21-15-9 reps of:
    Clean 135 pounds
    Ring dips

Weight 85# Time:12:44

Last Elizabeth: Weight 75# Time: 12:40

Thursday:

Rest Day
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Saturday 091121
      For time:
      21 Handstand push-ups
      400 meter Run
      21 Weighted pull-ups
      15 Handstand push-ups
      400 meter Run
      15 Weighted Pull-ups
      9 Handstand Push-ups
      400 meter Run
      9 Weighted Pull-ups

Time: 12:44...pike push ups...kips w/o weights.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Complete as many rounds as possible in twenty minutes of:
        25 Burpees
        Body weight back squat, 15 reps (115#....the body weight I want to be) :rofl:

I ran 2 miles for my warm up. I can't believe I'm about to admit this but I really am starting to love my morning runs. The coach was late...actually, she wasn't going to show up because she didn't think anyone was coming so I ran 2 miles instead of one. The 2nd mile felt really good. On to the workout.......

Got 3 full rounds and 18 burpees. My legs felt like jello. I hate burpees, this workout just sucked!! :ranting2:

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          I ran 2 miles for my warm up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post

Relax...I don't normally run that much but she was late and it was freezing and I needed to warm up some how outside.

Comment

• its not only that I dislike running, its that running alone is a horrible warm up -- it only involves certain musculature in a repetitive manner through a limited ROM (more than likely)..

Comment

• I see your point but man did that 2nd mile feel good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                  I see your point but man did that 2nd mile feel good.
                  cause you were closer to stopping?haha

Comment

• Tuesday 091124
                    Shoulder press 1-1-1-1-1 reps 90# PR!!
                    Push press 3-3-3-3-3 reps 105#
                    Push Jerk 5-5-5-5-5 reps 75#

Finally got a new pr on the shoulder press. I've been stuck at 85 for what seems like forever. I had very little motivation tonight for the presses and jerks. I am just so sore from our snatch skill work yesterday.

Ran 2 miles after shoulder work.

Comment

• 400m walking lunges.... Time: 12:55

Comment

• Thanksgiving Special:

Burpee Jump (about 10m across gym)
                        Bear crawl (back across gym)
                        5 Tire Flips (I used Mama bear this time!!! That's the 200+ size tire)
                        10 Wall Balls
                        Overhead walk down to end of court and back (about 300m with barbell overhead)
                        10 Push ups
                        500m row

Time: 10:00

Comment

• Linda

"Linda"

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:

Deadlift: 1 1/2 body weight (used bw 135)
                          Bench press: body weight (used 95)
                          Clean: 3/4 body weight (used 75 Power Cleans)

Set up three bars and storm through for time.

Time: 24:06
                          My legs were still sore from the 400 so I didn't want to squat, not to mention my knees are pretty sore. I'm not a big fan of the ladies but Linda doesn't bother me to much. The last time I did this I had to drop all the weight down because my back was toast.

Previous: DL 135#; Bench 65#; Power Clean 65# Time: 24:22 ~ Dropped DL weight down to 65 after 6th round because of back. I'd say I've made some awesome improvements since then. I could have benched more because I could do them all without rest.

Comment

• Joshie

"Joshie"

Complete three rounds for time of: 23:36
                            40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, right arm
                            21 L Pull-ups
                            40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, left arm
                            21 L Pull-ups

Used 20# db and did jumping L Pull-ups although at that last round I think they turned into hops with a slight knee bend. During the warm up I toyed with the band for L pull-ups (use the band like a swing, sit in it ) but you end up using only arms. With the jumps at least you have some legs to get you up when your arms fail.

Last edited by bull.dogz; 11-29-2009, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Monday 091130
                              Front squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps

105-115-125-135-140(PR)

Last time my highest weight was 115.

2 mile run after.

Comment

• Wednesday 091202

Using a single 60lb dumbbell for both thrusters and pull-ups, 3 rounds, 15-12-9 reps of:
                                Thrusters right arm
                                Thrusters left arm
                                "One-hand" pull-up right arm (left hand grabs the right wrist)
                                "One-hand" pull-up left arm (right hand grabs the left wrist)

This one was tough. My left arm is a lot weaker then my right. Just holding onto my left wrist was painful. I had to stop every 3-4 pull ups.

Used 25# db; green band (no weight) for assisted pull ups. Time: 12:10
                                Last edited by bull.dogz; 12-03-2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X