No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very interesting workout. It would be kinda cool to do one day. And btw, I think 8 is great. I promise you there isnt one girl in my gym who could do eight. Hardly 2 by themselves.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
      Very interesting workout. It would be kinda cool to do one day. And btw, I think 8 is great. I promise you there isnt one girl in my gym who could do eight. Hardly 2 by themselves.
      That one was rough. I had chinese food for lunch so my fingers were swollen from the salt. Made gripping that bar really hard.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        That one was rough. I had chinese food for lunch so my fingers were swollen from the salt. Made gripping that bar really hard.
        Lol. That sucks. Never had that experience
        CFD

Comment

• Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
          65 pound Power snatch, 12 reps
          10 Push-ups

8 Rounds

I'm happy with that.

I hit a tire on the freeway tonight. It ripped my side skirt right off my mustang. I'm soo bummed I could just cry. The tire hit my rear fender too and scrape it but I think that can be buffed out. I'm trying to look at the bright side that it didn't do more damage then that. Not really seeing it.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I hit a tire on the freeway tonight. It ripped my side skirt right off my mustang. I'm soo bummed I could just cry. The tire hit my rear fender too and scrape it but I think that can be buffed out. I'm trying to look at the bright side that it didn't do more damage then that. Not really seeing it.

You should be more bummed by the fact it didn't total your car... than you could of gottens omething that isn't a ford !!lol ..i've had 2 fords since i could drive, they blow...my brother is a mechanic, and if he wasn't, I prolly would of spent thousands upon thousands on repairs!!! instead, i've been able to drive them into the ground, and than some

never again will i get a ford though!! even a mustang (and I really like the body to them, but its a ford under the hood)

my girlfriends familiy is big in subarus...and they seem to be real legit cars -- we got a SUV from her parents awhile ago when her old car died (mazda)..the thing has near 200K miles on the original engine, and runs great! I'm thinkin subu in my future car purchases ...if i can ever afford to ditch the ford/it takes the final plunge
            Last edited by jiritt0; 11-07-2009, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• I'm a Ford girl. Always have been, always will be and none of my Fords ever gave me real problems other than normal wear and tear.

Comment

I'm a Ford girl. Always have been, always will be and none of my Fords ever gave me real problems other than normal wear and tear.
                Hell ya. Ill always buy Fords. Every vechicle I have had(which all have been trucks and thats only 2 vechicles) veru durable and never gave me any problems. My first one I ran to over 200k miles and I never had to take it in the shop. I own a F-350 Dooley and its one of my fav possessions. If I didnt buy Ford, I will still my american made.
                CFD

Comment

• you both are lucky.. from my experience with ford...and my brothers mechanic experiences + knowledge, I will never even think of getting a ford again, even if i won one id prolyl sell it

Comment

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    Hell ya. Ill always buy Fords. Every vechicle I have had(which all have been trucks and thats only 2 vechicles) veru durable and never gave me any problems. My first one I ran to over 200k miles and I never had to take it in the shop. I own a F-350 Dooley and its one of my fav possessions. If I didnt buy Ford, I will still my american made.
                    My first car was a Tempo, then I had a mustang, then an Expedition (my fav!!) and now I'm back to a mustang.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                      you both are lucky.. from my experience with ford...and my brothers mechanic experiences + knowledge, I will never even think of getting a ford again, even if i won one id prolyl sell it
                      Hmm. or maybe yall just had bad luck. Idk. Most ranchers down here use Ford. Have for a long time.

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                      My first car was a Tempo, then I had a mustang, then an Expedition (my fav!!) and now I'm back to a mustang.
                      Expeditions are real nice. One of my favorite suv's.
                      CFD

Comment

• Filthy Fifty

For time:
                        50 Box jump, 24 inch box
                        50 Jumping pull-ups
                        50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
                        Walking Lunge, 50 steps
                        50 Knees to elbows
                        50 Push press, 45 pounds
                        50 Back extensions
                        50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
                        50 Burpees
                        50 Double unders

Time: 43:37

My last time was 56:50. So my time has improved a lot. I did pretty good on most and kept a steady pace til I got to the burpee's. I could only do about 4 at a time and I'd have to rest.

Comment

• "Cindy"
                          Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
                          5 Pull-ups
                          10 Push-ups
                          15 Squats

13 Rounds and 2 kips

Last time: 12 rounds...I was hoping to get more in but my arms were dead. Every part of me feels like jello tonight.

Comment

• Thursday 091112

Clean and Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

90-95-95-100-105-105-110

Heart wasn't in this one. I couldn't clean 115 although I felt like I could have easily jerked 115.

Comment

• Friday:

Eva:
                              800m run
                              2 pood kb swings 30 reps
                              30 pull ups

5 rounds

During my second round run my back got really tight. I knew if I kept going I wouldn't be able to move so I stopped right there.

Saturday:

15 Push Jerks 75#
                              15 L Pullups
                              5 rounds for time: 20:55

Did modified L pullups (jumping). Then ran a mile after. Felt good, back feels okay. Tomorrow is skills class....cleans.

Comment

• Fran

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of: 15:33
                                95 pound Thruster (used 85#)
                                Pull-ups (kips)

Last time was 14:19 @ 75#'s...so not to shabby!

Comment

Working...
                                X