• Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 100622

"RJ"

Five rounds for time of:
    Run 800 meters
    15 ft Rope Climb, 5 ascents
    50 Push-ups

Time: 72:19 I had to do 6 rope climbs on my last round because I couldn't get all the way to the top because my grip was toast. I did push ups on my knees and had to break them down to 5's. During the 4th round I was out running my 800m...looked around and I was all alone. Everyone had quit after 3 rounds. I wanted to quit too but this was a hero wod and you can't quit on a hero wod. You suck it up.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Wednesday 100623

Three rounds for time of:
      50 pound dumbbell Thruster, 15 reps
      30 GHD situp

Time: 9:47 Weight:25#'s

Ghd's suck!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Thursday
        5 Rounds for time:
        7 Power Cleans @ 115#'s
        21 Double Unders

Time: 11:12

Those cleans got heavy real quick.

Friday 100625

Five rounds for time of:
        40 Double-unders
        30 Box jumps, 24 inch box 20" box
        20 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 pood 35# kb

:holysheep: This one sucked!!!

Time: 25:17

Comment

• We Need One Score

Do as many rounds as possible in 3 minutes. Take a 1 minute rest. Complete 5 times.

3 Power Cleans 155 lbs
          6 Push Ups
          9 Knees-To-Elbows

Rd 1: 2+3 pc
          Rd 2: 2+2 pc
          Rd 3: 2+2 pc
          Rd 4: 2
          Rd 5: 2+3pc+2p/u

Comment

• Sunday 100627

Five rounds for load and time of:
            Deadlift, 5 reps
            5 Ring handstand push-ups

Weight: 185 Hspu's to 2 abmats Time: 17:10

So today was both good and bad. My deadlifts felt so super heavy. However, my hspu's I was able to push out on all of them. Something I've never been able to do. I've been doing the extreme piked ones, where you face the wall and back up till you are upright (more front delt work). The most I could get was 3 hspu's in a row and I'd have to come down and rest. But that's okay...I'm one step closer.

Comment

• "The Hassler Special"
              200m Run
              30 Lunges
              20 Burpees
              200m Run
              10 Wall Balls
              10 Pull Ups
              20 SDHP 45#
              30 Sit ups
              200m Run
              30 Box Jumps
              20 Burpees
              10 Front Rolls
              200m Run

Time: 18:11 20" bj; 26#kb sdhp....burpees = death!!

I never want to do this :censored: again!! It's over a 100 degrees here today and mixed with this wod. Brutal!!!

Comment

• Death by Clean and Jerk 135/95
                With a continuously running clock, do one clean and jerk the first min, 2 the second min, and so on. Continue for as long as you are able until you cannot complete the required amount of reps in a given minute.

7 full rounds + 5

Comment

• Wednesday 100630

Clean 3-3-3-3-3-3-3 reps

So I've noticed that I'm not catching in a racked position and it's really bugging me. I bet I could do much more weight if I could get that right. Something to work on tonight.

Comment

• Thursday 100701

Ten rounds for time of:
                    10 Pull-ups
                    10 Dips
                    10 Sit-ups
                    10 Squats

Time: 22:41 Did ring dips with ppl band. Tore my palm open during the 8th round. It stings like a :censored::censored:!!

Comment

• Saturday 100703

Complete as many rounds in 15 minutes as you can of:
                      50 pound dumbbell Push jerk, 5 reps
                      7 Box jumps, 30 inch box

DB:25 Box:27" Rounds:12+5PJ+6BJ's

Very pleased with myself. I also tried the 30" box today to see if I could make it. I did no problem.

Comment

• On the minute

Perform the following on the minute for 8 minutes:

2 Power Snatches @ 80%-85% of 1 RM
                        3 Handstand Push Ups

For every round not completed, complete 1 minute of Kalsu.

This was the most epic fail of all time for me. The snatches felt super heavy @ 85 but still went up no problem. First set of hspu's no problem. 2nd - 8..pathetic. I couldn't even get up on the 2nd round so didn't get my hspu's in. After that maybe got 1 or 2 hspu's. I started taking a minute rest in between each round and still couldn't get it. I was so frustrated I wanted to cry. Figured I'd just call it a skills day and worked on my hspu's. Got 6 in a row to 2 abmats. Go fucking figure. :shrug: So then I thought what the hell....I did 1 hspu to 1 abmat, twice.

Comment

• "Luce"

Wearing a 20 pound vest, three rounds for time of:
                          1K Run
                          10 Muscle-ups
                          100 Squats

Another day of failure. For some reason I just wasn't paying attention so when I did my runs I ended up running a mile instead of 1000m. Yeah So I ran the 1st 2 rounds and didn't do the run on the 3rd round since I had already run more then I needed to. Did jumping muscle ups and thought I was going to pass out I kept getting so light headed. Squats were slow and steady. And no, I didn't wear a vest. I'm a slow runner to begin with.

Time: 43:39

"Isabel"
                          30 Power Snatches 135/95

Weight: 80#; Time: 3:11

For time:
                          225 pound Back squat, 20 reps
                          40 Toes to bar
                          60 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood

Time: 14:46 Weight: 145 KB: 1.5pd

Friday 100709

"Johnson"

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
                          245 pound Deadlift, 9 reps
                          8 Muscle-ups
                          155 pound Squat clean, 9 reps

Weight: 165 DL; Jumping mu's; 105 SC

Rounds: 3 Full + 3 DL

This was tough on my back which was still sore from kb swings the other day. I sat down after I finished that 3rd round which took me the longest time to finish. Looked up at the clock and thought, man I can't sit down when there's still time left (almost 2 minutes). So I got back up and did those last 3 deadlifts.

Sunday 100711

Five rounds for time of:
                          135 pound Thruster, 15 reps
                          Run 400 meters

Did 90#'s the first 6 reps and dropped the weight down to 85#'s. Struggled through the whole wod with that weight. The runs were my rest time. I wanted to give up after my 3rd round. DNF really didn't sound bad at all.

Time: 36:05

Last nights dinner: ice cream and brownies. Think that had something to do with my performance for this wod?

Comment

• Monday:

Clean work, trying to get my form down. I know I can move more weight if I could just get it spot on.

Tuesday:

"Diane"
                            21-15-9
                            Deadlifts 135
                            HSPU 2 abmats plus/5#plate

Time: 9:09

Last Diane was 170# but piked p/u's. Time: 12:47
                            Those hspu's are really tough on my back.

"Fight Gone Bad!"

Three rounds of:
                            Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
                            Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
                            Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
                            Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
                            Row (Calories)

Total: 249 (275 was my last fgb) But considering it was my second wod of the day. I'm not disappointed. The one's before were 215 and 207.

Comment

• By the way, did 47" box jump today. Will vid if I can get 50".
                              kane@controlledlabs.com
                              Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
                              Looks for the ads, coming soon!
                              www.controlledlabs.com
                              www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

• Originally posted by timberwolf View Post
                                By the way, did 47" box jump today. Will vid if I can get 50".
                                Damn!!!! That's awesome!!!!

Friday 100716

Deadlift 1-10-1-20-1-30 reps

205 - 180 - 215 - 150 - 215 - 115 Total: 1080 :shrug:

Those last 10 reps just about killed me, my back hurt so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X