• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadlifts

3-3-3-3-3

185; 190; 195; 200; 205

205 was my last 1 rep max!!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• We used to do indian runs when I did cross country in middle school. It was always my favorite training exercise

Comment

• 100 Burpee Pull-ups

Time: 19:02

Brutal!!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• 3 Rounds for time

Clean jerks 10
          Ghd's 30

Time: 10:58

Comment

• Friday 100122

Three rounds for time of:
            50 Double-unders
            50 Back extensions

Time: 15:51 Ack!!

Comment

• Front Squats
              3-3-3-3-3

145#PR!!

1x20

95#

3000m Row
              18:01

Tried to run but my hamstrings were killing me. Don't know if I pulled/strained it or what so I rowed instead.

Comment

• Sunday 100124

For time:
                225/160 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
                50 Pull-ups
                225/160 pound Deadift, 12 reps
                40 Pull-ups
                225/160 pound Deadlift, 9 reps
                30 Pull-ups
                225/160 pound Deadlift, 6 reps
                20 Pull-ups
                225/160 pound Deadlift, 3 reps
                10 Pull-ups

Time: 32:53

Wow, this one was hard. The deads felt like they were so much heavier then 160. Suzie kept asking if I wanted to drop the weight...no way. I got through this with only one blister which tore during my last 2 pullups. So much for an easy Sunday morning.

Comment

• Tonight really sucked. This one I could feel in my back right after the first row.

Monday 100125

Five rounds for time of:
                  Row 500 meters
                  135/95 pound thruster, 7 reps

Time: 22:33

My arms, lats and shoulder blades are so sore then to have to do this workout.....phew!

Comment

• Tuesday 100126

Clean, 1 rep (Power) 115
                    Bench press, 1 rep 125
                    Overhead squat, 1 rep 95

I was pretty disappointed with my cleans. I could still feel a little tug on my hamstring and I just couldn't get under that bar tonight. Just wasn't feeling it. The bench at 125 was with every ounce of effort I had in me. The OHS were okay, at 95 I was starting to feel a little off balance holding it up. I didn't want to chance throwing out my back.

My friend who lost her husband a couple of months back is now going through losing another family member. Her father who has lung cancer is losing his battle and probably won't make it through the night. So that's kinda been sitting on the back of my mind as well.

Comment

• Run 2 miles
                      Stretch
                      Run 2 more miles
                      Stretch

Comment

• Thursday 100128

Back Squat 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

New PR.....

Wait for it........

Wait for it......

Comment

• 195, that's dope. Good sh!t!

Comment

• Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                            195, that's dope. Good sh!t!
                            Thank you!

Friday 100129

10 minutes Handstand push-ups
                            5 minutes Squats
                            2 minutes Pull-ups
                            1 minute Push-ups

13; 150; 13; 27

Really didn't want to do the pull-ups. My hands still hurt from the last pull-ups. Did some hand stand holds instead of all push ups. Still really weak here.

Comment

• Shoulder Press 3x5 75; 80x4 75; 75
                              Shoulder Press 1x15 55

Metcon:
                              Overhead squats 5 reps 65#
                              Power cleans 5 reps 65#
                              Med ball run 200m 14#

5 rounds

Time: 12:08 Wow do med ball runs suck. My shoulders were dead tired today. They were soo fatigued that I had a hard time racking my weight...ya...65#'s may as well as been 200.
                              Last edited by bull.dogz; 01-30-2010, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Active rest day:

2 mile run

Skill work:
                                Squat cleans

Felt good. Kept it light to work on form.

Comment

Working...
                                X