Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimlin85
    you're part asian? me too, half chinese.
    I'm half Chinese too!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I haven't worked out since Tuesday. Been lazy, than I made brownies this weekend for my son. I let him have 2 pieces..............I ate the rest. But good news, no muffin top today.

Tonight I'm training legs with Sonya, it'll be nice to get back in the gym.
      Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-18-2008, 02:56 PM.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
        Tonight I'm training legs with Sonya, it'll be nice to get back in the gym.
        Leg day FTW !!!

Comment

Last nights workout:

Walking lunges - 40lbs (I think it was more like 45 or 50lbs)
          Squats - 95lbs
          Hanging leg raises - bw (I think my butts too heavy for these)
          Leg press - 80lbs
          Extension - 50lbs?
          Curls on ball

Cardio:
          30 minutes treadmill

I try to upload the videos of our workout tonight.

Edit: Forgot we did deads but mostly worked on form. Not feeling good today. Hope it goes away.
          Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-19-2008, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Personal Tainer

So, how is my personal trainer today? wink wink... Thanks for helping me with my form on dead lifts. I need the help to get myself doing things correctly.

I lost a lot of the bloating this morning. What a difference a day makes. lol... My brother is back to teaching today. I will have to bug him later on in the day for the pictures...I am anxious to see them too...

Sorry your not feeling well. Maybe it was the brownies....
            Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

I can't believe your not sore. I'm already feeling it in my hammys and glutes. Guess I'll just have to work you harder next time!

Comment

It's a sad, sad day. I've lost a tub of PW and GM. The bf always gave me crap about taking supplements. Always with the "you don't need that sh$t". I kept explaining how it's helped me, made me stronger, more endurance... So the other day I gave him a couple samples of PW, he called me right after the gym that day to let me know how great it worked. Like I didn't know already. Today he's starting the GM and PW stack. He's already been taking the REDuction for a couple of weeks now, yes, he stole a box after trying the sample. No worries folks......he will pay, one way or another, I will make him suffer....er, I mean pay.

Comment

Cycle 1:
                  3 Sets

Jump rope
                  Ball Slams
                  Push-ups
                  Planks
                  Pull-ups (wide grip) - 70lbs assisted

Cycle 2:
                  3 Sets

Jump rope
                  Chin ups - 50lbs
                  Bicycles

Woodchops - 25lbs

Forgot to check my time but it probably took about 30 minutes without the woodchops. I had a hard time by the time I got to the first set of push-ups. Considering I had 5 days off last week I expected to have more endurance but I think my shitty diet had a lot to do with it. BUT!! I did set a new pr today. I did 2 unassisted chin-ups. That's right 2!! Then Monday and I tried to have a chip-up competition, neither one of us could get a full one although I did get a lot closer than she did. Should've worn my gloves and I could've done it. Finally, something she can't beat me at.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                    It's a sad, sad day. I've lost a tub of PW and GM. The bf always gave me crap about taking supplements. Always with the "you don't need that sh$t". I kept explaining how it's helped me, made me stronger, more endurance... So the other day I gave him a couple samples of PW, he called me right after the gym that day to let me know how great it worked. Like I didn't know already. Today he's starting the GM and PW stack. He's already been taking the REDuction for a couple of weeks now, yes, he stole a box after trying the sample. No worries folks......he will pay, one way or another, I will make him suffer....er, I mean pay.

Everyone IRL seems to LOVE REDuction... I mean comments like "WTF IS IN THAT STUFF" and "HOW MUCH CAN YOU GET ME" !!

Comment

Similar experience

My husband teases me constantly about working out, etc. I came through the door today to catch him mixing a bottle of purple wraath for his run. Sucker!!

Comment

Another one gets the PW bug!

Comment

Hit chest and triceps tonight. Not a great workout but it was a good one. Didn't feel like talking much so mostly kept the ipod on and blasted through. Came home and had my golden finish with some ground turkey and a lil bit of rice. There was still a nice big chunk of brownies leftover from this weekend. I didn't eat it, I tossed it in the garbage. I can hear it calling to me "why? why? you should've just eaten me". I'm going to go cry now.

Comment

Good Girl

You have ultimate will power to garbage brownies...Good job...

Comment

I don't feel skinnier.

Comment

It's like Christmas around here. Got my order of Golden Finish today and lots of sample stuff, my black CL shirts and my GG & BG is on it's way.

Feeling like a fatty today. I know it's because I didn't drink enough water yesterday. Diet was good yesterday....no sweets. One day down......

Comment

Working...
                                X