No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap -- how did I miss this log? (I guess I need to hang out here more often... maybe add this forum to my browser tabs/safari start page? )

Looks like you're having a lot of fun with these workouts... I promise to follow more closely in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight_Lifter View Post
      Holy crap -- how did I miss this log? (I guess I need to hang out here more often... maybe add this forum to my browser tabs/safari start page? )

Looks like you're having a lot of fun with these workouts... I promise to follow more closely in the future.
      Welcome aboard!!
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Could've sworn I posted this last night, oh well......

LINDA

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:

Deadlift: 1 1/2 body weight (135lbs)
        Bench press: body weight (65 or 75lb)
        Clean: 3/4 body weight (65lbs)

Set up three bars and storm through for time.

Time was 2? minutes. (I think he said something like 24:22)

During the 5th round I had to drop my dl weight because my back couldn't take it anymore. I could barely bend down it hurt so bad. I ended up using the clean bar for my deads with rounds 4-1. The benches were too easy but I just kept the weight the guy before me had used. Probably should have gone with 95lbs. Tomorrow will be a rest day. I know my back is going to hurt bad tomorrow. Too many deads this week.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• This one's not that bad he says........

AMRAP in 20 minutes:

200m Sprint
          5 Power Snatch
          30 second rest

9 full rounds plus 190m

And you all know me I can't resist doing a bit more.....so, I did yesterday's wod as well and set a new PR. Gotta love that!!

Front Squats:
          1-1-1-1-1-1-1
          65; 85; 95; 105; 115; 125

And I did it with the clean hold not the crossed arms!!!!

Oh, and still hate running, that was the hardest part for me.

Comment

• Monday 090817

Double-under for 2 minutes
            Sit-up for 2 minutes
            Double-under for 90 seconds
            Sit-up for 90 seconds
            Double-under for 1-minute
            Sit-up for 1-minute
            Double-under for 30 seconds
            Sit-up for 30 seconds

RX'd
            DU = 98
            SU = 104

202!!

Comment

• Tuesday 090818

Push Press 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

105lbs!!! Yeah, pretty happy with that number. I didn't try for 110 because I could feel it in my back with the 105, so I left it at that.

The last few days workouts have been pretty easy, which means..........something brutal is coming.

Comment

• Karen

"Karen"

For time:
                150 Wallball shots, 20 pound ball (used 14)

Time: 11:15

So I really do not like wallballs. I mean I like them about as much as I do running. I almost didn't go in tonight just because of this workout. Wallballs are really hard for me, but I went. My time was a lot better than I thought it would be. I was expecting at least 20 minutes.
                Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-20-2009, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Friday Wod

Friday 090821

Walking lunge 100 ft.
                  21 Pull-ups
                  21 Sit-ups
                  Walking lunge 100 ft.
                  18 Pull-ups
                  18 Sit-ups
                  Walking lunge 100 ft.
                  15 Pull-ups
                  15 Sit-ups
                  Walking lunge 100 ft.
                  12 Pull-ups
                  12 Sit-ups
                  Walking lunge 100 ft.
                  9 Pull-ups
                  9 Sit-ups
                  Walking Lunge 100 ft.
                  6 Pull-ups
                  6 Sit-ups

Time: 27:02 (kipping pullups)

So when Holly and I first started, we thought 100 lunges for 100ft. I was kinda iffy about it, and during the first round when we were at about 30 lunges into it I had to ask. Is this right? I mean there's only 12 inches in a foot and during a lunge your spreading at least 3-4 ft so it cant be 100 lunges. So at around 50 we decided to stop and measure. Turns out, 100ft is about one and a half circles around the room, which was only about 37 lunges. We let the clock keep going while we were doing the measurements so we shaved off 2 minutes from our time. Though I really think it took us 10 minutes to measure, not 2.

Oh, and I had my cherry popped tonight....well my blister cherries (kipping)......you perves, what were you thinking!!

Comment

• Saturday's Wod

Squats:
                    3x5 - 115, 125, 135
                    1x20 - 115

AMRAP in 10 min
                    200m sprint
                    5 deadlifts (125)

8 rounds

Sunday:
                    Rest day

Comment

• Cindy 5 pullups 10 push ups 15 squats AMRAP in 20 min. Got in 12 rounds but tore up my hands. 2 more blisters plus retore the other two. Hurts like a mutha.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                        The last few days workouts have been pretty easy, which means..........something brutal is coming.
                        I love this kind of talk...

Nice work being done in here!

Comment

• Tuesday's Wod

Tuesday 090825

Complete as many rounds as possible 20 minutes of:
                          95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
                          95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
                          95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps

I got in 6 rounds using 65lbs. Same as last time. If you want serious shoulder burn, this is the workout. I'm disappointed I didn't go up in weight.

Comment

• Nate

"Nate" ~ modified

AMRAP in 20 minutes:

8 pull ups (kips)
                            8 dips (bench)
                            4 pike push ups
                            8 kb swings (44lbs)

7 rounds + 8 p/u & 8 dips. I had to switch to jumping pull ups in the 5th round because my hands were so raw and I reopened 2 blisters. I had no grip strength left in me at all, so sore from the last 2 days workout on top of it. It was really one of my worst workouts. My last "Nate" workout, I had 12 rounds but I only did jumping pull ups and used a 26lb KB. So definitely have made improvements, even if it's not in rounds. All I can say is I hope the next workout doesn't involve pull ups. My hands need to heal.

Comment

• Thurs/Friday

Thursday
                              Rest

Friday 090828

Overhead Squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps

45: 55: 65: 70: 55

So I didn't expect to get any insane numbers here. I've only done the ohs once before this. I have no flexibility in my shoulders so that's something I really need to work on. I attempted 75lbs but my squats sucked and I could feel it in my back so I just went back to 55. These are really hard on the wrists. Worse then cleans.

Comment

• Saturday 090829

Five rounds for time of:
                                95 pound Power snatch, 15 reps (65lbs)
                                Run 400 meters

Time: 23:59

Wow did this one suck today. Mainly because it is so hot out and it was only 10 in the morning. It's noon now and in the 100's. Blah. Once I get some food digested I'm going to hit the pool for some laps. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Oh and by the way, I love doing these Power Snatches! I really love the flow of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X