Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
    So I think Sonya has convinced me to compete. Just for fun. Oct 10th. San Francisco Championships. I'm getting pretty lean so we'll see.
    WooooHoooo!!!

Comment

• laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

So I think Sonya has convinced me to compete. Just for fun. Oct 10th. San Francisco Championships. I'm getting pretty lean so we'll see.

Comment

• The party was fun but I lost my camera so no pictures. I'll have my friends email me some of theirs. It was really cool too. Everyone was dressed formal with masks. Good food, drinks and close friends and family. You should have seem the cake. It was like a wedding cake with butterflies all over. Everything decorated in black and pink....my favorite colors. I made the boys studder.

I cancelled my other gym membership...makes me sad but I've been training at my old gym and really enjoying it....mostly because of the people....(except the ex, but he doesn't bother me anymore). The pretty young boys are a little distracting, especially dc when he walks by giving me that little devilish smile. Doesn't help with balance either when I'm doing single leg deads and I about fall over. I'm going to sign my son up soon since schools almost out. He can't wait to go with me...whether he'll stick with it, who knows.

Been talking to a friend from Jr. High...(wow, many moons ago). She wants to get into shape and wants my help. So I'll probably head out to Oakland this weekend and train her, work with her on her diet. Of course, I can't go home without stopping in on my old best friend. Sadly, I don't really have faith that this girl is going to stick with this...but who knows. Maybe she'll surprise me.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GYXm7n62nU

Comment

• laurie@controlledlabs.com

Comment

• Things are going great. Last night the guys told me my ass was looking really hard.....soo sweet. Of course they said it in front of a bunch of guys that I don't know so that was a little embarrassing.

Still doing the 3 day split. It's kinda a love/hate thing. I love the way it's really reshaping my body but 6 days a week is hard. When I'm feeling pretty good and I think my body can handle it I train for 7 days. Like tomorrow for shits and giggles my friend and I are doing the 300 just to challenge ourselves.

My diet has been horrible the last week. I've had ice cream every single day. It's going to catch up with me eventually. Today we're having chinese food for lunch for a goodbye party. Going to try and get a quick workout in tonight....minus the cardio. I've been doing 30-60 minutes of cardio almost every day now.

Comment

• Baby's first workout.....

Comment

• Aww, so cute How old is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsofgold View Post
                      Aww, so cute How old is he?
                      11 ~ He didn't care for lifting weights but loved cardio. I'll fix that!

Comment

11 ~ He didn't care for lifting weights but loved cardio. I'll fix that!
                        lol

Comment

• Going through some shit. I don't know whether to be mad, sad or fucking happy....just feel numb.

Comment

Going through some shit. I don't know whether to be mad, sad or fucking happy....just feel numb.
                            Had many of those days. Hope it all turns out for the best!

Comment

• Progress pic

Last edited by bull.dogz; 06-06-2009, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Yeah bitches!!

3 Rounds:

Jump rope
                                Spiderman push ups
                                Pull ups (jumps ~ 1st round chin ups)
                                Wallbacks (on bosu ~ 12lb ~ holy mutha of)
                                Clean & Press (kettlebell ~15)

Time: 19:58

Protein shake was coming back up in the 3rd round. Wallbacks on a bosu is a mutha fukr. Knees were shaking, and you better make sure you throw that ball hard enough so it comes back to where your standing cause there's no way your going after it. I've got sweat pouring down and I still want to get in some abs.

Crunches on ball
                                Ab rollout
                                Trunk twists

Comment

Working...
                                X