X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest Day

Rest Day

5k Run

Time: 30:41 (last time was 30:22) Not bad considering we did walking lunges yesterday. Was hoping to beat it again by a minute but didn't happen.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• you need to watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsTba...layer_embedded

Comment

• "Tommy V"

For time:
        115 pound Thruster, 21 reps
        15 ft Rope Climb, 12 ascents
        115 pound Thruster, 15 reps
        15 ft Rope Climb, 9 ascents
        115 pound Thruster, 9 reps
        15 ft Rope Climb, 6 ascents

What I did:

65 pound Thruster, 21 reps
        15 ft Rope Climb, 3 ascents
        65 pound Thruster, 15 reps
        15 ft Rope Climb, 2 ascents
        65 pound Thruster, 9 reps
        15 ft Rope Climb, 1 ascent

Time: 16:? I want to say 16:10 but I can't quite remember.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
            Oh Hai!!

Still sick but feeling better. Probably won't make the gym this week, still feeling drained. Haven't taken my supps either except my OT. Next week back at it!

Comment

• Back Squat 5-5-5-5-5 reps

95-115-125-135-145

Nothing exciting to report. Feeling a bit better.

Comment

• Whipping myself into shape!

"Annie"

50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
                Double-unders
                Sit-ups

Time: 17:02 (last time was 19:27) Woo Hoo!!! New PR!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                  "Annie"

50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
                  Double-unders
                  Sit-ups

Time: 17:02 (last time was 19:27) Woo Hoo!!! New PR!!!!
                  Hey bulldog im guessin the double unders are with jump ropes. What the heck are they? This is the 2nd time Ive seen them listed
                  "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                  CFD

Comment

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    Hey bulldog im guessin the double unders are with jump ropes. What the heck are they? This is the 2nd time Ive seen them listed
                    Yep!! It's a double spin per jump.

Comment

• Ahh. Interesting. Thank ya
                      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                      CFD

Comment

• Friday
                        Rest/Skills day

We have a weight lifting competitor training at our gym now. Teeny, tiny thing that can lift twice her body weight...and believe me she doesn't weigh much. She worked with us on snatches last night. I really liked it. She's going to work with us on rest days for the next few months.

Saturday
                        Front Squats 3x5
                        105; 115; 125

Back Squats 1x20

Too tired/lazy to do the metcon today. Tomorrow is a rest day.

Comment

• Rest day

Yoga...hip openers

Comment

• Five rounds for time of: 27:10
                            95 pound Snatch, 3 reps (used 75#)
                            95 pound Overhead squat, 15 reps (used 55#)
                            Run 400 meters

The overhead squats were brutal. I could feel my hands going numb from the pressure of the weight on my wrists. I kept my traps shrugged and my arms engaged and it helped out a lot. I broke it down between 7 and 8 reps and 5's through the whole thing. I think I did okay on this one.

Also did some yoga on my lunch again today.

Comment

• "CrossFit Total"

Back squat, 1 rep 180#PR
                              Shoulder Press, 1 rep 85# (stuck)
                              Deadlift, 1 rep 200# (best was 205)

Back is toast!

Lunch - 30 min yoga

Yesterday - Skills day - Squat Cleans

Tonight I watched a 125# weightlifter front squat 240#!!! She is my hero!!!!

Comment

• Thursday 091105

With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.

Use as many sets each minute as needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X