No announcement yet.

Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday was just a 20 minute pilates video. Anything longer than that and I get bored and wander off. Short attention span. Mostly ab work.

Woke up with a sore shoulder on Monday, thought maybe I slept on it wrong but it feels more like a pulled muscle. Same shoulder that has been giving me problems (right). As the day went on it felt better and was able to do chest and triceps without any problems at all. No aches or pains.

Woke up today around 4am and my shoulder hurt so bad I could hardly fall back to sleep. It actually feels worse today than it did yesterday. I can't seem to lift my arm across my body without a sharp pain in my shoulder. The more I move it though the better it feels. Hell if I know what's going on. I guess if it feels worse tomorrow I'll call the doctor. Been meaning to get my bloodwork done anyways.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Wrong

The picture of the cookies is just wrong on so many levels...
      Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

• Haha... I was cracking up going through here catching up on things when I come across that big picture of cookies just randomly in there.

Comment

• Missed the gym Tuesday and Wednesday. Went last night for back and biceps. Great workout. I've been moody lately so I went to my old gym last night. That way I don't have to talk to anyone. One thing I hate worse than someone talking to me when I have my headphones on is someone staring.

Woke up with a headache today. It's going to be a crappy day if it doesn't go away. On a positive note, I'm getting leaner. More definition in the arms last night. Was able to curl 40lb bb and 17.5lb db for hammers. Tonight is going to be shoulders. Friday nights there usually no one around.....it'll be nice.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• wow

sounds like you are hitting it harder then me!!! Good girl...

Comment

• Trained shoulders last night. Did the workout that was in the lastest Muscle & Fitness (except cable exercise).

Front raises - 12.5lbs
              Side raises - 12.5lbs
              Reverse flyes - 50lbs
              Incline bb front raise - 20lbs
              Upright rows - 40lbs

Going to hit legs in a little while. I'm going to try a sample of the White Flood tabs, I usually stay away from stims but I wanted to try these and it's early enough that it won't keep me up........I think.

I'm loving the effects of the Blue Gene. I think I've found a new favorite. The REDuction is doing it's magic as well. I'm feeling tighter/leaner. It's doing well suppressing my appetite which really helps to keep my diet clean. Since I'm hardly hungry I eat only what I have to to survive, not what I want to.

Comment

• Walked to the gym today. It's a long 3 blocks but I figured what the hell I took WF. It'll give me a good warm up.

Went up in weights again.

Squats - 135lbs - Managed 3 good ones (back alittle tight w/squats today)
                SL leg press - 180lbs (not counting sled)
                SLDL - 95lbs
                Ab/adductor - 80/90lbs (higher reps)
                Seated curls - 60lbs (should have gone higher in weight)
                Leg extensions - 70lbs (keeping lighter till hamstrings catch up)
                Standing and seated calves 100/140lbs

Walked home and stretched out my legs and back. A lot of cracking in the back today.

Comment

• Can't seem to get my ass off the couch today. Roxy seems to feel the same way. If I leave my spot on the couch she moves in. Keeps a nice rotation going.

Had planned on hitting the gym for some chest and triceps but my body feels exhausted. I like taking a day off after every 2 days. I can train harder on the 2 days without feeling like I'm over doing it.

Comment

• Last nights workout wasn't great but it was ok. The gym was packed and of course everyone was training chest. Hit the stair mill but couldn't do more than 10 minutes. So I switched to the dead mill for another 15.

Went over to 24 Hour Fitness after to meet with Kevin ~ (Igohard247 on bb.com) to drop off some samples. It's pretty cool to meet people after talking to them for so long online.

Comment

• Chest and triceps last night. Chest was weak, right shoulder is bothering me again. Now it's in a different spot. This is just irritating.

Comment

• Have a nasty headache today and gagged down the last of my banana cream protein. Blah! Back and biceps today. Despite the headache I got a great back workout in. My headache disappeared during my back workout but came back halfway during my biceps but............I was able to do hammer curls with 20lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                          Have a nasty headache today and gagged down the last of my banana cream protein. Blah!
                          Sucky ! What kind was it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                            Sucky ! What kind was it ?
                            ON ~ It was horrible from the first sip. I've had their strawberry and chocolate too but it was ok, I got tired of it really quick. I'm trying the dymatize elite berry one now. It's ok. When's bb.com going to carry the American Whey?

Comment

• Basketball practice tonight but going to squeeze in a quick workout before that. Sucks though cuz it's Monday and EVERYBODY is there on Monday doing chest. Not sure if I'll be hittin chest or maybe I'll switch it with back instead.

Comment

• I hear ya!

The only thing I hate worse than Monday nights at the gym are January 2nds... People and their new years resolutions.... haha.. Thank god they don't last long, the gym would be way over crowded.

Comment

Working...
                                X