Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday
    Mainsite Rest Day

Coached and worked on my squat snatch....don't laugh please.

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Nice work! You are going to eventually add weight, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by HotRod View Post
        Nice work! You are going to eventually add weight, right?
        Yes, my Power Snatch is okay but my Squat Snatch needs work. I have Pat Barber looking at my videos to help me improve on it.

Tuesday 100504

"Barbara"

Five rounds, each for time of:
        20 Pull-ups
        30 Push-ups
        40 Sit-ups
        50 Squats

Rest precisely three minutes between each round.

5:12
        5:46
        6:14
        6:44
        6:19

30:15 w/o rest; 42:15 with rest.

My hands hurt, I hate pull ups now.

Last Barbara: 45:17; 6:33; 6:09; 6:58; 6:46; 6:51 and I used a red band for pull ups.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Tire flips

Decided not to do tonight's wod...went with tire flips instead.

80 Yards in 8:37

Tire on the right in the picture.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Thursday 100506

Complete as many rounds in seven minutes as you can of:
            95/65 pound Squat clean, 10 reps
            20 Sit-ups

The standard for the sit-up is feet anchored, back of the hands touch the ground above your head on the bottom, and hands touch the anchor at the top. No Abmat.

4 full rounds (65#). Everything hurts, happy for a rest day.

Comment

• Saturday 100508

"CrossFit Total"

Back squat, 1 rep
              Shoulder Press, 1 rep
              Deadlift, 1 rep

Was a horrible XF Total day. Not even close to my last PR.

BS - 200 (just barely)
              SP - 90 (-5#)
              DL - 220(-20#)

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                Monday
                Mainsite Rest Day

Coached and worked on my squat snatch....don't laugh please.
                Hell I ve seen guys in my gym perform...or Ill say attempt these and their form is pathetic. Its good to see someone practice them
                "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                CFD

Comment

• I think if I can master the Squat Snatch that will help with my other lifts. I have the hardest time because of flexibility.

Comment

• For Mother's Day I created a wod for my son and I do to.

Mother's Day Chipper:

Rope Climb
                    Broad Jumps
                    Pull Ups - 15
                    Alligator Crawls
                    Jump Rope (singles) - 200
                    Sit Ups - 15
                    Bear Crawls

Justin: 8:33
                    Me: 8:46

Man those Alligator Crawls are way harder then they look. It was fun, enough to get our hearts going but short enough for his attention span.

After I did:

2 handstand holds
                    3x5 65# shoulder press
                    1x20 45# shoulder press

Comment

• Wod 1 (from XF Football):

As many rounds as possible in 8 minutes:

3 Deadlifts 315 lbs
                      5 50 lbs Dumbbell Box Jumps 24"

*Perform box jumps with a 50 lbs DB in each hand.
                      *You have to land with both feet on the box and finish with hips fully extended to count as a rep.

6 rounds plus 3 deadlifts and 4 box jumps. DL: 155#'s; BJ: 15# DB

Comment

• Wednesday 100512

Five rounds for time of:
                        5 Muscle-ups
                        135/95 pound Power clean, 10 reps
                        Run 220 meters

time: 15:52

Jumping mu's and 95 pc.

Comment

• Thursday 100513

"Karen"

For time:
                          150 Wallball shots, 20/14 pound ball

Time: 9:34 14#med ball

Comment

• CrossFit Football WOD

Complete 5 rounds of the following:

3 Clean Pulls
                            3 Power Cleans
                            3 Push Press
                            3 Push Jerks
                            3 Good Mornings

*Perform at 60%-70% of 3 RM Power Clean

*Rest 2 minutes between rounds

Weight: 85 (except good mornings done with just a bar since I never do them).

1:02/3:59 (57 seconds)/6:49(50secs)/9:43(54 secs)/12:39(56 secs)

First set I put the bar down after my pc when I shouldn't have. For such a short working period I actually got pretty sweaty. Worked on my butterfly kip after. Still suck at it.

Didn't have time for Eva today, which is why I went with the CFF wod.

Comment

• 3 Rounds for time:

400m Run
                              15 Front Squats 95/65
                              15 Burpees

Time: 17:31

This was a leg burner. Much harder then it looked. I :censored: hate burpees.

Comment

• Sunday

Clean & Jerk
                                1-1-1-1-1-1-1

120 PR (110 last time)

Comment

Working...
                                X