No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my back isn't as tight as it was last night (yah) but I lost a contact earlier. So now I'm walking around with fuzzy vision. I still have to drive home. I suggest anyone taking 580 East.....find another route. Bumper cars?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      So my back isn't as tight as it was last night (yah) but I lost a contact earlier. So now I'm walking around with fuzzy vision. I still have to drive home. I suggest anyone taking 580 East.....find another route. Bumper cars?
      Do you work in the Bay Area, because the commute out east 580 sucks on Friday.

The commute out of the bay always sucks on Friday.
      Last edited by HotRod; 07-10-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Yep, live in Tracy.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Yep, live in Tracy.
          You got a snickers, it's gonna be a while!

Comment

• Originally posted by HotRod View Post
            You got a snickers, it's gonna be a while!

Comment

• And that's how the fight started:

One year, a husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot
              as a Christmas gift..
              The next year, he didn't buy her a gift.
              When she asked him why, he replied, "Well, you still haven't used the
              gift I bought you last year!"
              And that's how the fight started.....
              ************************************************** **********************
              I asked my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?'
              It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
              'Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!' she said.
              So I suggested, 'How about the kitchen?'
              And that's when the fight started....
              My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were
              in bed.. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?'
              'No,' she answered.
              I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'
              She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying 'Yes.'
              So I said, 'Then I'd like to phone a friend.'
              And that's when the fight started.....
              I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95.
              Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95. I told her the beer
              would make her look better at night than the cold cream..
              And that's when the fight started......
              ************************************************** *******************

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my
              order first..
              'I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please.'
              He said, 'Aren't you worried about the mad cow?'
              'Nah, she can order for herself.'
              And that's when the fight started.....

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping
              the channels.
              She asked, 'What's on TV?'
              I said, 'Dust.'
              And then the fight started...
              ================================================== ====================

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming
              anniversary.
              She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to
              200 in about 3 seconds.'
              I bought her a scale.

================================================== ==================

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school
              reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as
              she sat alone at a nearby table.
              My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'
              'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend...
              I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and
              I hear she hasn't been sober since.'
              'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a
              person could go on celebrating that long?'

================================================== =========

I rear-ended a car this morning.. So, there we were
              alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know
              how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem
              funny?
              Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF!!!
              He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted,
              'I AM NOT HAPPY!'
              So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

================================================== ==========================

THE BROKEN LAWN MOWER
              When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife
              kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed.
              But, somehow I always had something else to take care of
              first, the truck, the car, playing golf '
              Always something more important to me.
              Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When
              I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass,
              busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.
              I watched silently for a short time and then went into the
              house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed
              her a toothbrush. I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass,
              you might as well sweep the driveway.'
              The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

Comment

• Wod

Thruster 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps (85lbs)

3 Sets (10; 8; 6):
                Bulgarian split squats
                Single leg brides w/25lbs

I might have been able to get 90 but I didn't try. I didn't want to push it with my back. I still feel it and it got a little tight after the workout. Came home and stretched a bit. My back cracked a lot, going to ice it and relax.

Comment

• 30 yard shuttle run. Run 5 yards touch ground with hand, run back then run 10 yards touch and back again.

3R 3L Kettle bell snatch #15
                  5 pull-ups
                  5 Clap chest push ups
                  5 box jumps “20

5 rounds

Time: 1:25; 1:19; 1:11; 1:13; 1:06

I seriously thought I was going to throw up after this one. I took a while for me to catch my breath but after class I worked on kipping pull-ups. My coach says I'm the first person to learn them after the first instructions. Almost forgot, I can do clap push ups. I was surprised but I did them.
                  Last edited by bull.dogz; 07-14-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• NANCY

5 rounds for time of:
                    400 meter run
                    95 pound Overhead squat, 15 reps (used 45lbs)

Time: 20:55

This was my first time doing overhead squats. I knew if any of the workouts were going to fuck up my back the overheads would do it. Did it with just the bar, wasn't flexible enough to go past parallel without feeling it in my low back so I eased up. My back doesn't hurt so that's good. The runs were murder though, it's over a hundred degrees today.

Edit: Purple Wraath is slowly starting to take over MM Crossfit.

Comment

• Hang power clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

45lbs - 65 - 75 - 85 -95 - 95 - 95

I must have tried about 20 times to get 100 but I just couldn't get under the bar. I was so frustrated. My right forearm is so sore and I've got bruises going down the front of my thighs.

Comment

• Bruises from hangs. I am a delicate flower.

Comment

• WOD: Crazy Eights

80 Double Unders or 160 Regular (did 160)
                          8 KB Swings 35#
                          8 Pull Ups (jump)
                          8 Flurpees (see video)
                          8 Knees to Elbow raises (leg raises)
                          8 Push Ups
                          8 Rocket Balls (wallballs but let them drop)
                          8 Deadlifts 115#

4 rounds for time: 30:15

Family affair:

Comment

• This is Crossfit!

Comment

• Ran my first 5k

Okay fan club. I ran my first 5k today. I don't think I did too bad either. 32:13 I only stopped once to tie my shoes (I swear, they really were untied) and I kept on going. We had to run around this never ending block 3 and a quarter times. Tied my shoes during the second. Thought about walking on the end of my 2nd but couldn't because Chongo was coming up behind me, so I just kept going. Third lap my thighs and hammies were burning but Chongo already lapped me once, I wasn't going to let him do it again. Beside I was almost there. I thought, I have to do this for my girls......but that wasn't really helping to motivate me. So I thought about our branch manager.

He rolled his atv this weekend at Carnegie. With no one around he had to walk to get help..with a broken ankle, 8 broken ribs, a broken clavicle and a punctured lung....he walked for over an hour to help. They had to helivac him to the hospital. He's okay now but if this man could do this.....I can run 5 fucking k in good health. So I quit my bitching and just kept going.

Comment

......but that wasn't really helping to motivate me. So I thought about our branch manager.

He rolled his atv this weekend at Carnegie. With no one around he had to walk to get help..with a broken ankle, 8 broken ribs, a broken clavicle and a punctured lung....he walked for over an hour to help. They had to helivac him to the hospital. He's okay now but if this man could do this.....I can run 5 fucking k in good health. So I quit my bitching and just kept going.

wow!!

Comment

Working...
                                X