No announcement yet.

Snowfly log :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, thats it! It tastes like regular good green tea.

Comment

• Hey, I really don't think you need to worry about how you will look in your bikini. You have an amazing body, very lean already, I'm sure everyone will have their eyes on you!
      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyback
        Hey, I really don't think you need to worry about how you will look in your bikini. You have an amazing body, very lean already, I'm sure everyone will have their eyes on you!
        I concur

Comment

• Youre a sweetheart SB... thank you for saying that... It helps a ton to hear stuff like that on occasion

Comment

• The next 3 days: Low carb days + Super Dieters Tea Mon + Tue, avoid sodium

Tonight:
            Abs + Legs

Tuesday:
            Shoulders/arms + 1 hr bike

Wednesday:
            Pack, buy some last minute items for trip

Thursday: Going to Puerta Vallarta until Sunday, so I won't be able to post.

Drink LOTS of water these next few days.

Sucks Ill be on my period on my trip!!! I BETTER not be bloated!!! SIGH!

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegadeRows
              I concur
              x2 ^^

Cheat meals are better for your mind and will help you from falling off the wagon completely. Do not stress over them. Have a bad meal? Just make sure the next few are good ones and you're back on track. Like was mentioned before, add the Carnitine in for DOMS, as well as a nice shake following the workout and a light meal about 20-30 minutes after your shake. Banana's not good for replenishing muscle glyco? Since when is "muscle gylco" and glyco in general different? It's still glycogen stores but I'd love to see some info backing that about fruit being bad to following a workout.

Adding fruit or carbs following a workout is going to raise your insulin which in turn will push that protein intake into the muscles faster and more effectively. Just don't add much in the way of fats when you do that.

Workouts been looking good so far, just keep on the wagon with everyone else and know we're battling our bodies too. Feeling weak? Get on here and someone will obviously try to motivate you to keep going!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

• Thanks Spar.

I did my legs yesterday and my shoulders and I was exausted. My heart was beating so hard that by the time I got home 30 minutes later it was still in overdrive.

I felt like I was going to vomit.

Its probably because of the lower carbs and the tea and everything... EIther way, it was a really bad work out.

This is my last post until I return from my vacation... so until next week, have fun everyone! I may post some vacation pictures!

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowFly
                  Thanks Spar.

I did my legs yesterday and my shoulders and I was exausted. My heart was beating so hard that by the time I got home 30 minutes later it was still in overdrive.

I felt like I was going to vomit.

Its probably because of the lower carbs and the tea and everything... EIther way, it was a really bad work out.

This is my last post until I return from my vacation... so until next week, have fun everyone! I may post some vacation pictures!
                  have a great time on vacation! And yes, you have to post pictures!!!
                  will you be training while you are away?
                  "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• Doubt it... I may do some stuff in the hotel room like my abs and some squats etc... canopy tour through the jungle will give me a little bit of a work out.. but just taking it easy mostly

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                      Hello!

Great log so far! Don't sweat missing a couple days, as days off are beneficial. Sometimes I'll miss days and feel guilty about it, but once I get back into the training I feel better both mentally and physically. It's tough during the summer time too (All I want to do is sit in my A/C)

One thing I do to have a super bikini body {no homo} (and this is only when I need to impress, like a planned beach day or photo op) is use Dandelion Root. It's an cheap herbal supplement that acts as a natural diuretic. I don't advocate the use of diuretics but this is a natural way to decrease water retention (albeit temporarily!!!)

I would cut down slightly on carbs if you wish, but just watch your sodium intake, and increase potassium intake to get that dry, leaned out look.

RR
                      Good post.

Personally for myself at least, decreasing carbs and increasing water intake alone (1.5 gallons minimum) usually works for me without manipulating sodium and potassium.

Using glycergrow should also help.
                      kane@controlledlabs.com
                      Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
                      Looks for the ads, coming soon!
                      www.controlledlabs.com
                      www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

• Originally posted by timberwolf
                        Good post.

Personally for myself at least, decreasing carbs and increasing water intake alone (1.5 gallons minimum) usually works for me without manipulating sodium and potassium.

Using glycergrow should also help.

You could eat a snicker's bar and not have a problem Kane. Hell, you could probably down a case of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and just get all roadmappy. Jerk.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                        Purple Wraath
                        Green Magnitude
                        Orange Triad
                        White Flood
                        Blue Up
                        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Have fun on vacation

Looking great so far

Comment

• Hya everyone!! Im sorry Ive not been around on here but everything's going well!!

Might share some pictures later from my vacation.

Been watching my diet, got some work out while away in mexico (hiking etc) but nothing too much. Will hit it hard this weekend and report back!

Comment

Hya everyone!! Im sorry Ive not been around on here but everything's going well!!

Might share some pictures later from my vacation.

Been watching my diet, got some work out while away in mexico (hiking etc) but nothing too much. Will hit it hard this weekend and report back!
                              Sounds like a plan !!

Comment

• My legs are shaking from my leg work out today... It's been too long!

Ive been off the hot rox for 2 weeks as well but wtill start on them again tomorrow or Monday... as tomorrow I'm going wake boarding at 430 am (sheesh).

I will get some cardio in swimming and such and might still make it to the gym in the afternoon if I'm not too drained from the sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X