Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 100420

Clean one rep every minute on the minute for 15 minutes. Lowest and highest weight posted.

130/65

New PR!!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Wednesday

Rest day

No time to workout last night, the gym was packed and I had to coach. It's all good. I coach again tonight so knocked out my workout on my lunch today.

Thursday 100422

Five rounds for load and time of:
      Back Squat, 3 reps
      20 Ring dips

Weight: 165
      Time: 10:10 1st round: purple band ring dips; 2nd round red band

Holy tricep pump!!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Friday 100423

Three rounds for time of:
        135 pound Hang power cleans, 15 reps
        15 Burpees

Rx'd Weight: 95 Time: 11:25

Not too pleased with this time, was hoping sub 10 but the burpees really sucked. The hook grip really helped with my hangs though.

Comment

• Saturday 100424

"Paul"

Five rounds for time of:
          50 Double unders
          35 Knees to elbows
          185 pound Overhead walk, 20 yards

Time: 39:03
          1st round weight: 75
          1-2 double unders
          2-5 weight: 95
          3-5 300 singles

Brutal! I can't lift my arms from the last 2 days.

Comment

• Rogue Venture

15 - 10 - 5
            Clean & Jerk 75
            KB Swings 35
            Ring Dips (purple band)

Time: 8:47

Comment

• Monday 100426

For time:
              50 Wall ball shots, 14 pound ball
              10 Muscle-ups
              40 Wall ball shots, 14 pound ball
              8 Muscle-ups
              30 Wall ball shots, 14 pound ball
              6 Muscle-ups
              20 Wall ball shots, 14 pound ball
              4 Muscle-ups
              10 Wall ball shots, 14 pound ball
              2 Muscle-ups

Time: 17:10 Jumping muscle ups.

Comment

• Very nice!

Muscle ups have become my new favorite exercise. I do them hanging from a bar, my gym doesn't have rings.

Comment

• Question for you, yo!

Do you use a CrossFit gym, or just get the WotD and do it at any gym?

Comment

• I belong to a CrossFit gym (M&M CrossFit). Most gyms won't allow you to do Oly lifts in them, which is sad.

Comment

• Tuesday 100427

For time:
                      30 Handstand push-ups
                      40 Pull-ups
                      50 Kettlebell swings, 35#
                      60 Sit-ups
                      70 Burpees

Time: 25:16

Used the bands for the hspu's. Those were horrible, I haven't done them in a while and it showed tonight. Burpees were major suckage!

Comment

• Wednesday 100428

Front squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps

115 - 135 - 145 - 150F - 135 - 115

Dumped it on the 2nd rep. 145 was real tough coming back up on the 3rd rep so I wasn't too surprised by this. Doesn't hurt to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                          I belong to a CrossFit gym (M&M CrossFit). Most gyms won't allow you to do Oly lifts in them, which is sad.
                          Not impressed in the slightest

Comment

• Fail

Comment

• Friday 100430

For time:
                              70 Burpees
                              60 Sit-ups
                              50 Kettlebell swings, 1.5 poods
                              40 Pull-ups
                              30 Handstand push-ups

Time: 23:45 Blue bands Hspu's: 35#kb

As much as this workout still sucked; burpees before everything was a little better. KB's were 25; 15; 10. The pullups were tough, I could only knock them out in 3's then one at a time for the last 8. Hspu's...yeah, major suckage. Even with the band it felt like I was barely moving.

Comment

• Saturday
                                5K Run
                                Time: 29:00
                                I was actually interrupted so my time should be under 29 minutes. Either way, still a pr.

Sunday 100502

21-15-9 reps for time of:
                                95 pound barbell Squat snatch
                                Chest to bar pull-ups

Time: 14:58 Weight: 45# (bar only)

Talk about a lift the shows all your weaknesses. I practiced with the pvc for a while and just stuck with the bar. Bailed a few times with the bar. :ranting2:

Comment

Working...
                                X