Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black t-shirt

You lucky dog, you got a black t-shirt. My body is responding so well to the CL products. I can't wait to use the others...
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Better order you some, I know if I didn't buy one now I may never get a black one. Those go quick.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Cookies in the lunch room.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
          Cookies in the lunch room.
          It's still there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2EsZpobWJs

Comment

Two days - no cookies!

Comment

Stop

Stop saying the word cookies!!!
              Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

I ate it. AND IT WAS GOOD!!!

Comment

I ate it. AND IT WAS GOOD!!!
                  Somebody said cookie?

Comment

Originally posted by headinahole
                    Somebody said cookie?

Unedited photo of me ^^^

Tonight was shoulders:

4 sets
                    Front raises - 12.5lbs
                    Side raises - 12.5lbs
                    Arnolds - 17.5lbs
                    Side raises cable - 5lbs
                    BB press - 40lbs

4 Chin ups - unassisted!!!

Stair mill - 10 minutes level 7

I haven't done the stair mill in a few months and I thought I would be dying but I hardly broke a sweat tonight. It's been a while since I've done just a straight shoulder night too. Felt good, not as good as the 2 cookies I ate today but still real good!!

Tonight is laundry so I have the rest of the weekend to relax, my girlfriend wants me to go out tonight...I get the feeling she's trying to set me up. I don't think I can make it, I have to wash my hair tonight.

Comment

LOL you and your damn cookies! i dont know how you manage to look as good as u do w/this cookie obsession.

also congrats on the chinups.
                      -Kim

Comment

Originally posted by kimlin85
                        LOL you and your damn cookies! i dont know how you manage to look as good as u do w/this cookie obsession.

also congrats on the chinups.
                        High metabolism ftmfw, even before I was working out, after I was 17 I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain a pound. On the bad side, to gain weight I literally have to do nothing but post up and eat for 2 weeks.

Comment

Weekend

Can you image how huge I would be if I didn't workout.

I ended up going out Friday night with my friend and yes I was being set up. He's nice, I've met him before but she knows me. I'm not really interested in dating all that much. We just hung out and had a couple of drinks, I had a raging headache by the time we got to the bar. Danced a few songs, I felt out of shape cuz my quads were screaming.

Wasn't hung over the next day but woke up with the same pounding head. Took some aspirin, pounded my shake and hit the gym for some back. Didn't have enough time to hit biceps but that's ok. Was pretty much on the go all day yesterday, finally got to see The Dark Knight. Ate like crap, coconut shrimp, potato skins, and other goodies (no cookies though). Today I just did about 20 minutes of kickboxing and about 4 sets of rollups. Those were actually pretty easy but the last set I was starting to feel in my back. Got in a lot of stretching though.

They're putting up more buildings in this little shopping center down the street and I saw the most beautiful sign posted up in front of them....."SEE's CANDIES COMING SOON". I could just cry with joy.

Comment

I've switched my late night fat attack from my younger out of shape years. It use to be ice cream, now I scoop some choc/pb peptide 2.0 on cinnamon roll oatmeal. Highly reccomended...

Comment

Today I just did about 20 minutes of kickboxing...
                              ::: perks up :::

Comment

I finished my box of REDuction Sunday so yesterday I was draggin ass. Didn't want to go but after I popped my WB and GM I was feeling more awake.

Cycle 1:
                                Jump rope (had a good rhythm going today)
                                Pull-ups
                                Jump Squats
                                Push-ups

Cycle 2:
                                Jump rope
                                Chin-ups
                                Leg raises

Time: 17 minutes

Cardio:
                                4 minutes - Treadmill 5.2sp@1
                                6 minutes - Treadmill 3.5sp@3

My shins were hurting so I stuck with walking. Not a bad workout considering I was so tired today. Was asleep by 8 last night but I feel more awake today. Tonight will be chest and triceps.

Comment

Working...
                                X