Clear All

• Thursday 091231

"Angie"

For time:
    100 Pull-ups
    100 Push-ups
    100 Sit-ups
    100 Squats

Time: 32:53 I've finally lost my virginity.....I puked. There was no holding this one back. I was seeing double and knew it was coming whether I wanted it to or not. Only one blister though, which tore at about kip #74.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Friday

2.2 mile run; 4 mile bike ride

Saturday 100102

"Barbara"

Five rounds, each for time of:
      20 Pull-ups
      30 Push-ups
      40 Sit-ups
      50 Squats

Rest precisely three minutes between each round.

Red band for pull ups. This was tough with a fresh blister.

Round 1: 6:33
      Round 2: 6:09
      Round 3: 6:58
      Round 4: 6:46
      Round 5: 6:51

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Monday 100104

Three rounds for time of:
        12 Muscle-ups
        75 Squats

Sub'd muscle ups with 36 ring dips w/red band; 36 push-ups (hands still hurt).

So wod was:
        36 ring dips w/red band
        36 push-ups (strict)
        75 air squats

Time: 17:57

Comment

• Tuesday 100105

Five rounds for time of:
          Run 400 meters
          25 GHD Sit-ups
          25 Hip Extensions

time: 24:23

Comment

• Wednesday 100106

Five rounds for time of:
            50 Wall-ball shots with 20-pound ball to ten-foot target (used 14-pound)
            25 Pull-ups (kips)

Literally collapsed at the end of that workout in a pool of sweat.

Time: 40:28

Comment

• "Fran"

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
              95/75 pound Thruster
              Pull-ups

Time: 10:16 PR!! My last Fran at 75#'s was 14:19.

2 mile run after too.

Comment

• Push Jerks
                1-1-1-1-1-1-1

120 PR

Felt better today then yesterday. Was able to sleep much better then the last few days so that definitely helped.

Comment

• Why havent you been sleepin well?
                  "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                  CFD

Comment

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    Why havent you been sleepin well?
                    Brain's been racing lately, takes me forever to fall asleep. Although it's only 3 here and I can barely keep my eyes open.

Comment

• Monday

Power Clean
                      1-1-1-1-1-1-1 120#

Made it up since I didn't get to do it the other day.

Comment

• Tuesday 100112

Walking lunge, 50 meters
                        Standing broad-jump, 100 meters
                        Run 200 meters

Holy moly was this one tough!!! Time: 20:18 I'm pretty pleased with my time, considering I beat almost everyone. I say almost because I'm not sure what Suzie got. She went after me and finished right when I was pulling out of the driveway. I almost yelled out the window "what was your time?". But I thought that might look too competitive.

Comment

• "Lynne"

Five rounds for max reps of:
                          Body weight bench press
                          Pull-ups

Weight: 105 ~ Like I'm going to tell you what my real weight is.

6/5
                          5/11
                          6/11
                          5/9
                          4/10
                          Total: 72

Comment

• Thursday 100114

Walk on hands, 100 feet (did bear crawls)
                            Hold handstand against wall for two minutes (42 seconds, 42 seconds, 24 seconds)
                            15 Handstand push-ups

Didn't time this since it's my first time doing hspu, but the whole thing took us about 40 minutes which included goofing off. Did bear crawls instead of walking on my hands....well cause I can't walk on my hands. I got 3 solid handstand push ups and the rest were half to a quarter way down.

Comment

• Friday:
                              Rest day

Saturday:

Deadlifts 3x5; 1x20
                              135; 165; 185; 115

Indian Run
                              Time: 9:26

Never did these before. For those of you who have never done it; it's a group of you (there were 6 of us) and we run single file. One behind the other about 8-10 feet apart. You run at an even pace (jog), the last one sprints to the front and resets the pace. You do this over and over til we got to the last quarter of the mile and we all went at an all out sprint. I was second.

Comment

• Sunday 100117

"Fight Gone Bad!"

Three rounds of:
                                Wall-ball, 14 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
                                Sumo deadlift high-pull, 55 pounds (Reps)
                                Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
                                Push-press, 55 pounds (Reps)
                                Row (Calories)

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

Round one: 91 reps
                                Round two: 93 reps
                                Round three: 91 reps Total: 275 (last fgb....207) Yeah, huge pr!! epper:epper:

I was so sore from yesterdays workout but I was determined to try and get 20 reps for each exercise. My legs were on fire.
                                Last edited by bull.dogz; 01-17-2010, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X