Calories: 1769
    Protein: 136g
    Carbs: 189g
    Fat: 54g
    Fiber: 32g
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
      If I do it that way then I'll have equal amounts of H,M and L days instead of having the L,L,M,H. Would that be enough to see effects or do I need more low days?

I honestly don't believe it matters in the whole sceme. Obviously what you are trying to do is trick and offset the body. Just like a refeed or carb up day after a week long cut will reset your metabolism, this would do much the same. Your body would get the high carbs and expect the same then bam, med or low carbs and will be a constant machine as it is. You can always experiment and see how your body works it out, since no two are the same.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Where is cardio fitting into the 3 day split (if at all) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
          I honestly don't believe it matters in the whole sceme. Obviously what you are trying to do is trick and offset the body. Just like a refeed or carb up day after a week long cut will reset your metabolism, this would do much the same. Your body would get the high carbs and expect the same then bam, med or low carbs and will be a constant machine as it is. You can always experiment and see how your body works it out, since no two are the same.

i think experimenting is the key. thanks for the advice!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Where is cardio fitting into the 3 day split (if at all) ?
            I don't do cardio that much, though I should do it more. My goal would be to have cardio after weights on my upper body days and one longer session on an off day each week. But I have yet to accomplish this goal.

btw my azz hurts! This is the fastest I've ever been sore after a workout. I hope I can walk tomorrow!

Comment

I don't do cardio that much, though I should do it more. My goal would be to have cardio after weights on my upper body days and one longer session on an off day each week. But I have yet to accomplish this goal.

btw my azz hurts! This is the fastest I've ever been sore after a workout. I hope I can walk tomorrow!

What would you say is stopping you from cardio ? Energy levels ? Hate cardio ? Time ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

What would you say is stopping you from cardio ? Energy levels ? Hate cardio ? Time ?
                what's stopping me, well, motivation, and time. It's my own fault really why I don't do it that much.

Comment

Workout

DB Bench Press: 3x8 @ 25lb DB's
                  superset with
                  Bicep Curls: 3x8 @ 15lb DB's

BB Rows: 3x8 @ 85lb BB
                  superset with
                  Skullcrushers: 3x8 @ 10lb BB

30 mins slow cardio: 170 cals burned (needed to get the blood flowing in my glutes, so sore today!)

Diet

Wake(9am): 2 RA capsules
                  Breakfast(9am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk
                  During workout: 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm, 16oz water
                  Postworkout(11am): 2 hardboiled eggs
                  Snack: 1/2 oz almonds
                  Lunch(2pm): 1 cup chicken, cucumbers in cider vinegar, celery
                  Snack(4:30): can of tuna, 1/2 oz almonds, 1 tbsp PB
                  Supper: 1 cup chicken, cucs in cider vinegar, celery
                  Snack: whey

Calories: 1326
                  Protein: 175g
                  Carbs: 35g
                  Fat: 51g
                  Fiber: 5g

**veggies not counted in macros

Notes
                  I'm noticing a temperature increase when working out. Even with my slow cardio (3.5mph) today, I was really sweating.
                  Last edited by Sexyback; 07-14-2007, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I hate cardio as well and I have absolutely no stamina. Doing 20 minutes on the treadmill of 5mph and I feel like I want to die.

I force myself on the tread at least twice a week though and do 30 minutes, however I accomplish.... but I have to tell you, if its not the one thing in the world I hate the most.... Ick. Everytime Im on there I think to myself, "there is no way I can keep this going for years to come". Youre not alone!!

Comment

Originally posted by SnowFly
                      I hate cardio as well and I have absolutely no stamina. Doing 20 minutes on the treadmill of 5mph and I feel like I want to die.

I force myself on the tread at least twice a week though and do 30 minutes, however I accomplish.... but I have to tell you, if its not the one thing in the world I hate the most.... Ick. Everytime Im on there I think to myself, "there is no way I can keep this going for years to come". Youre not alone!!
                      the nice weather doesn't help with my motivation, but my fiance and I try to get out every Sunday for an hour long bike ride.

Comment

the nice weather doesn't help with my motivation, but my fiance and I try to get out every Sunday for an hour long bike ride.
                        The nice weather actually motivates me. I stopped using the treadmill and now do all my running on the track next door to the house. Lets me work on my tan to boot.
                        kane@controlledlabs.com
                        Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
                        Looks for the ads, coming soon!
                        www.controlledlabs.com
                        www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf
                          The nice weather actually motivates me. I stopped using the treadmill and now do all my running on the track next door to the house. Lets me work on my tan to boot.
                          we don't have a track in our town, I could run on our road, but I"m afraid I might get attacked by a dog or a crazy farmer! *lol* And with the humidity here, I wouldn't be able to go that long. (I know, more excuses)

Comment

Our "nice weather" demotivates.. once its at about 110 - 120 degrees.... you dont really want to go sweat it up!

Comment

Originally posted by SnowFly
                              Our "nice weather" demotivates.. once its at about 110 - 120 degrees.... you dont really want to go sweat it up!

oh my that is hot! i've lived in texas most my life and now south florida so i know hot and humid...but man 110-120 is HOT!
                              1 Corinthians 9:24
                              Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

we don't have a track in our town, I could run on our road, but I"m afraid I might get attacked by a dog or a crazy farmer! *lol* And with the humidity here, I wouldn't be able to go that long. (I know, more excuses)
                                The track belongs to the high school next door. So alot of people walk their dogs in the centre and when I start running a dog does sometimes chase me.

But 110-120 degrees outside... I'd probably forego running too.
                                kane@controlledlabs.com
                                Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
                                Looks for the ads, coming soon!
                                www.controlledlabs.com
                                www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Working...
                                X