Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am glad I dont train at public gyms

nothing better than having an entire facility to yourself for a workout!

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      ON ~ It was horrible from the first sip. I've had their strawberry and chocolate too but it was ok, I got tired of it really quick. I'm trying the dymatize elite berry one now. It's ok. When's bb.com going to carry the American Whey?
      No idea

Comment

• New thread!

I think you should start a new contest prep thread! NPC here we come, right?
        Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
          I think you should start a new contest prep thread! NPC here we come, right?
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Hey there

I got my tree up Friday night, decorated a bit. I haven't really cooked many holiday treats so it really doesn't feel much like Christmas. I have two of my kids eating clean with me so there is no point cooking stuff. My husband can't eat it all...

Comment

• Some things I have learned in the last couple of days.

Nurses at the doctors offices are not very nice. ~ She weighed me with my boots & jacket on carrying my purse.........I do not weigh 140. I weighed myself this morning and it was 129. I told her put down 129.....she said no, I'm 140.

Chocolates can talk. ~ I had a box someone gave me that has been calling my name, so I ate it to shut it up.

A good protein fart can last for at least 30 minutes in a sealed car.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• crazy

You are certifiably crazy!!! But I love ya!

Comment

• Haha. You crack me up!

Comment

• Shoulders are so sore from yesterdays workout. Didn't do anything different and weights were about the same so...maybe not enough protein.

Tonight I decided to skip the gym and just did some kickboxing at home. Diet sucked today. Oh well, tomorrow will be hitting legs hard.

Comment

• First day back in the gym in over a week. I wanted to train at home but my son has taken over the living room with his Star Wars ships. So I went to the gym for a light leg workout. Did the Jennifer Putnam workout in the new Hers M&F.

DB squats - 20lbs
                      DB split squats - 20lbs
                      Leg press - 180lbs + sled
                      Jump squats
                      Hamstring curls on exercise ball
                      Standing calf raises - 80lbs
                      Seated calf raises - 45lbs

Skipped the leg extension since I could feel them really working with the leg press and I'm still trying to even out my strength between that and my hamstrings. No cardio, maybe a little tomorrow. Back on all supplements today.

There's this guy at my gym that looks so familiar to me. Never talked to him but I figured it just must be from the gym. Damn if he wasn't my neighbor. Maybe I should pay attention more to who's around me.

Comment

• New year....new goals (both personal and fitness):

This year I want to train more for endurance, but still keep moving up in strength. Definitely will be doing more stretching/yoga to help with flexibility and to help my muscles grow. Burn fat...tired of being in this "bulking" stage (bye-bye sweets, you'll be missed).

Be true to myself. Demand more because I deserve more. To love myself more than I did the day before.

Don't sweat the little things.

Keep growing ~ mind, body & soul.

Be a better mother & friend (always room for improvement).

So to start off the new year I hit the gym this morning for some back/biceps and cardio. Finished it off at home with some ab work and stretching.

One armed seated row
                        Standing lat pulldown
                        Straight arm pulldown
                        Dumbbell row
                        Reverse cable flyes

Seated bb curls
                        Seated hammer curls 17.5lbs
                        Reverse grip bb curls
                        Bicep cable curls

10 minutes stairmill

(Back workout was from Hers M&F ~ Stacy Simons; added in the reverse flyes though)

Didn't get to do my stretching yesterday but I'll try to get in some yoga tonight.

Comment

• So diet hasn't been the best. I'm trying to finish off the See's chocolate...........Hey! There are starving children in Africa. You can't waste it!!

Hit the gym with my girlfriend this morning. She's never used free weights before so it was fun for me to train her. We did shoulders, and yes I took it easy on her. I did a few extra exercises for me but kept her with the basics. She's still going to be sore tomorrow. Couldn't get her to go on the stairmill though but that's okay.

Did a little ab work, 20 minutes of cardio and headed home. Made sausages, eggs and ww english muffins for breakfast.

Wanted to take my son to the park but it's pooring rain now. Last day of my vacation. It's been nice staying up late and sleeping in late.

Comment

• Hahaha sounds familiar... I started my diet this morning so all weekend I was frantically trying to finish all my candy left over from Christmas stockings! I hate throwing that kind of stuff out. But thankfully my man stopped me and said to just put it aside until the diet is done. So I will be bagging it up and putting it in a GOOD hiding place. Maybe I should have him hide it.... hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsofgold View Post
                              Hahaha sounds familiar... I started my diet this morning so all weekend I was frantically trying to finish all my candy left over from Christmas stockings! I hate throwing that kind of stuff out. But thankfully my man stopped me and said to just put it aside until the diet is done. So I will be bagging it up and putting it in a GOOD hiding place. Maybe I should have him hide it.... hehehe
                              My friends used to tell me to just hide the candy........what's the point if I know where it's at?

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                                My friends used to tell me to just hide the candy........what's the point if I know where it's at?
                                Exactly... that's why I think I'm gonna have him hide it somewhere!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X