Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough sleep

My kids kept me too busy this weekend. I had to wake up early every day. Now i feel like I am coming down with something. I hope i can make it to work out with you today. Even if I do make it, I know I am going to be weak.
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Let's reschedule, I don't want to get sick. Either later this week/weekend or next week. I train every week.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Chest and Triceps

Still tired but better than yesterday. Having a little tummy troubles today. Not sure what it is. Hit chest and tris tonight. Sonya couldn't make it so I was on my own. I'm back to doing dumbbells, I like them better than the barbell.

Warm-up
        5 minutes treadmill 3@3

4 Sets
        Butterflyes - 30lbs;3x40lbs
        Incline db press - 25lbs
        Flat db press - 2x25lbs; 2x20lbs
        Decline push-ups - bw
        Db pullovers - 20lbs; 3x25lbs

Superset: Overhead press - 25lbs/Bench dips - bw
        Vbar pressdowns - 45lbs
        Rope pressdowns - 3x65lbs; dropset - 65x7;45x7;15x7

Next week I'm going to start the Glycergrow so I'll probably drop the weight and go for higher reps. After a couple of weeks on GG I'm going to add in the Blue Gene. Will still be taking the following:

Orange Triad
        Green Magnitude
        Purple Wraath
        Golden Finish

I'm tuckered, time to hit the couch.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Sorry!

I don't think I would have made you sick. I get more of an exhaustion type of cold. If I don't get enough rest and have too much stress I get sick. Bad immune system from having mono as a teen. Sounds like you still got a good workout. Man, it kills me to slack...

Comment

Your not slacking, your body is tired. You need to listen to your body, no rest and you will get sick or hurt. I'm tired too.

Comment

No gym last night. Took the night off, felt like I needed it. Weighed myself this morning..129.5 I finally broke through to the 20's. It feels good. I haven't seen the 20's since last November.
              Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-28-2008, 10:19 AM.

Comment

sweet

Good job! I am feeling pretty great today. I am glad I took a rest day.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                  No gym last night. Took the night off, felt like I needed it. Weighed myself this morning..129.5 I finally broke through to the 20's. It feels good. I haven't seen the 20's since last November.
                  Nice !!

Comment

Congrats, It's amazing how much a few lbs either way cane make you feel. I'm resting until saturday afternoon(at least from the gym) myself.

Comment

Hit legs last night. Was going to go lighter and higher reps but I just couldn't help myself.

5 minutes warm-up on treadmill
                      Squats with bb only

4 Sets (8-10 reps)
                      Squats BB - 65lbs; 85lbs; 105lbs; 115lbs
                      Lunges BB - 65; 85; 105; 115
                      SLDL - 65; 3x95
                      Leg Extensions - 70; 75; 80; 85
                      Seated curls - 50; 55; 60; 65
                      Standing calves - 80; 90; 100; 100 (12 reps)

Treadmill - 5 minutes

It was a good working, went higher in weight than I intended. There was a package notice from UPS when I got home but unfortunately the office was already closed so I don't know what it is for yet. Could be my CL shirts or my CL products, either way it's like Christmas!! I can't wait to get home tonight. Maybe both packages will be there!! I wasn't really planning on hittin the gym too much this weekend but if it's my supplements you know I just have to go.

Hope everyone has a great weekend full of healthy bbq's and fat free cookies!!

Comment

wow

Awesome leg workout! I can't believe you were doing lunges with 115 lbs. You have strong legs. I was excited today to be doing Plie squats with 65lbs. You go girl! Maybe we could work out together Saturday if you are up for it.

Comment

I haven't done back and biceps yet. Early Saturday?

Comment

whenever

I haven't done back and biceps yet. Early Saturday?
                            I did biceps and back yesterday. Do you have your son this weekend?

Comment

Yes, how about shoulders?

Comment

I was so excited to workout today. I got my GG and BG yesterday so instead of sleeping in like I usually like to do I got up and had my shake. Today was the first day of Glycergrow, read the directions, had a granola bar, whipped up some GM and proceeded to take the GG. Ok, it's obviously going to take some practice. I think I got more under my tongue than on my tongue, than I ended up back washing some back into my GM. Gross, I know but I drank it down.

Hit the gym for some back and biceps. I could feel my heart beating faster as I was walking to the gym. I can't remember everything I did but it was 4 sets of each exercise with 12 reps. I think I did 5 sets on a couple of exercises because I couldn't remember if I had done 4 or not. After my first set of bicep curls my bis were soo pumped I could hardly bend them. I usually fidget with my ponytail during my workouts but I couldn't bend my arms to tighten it. There needs to be a warning label on GG that says if you use this product you may not be able to bend your arms to get a drink of water, so bring a long straw. It's only one day but I think I'm already in love.

Comment

Working...
                                X