Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday 100331

Split Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

130..PR last round was 120. Wasn't pretty though.

My last workout this week. I have my cert this weekend.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Level One Certified!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        Level One Certified!
        Awesome, congrats!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bull.dogz again."
        LOL...

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight_Lifter View Post
          Awesome, congrats!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bull.dogz again."
          LOL...
          Lol thanks...I get that message all the time.

Comment

• Tuesday 100406

Overhead Squat 5-5-5-5-5 reps

75#'s

Nothing special, shoulder still bothering me a bit and still sore from the weekend. So didn't push myself.

Got to coach my first class tonight. It was cool!!

Comment

• Wednesday 100407

For time:
              Row 500 meters
              150 Double-unders
              50 Burpees

Time: 15:59

Comment

• Thursday 100408

"DT"

Five rounds for time of:
                155 pound Deadlift, 12 reps
                155 pound Hang power clean, 9 reps
                155 pound Push jerk, 6 reps

Time: 18:31
                Weight: 115 DL; 95 HPC; 85 PJ

This sucked!!! The hpc's were really heavy for me.

Comment

• "Erin"

Five rounds for time of:
                  40 pound Dumbbells split clean, 15 reps
                  21 Pull-ups

Time: 24:56 Weight 20# db

This was rough and I tore my palm on the pull-ups. I did butterflys instead of a kip and had a really hard time stringing them together.

Comment

• Probably won't be any workouts this week. I'm sick and leaving for Vegas on Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                      Probably won't be any workouts this week. I'm sick and leaving for Vegas on Friday.
                      Heal up fast

Comment

• wtf is a butterfly pullup? it sounds like a staple in elton johns exercise program...

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                          wtf is a butterfly pullup? it sounds like a staple in elton johns exercise program...
                          http://crossfitbirmingham.ning.com/v...terfly-pullups

Basically you have a seizure while attempting to do pullups

Comment

• o boy...the things people will do just so they dont have to deal with the fact they are weak and suck at something...

Comment

• Yeah i LOL at punks comin' into the gym that jump on the pullup bar and struggle to do 1 simple pullup as they kick their legs like they are getting attacked by a dog. AND THEN they look around all pissed off and want to start a fight because THEY are the one that is weak.

Comment

• Monday 100419

3 rounds for time of:
                                Walking lunge, 100 ft
                                50 Squats
                                25 Back extensions

Time: 10:40

Comment

Working...
                                X