Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow

I wish I had seen that. It is 2:30 and I just got back from the gym. Did mostly cardio today. But I did to two un-assited pull-ups. Wish I could have worked out with ya.
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Way to go, I can't do pull-ups yet.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Awesome leg workout tonight. Legs feel like jello, even my butts quivering. The squats felt easy although it got tough to pump out 12 reps for each exercise after that. Did the usual 4 sets but some exercises like the single legged squat I could only do 8 reps BUT I did set a new pr on these. 40lbs, last time I did these I was only able to do 30lbs and it was tough. Back was feelin it a little but I came home and really stretched.

Squats
        SL squats
        ab/adductor
        Sldl
        seated leg curls
        leg extensions
        seated calves

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I like where this is going... keep it up

Comment

Nice weekend, took Friday off from the gym and just curled up with a good book. Saturday, hit the gym for some shoulders, abs and cardio. Nothing exciting to report. Lifts are about the same, debating of whether I need to change things up or not. Diet has been crappy. Chinese food Saturday and pizza last night.........but it sure was good. Back to the regular schedule today.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
              Nice weekend, took Friday off from the gym and just curled up with a good book. Saturday, hit the gym for some shoulders, abs and cardio. Nothing exciting to report. Lifts are about the same, debating of whether I need to change things up or not. Diet has been crappy. Chinese food Saturday and pizza last night.........but it sure was good. Back to the regular schedule today.
              What do you mean, crappy? Chinese on Saturday and pizza on sunday sounds delicious.

I've been having craving for the crispy beef at this chinese place... might be going for that tonight.
              kane@controlledlabs.com
              Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
              Looks for the ads, coming soon!
              www.controlledlabs.com
              www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

splurg

I splurged today and had sushi. first time in five months! Yum. I figured if I was going to have white rice I might as well have it on a carb load day! lol...

Comment

I only like the california rolls, can't choke down raw fish. Blah!

Chest and tris last night. Was going to hit the stairclimber but wanted to get home and watch the first season game.

I should've stayed at the gym.

Comment

Haven't been to the gym the last 2 nights but it seems to be a good thing. I'm down to 128.5lbs now.

I didn't make it last night because of my new baby.

Today is the Chili cookoff at work so we'll be busy with that all day. Haven't had chili in a long time. And just to spare everyone at the gym, I may workout at home.

Comment

• Congratulations

ON your new baby! Love it! Your gonna have to take me for a spin. I can't wait to tell you all the cool people I get to meet over the next few months. My brother has some neat shoots lined up! we def need to hang out soon! Miss ya!

Comment

• She's soo pretty, her name's Charlie. Black leather interior. My son doesn't know about it yet. The man's not happy about it. He wanted me to stay in my little soccer mom car.

Let's try and train next week.
                        Last edited by bull.dogz; 09-11-2008, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Nice new baby! I miss my Mustang Once I have the time and money, I'm gonna buy another older one to tinker around with Sweet rides!

And congrats on 128.5!

Comment

• Thanks Jenn!!

Back to the gym last night. Didn't go to the gym last week, really needed the rest. Hit chest and triceps. Only did 3 sets w/12 reps. 4 sets were just feeling like too much lately. I know the pump is a good feeling but I think I need to lessen my dose on the GG. Last night I did a dropset for my last tricep exercise and the pump in my tris were so painful. They're already a little sore this morning.

Comment

• Great leg workout last night. 3 sets of 12 reps, nothing horribly exciting.

Squats
                              SL~squats
                              SLDL
                              Yes/No machine
                              Seated leg curls
                              Leg extensions
                              Seated calves

No cardio but some good stretching when I got home. Woke up sore. Bummer.

Comment

• Good for you too

I am glad you are back to the gym too. I took four days off. working out actually made my back soreness go away. No complaints! I guess every once in a while we just need a rest. My diet stayed clean while I was off. How about yours?

Comment

Working...
                                X