No announcement yet.

Sexyback's GIRL POWER Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the feeling you get when you workout after a short rest. Enjoy your R&R.
    1 Corinthians 9:24
    Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarahalyse
      I love the feeling you get when you workout after a short rest. Enjoy your R&R.
      I'm not sure if I'm ready to jump back in or not. I'm still sort of tired and my back is hurting today, not sure what I did. But I really have to, I've been doing good so far, so I don't want to ruin it.

I have one more week without my Shock Therapy, then I should be able to hit the weights hard again.

I'm also starting a new program tonight, added a few more exercises to each day, and moved some around a bit. I hope it's enjoyable.
      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• Good luck
        1 Corinthians 9:24
        Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

• Have fun with the new routine!
          *Sarah*

Comment

• Workout
            BB Rows(5x5): 45, 55, 65, 75, 85
            Back Extension(3x8): 10, 10, 10
            BB Bench Press(5x5): 45, 55, 65, 75, 75
            Incline Chest Flye(3x8): 15, 15, 15
            Calf Raises(3x12): 20, 20, 20

Cardio: 30 mins, 230 calories burned

Diet

Wake(5:30am): 2 RA capsules
            Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 2 oz cold coffee
            Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1 tbsp PB
            Lunch(11:30am): pork, 1/2 oz almonds
            Snack(2pm): 1 can tuna, 1/2 oz almonds
            4:30pm: 2 RA capsules
            During workout(5pm): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm
            Postworkout(6:30pm): 1 scoop whey in water
            Supper(8pm): pork, salad, broccoli

Calories: 1515
            Protein: 167g
            Carbs: 30g
            Fat: 78g

Comment

• Just out of curiosity do you blend the whey, milk and coffee in the morning?? If you do, do you use a flavored whey? -Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Nubbers
                Just out of curiosity do you blend the whey, milk and coffee in the morning?? If you do, do you use a flavored whey? -Thanks
                Nope, I use a shaker cup. I use vanilla whey too!

Comment

• Workout

BB Squats(5x5): 65, 75, 85, 95, 105
                  One Legged Squats(3x8): 30, 30, 30
                  SLDL(3x8): 95, 95, 95
                  DB Bicep Curls(3x8): 15x2, 15x2, 15x2

Diet

wake(5:30): 2 RA capsules
                  Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup oats
                  Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1 tbsp PB
                  Lunch(11:30am): slice of chicken bruchetta parm pizza
                  Snack(2pm): 1 oz almonds
                  Preworkout(4:30pm): 1 scoop whey, 1/2 cup oats, water
                  During workout(5:30pm): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm
                  6:15: 2 RA capsules (forgot when I got home)
                  Supper(7pm): pork, broccoli, cucs

Calories: 1890
                  Protein: 152g
                  Carbs: 136g
                  Fat: 82g
                  Fiber: 11g

Notes
                  Although my diet wasn't good today, I kept it in my macros. I had a bad day at work today. We found out our plant is closing either at the end of the year, or beginning of 2008, and both myself and my fiance work at the same plant. So stress was quite high today, so pizza was a need!

Comment

• Ever since Saturday morning, I"ve been having something weird happening in my digestive tract. I don't know if it's acid reflux or indigestion or what but I woke up Saturday around 3am with this weird painful feeling in my stomach that moved into my chest. It hasn't been that bad since but I feel it's hard to swallow, like there is something stuck in my esophagus. Today swallowing is easier, but whenever I do swallow something, even water, I get this weird pain in my stomach. I just finished my lunch of pork and rice and my stomach is hurting and feeling quite upset. It's not sharp pains like I normally get when constipated. I'm hoping it's not the RA, since I've been taking it for a couple of weeks now.

I'm going to find something at the drug store tonight to see if I can ease the pain and discomfort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyback

Notes
                      Although my diet wasn't good today, I kept it in my macros. I had a bad day at work today. We found out our plant is closing either at the end of the year, or beginning of 2008, and both myself and my fiance work at the same plant. So stress was quite high today, so pizza was a need!

SO sorry to hear about this! At least they gave you a decent amount of notice. Is there chance of transferring?

BTW, for having pizza in there your calories were still quite low! And you still got in your macros - you're good!
                      *Sarah*

Comment

• Originally posted by gymgrrrl
                        SO sorry to hear about this! At least they gave you a decent amount of notice. Is there chance of transferring?

BTW, for having pizza in there your calories were still quite low! And you still got in your macros - you're good!
                        Hey Sarah!

I doubt there is a chance for a transfer. It's a totally different company that is taking over our business, in Ohio. We have other plants, but they are all in the US or overseas and don't want to move. It's time for me to figure out what I want to do with my life and go for it I guess. Just a bit scary, I was comfortable. Think I could make a living of being a personal trainer? *lol*

About the pizza, I had to take out a bunch of food actually. The one slice was 730 calories!!! It was a big slice though.

Comment

I don't know if it's acid reflux or indigestion or what....
                          Are you taking the Red ACID on a mostly empty stomach ? If so, try taking it only with a small snack (avoid taking it on a empty stomach in your specific scenario). It might not even be the Red ACID, but just in case

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            Are you taking the Red ACID on a mostly empty stomach ? If so, try taking it only with a small snack (avoid taking it on a empty stomach in your specific scenario). It might not even be the Red ACID, but just in case
                            Yes, I've been taking it on an empty stomach. I'll try it with food starting today.
                            Thanks PT!

Comment

Think I could make a living of being a personal trainer? *lol*
                              Why not?!? Are you interested in it?
                              *Sarah*

Comment

• Originally posted by gymgrrrl
                                Why not?!? Are you interested in it?
                                very interested actually, but I live in a small rural community. I just saw a job posting for 10 hours a week for $8-9 an hour. That's not much at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X