Sexyback's GIRL POWER Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sexyback
    I'm just going to relax tonight, and workout legs tomorrow. I have the day off work too! yippee!
    Recovery for the win !!!

Comment

Workout

Warmup: walking lunges: 15 per leg with bodyweight
      BB Squats: 3x8 @ 105lb BB
      walking lunges: 15 per leg
      SLDL: 3x8 @ 95lb BB
      Single Legged Calf Raises: 3x8 @ 40lb DB
      Ab work: ball crunches, ball oblique crunches, knee ups on bench (not sure the technical term), kneeling rope crunches

Diet

Wake(7am): 2 capsules RA
      back to bed for 2 hours...haha
      Breakfast(9:30): chocolate whey shake with milk
      During workout(10am): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm, 16 oz water
      Postworkout(11am): 1/2 cup chicken, 1/2 cup beans

**will edit in remainder later

Notes
      Alright, I was sweating my azz off today! More then I usually do that's for sure. I had to take off my bb.com shirt and workout in my tank. I had to roll up my pants to above my knees. My elbows were sweating, my knees were sweating (I was having a hard time staying put on my mat when doing the kneeling rope crunches). It was crazy. Is this from the RA?

Random thoughts
      I'm thinking tonight I will have a cheat meal and have baked chicken wings, baked fries with gravy and a glass of wine. I'm going to hit the grocery store and buy my foods for my carb cycling diet and I hope to start that tomorrow as a low day.
      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!

In my area it's biker day! Bikers from near and far all drive down to Port Dover ON every Friday the 13th, it's pretty cool. They are expecting 200,000 people in this small town by Lake Erie. It's one massive event. All morning we've been hearing bikes drive by our house. They block off the entire town and if you don't have a bike, you have to take a shuttle in to town. It's such a beautiful day for this event too. I'll have to post a news article on the even so you guys can check it out!

Comment

Workout

Ab work: ball crunches, ball oblique crunches, knee ups on bench (not sure the technical term), kneeling rope crunches

Diet

Notes
          Alright, I was sweating my azz off today! More then I usually do that's for sure. I had to take off my bb.com shirt and workout in my tank. I had to roll up my pants to above my knees. My elbows were sweating, my knees were sweating (I was having a hard time staying put on my mat when doing the kneeling rope crunches). It was crazy. Is this from the RA?

Random thoughts
          I'm thinking tonight I will have a cheat meal and have baked chicken wings, baked fries with gravy and a glass of wine. I'm going to hit the grocery store and buy my foods for my carb cycling diet and I hope to start that tomorrow as a low day.
          I always sweat like crazy at the gym... I hate it! just a few abs and I'm already getting hot!

Hows the carb cycling going for you? Are you really hungry on your low carb days?

Whats your diet look like broken down on high carb/low carb days in terms of "cal - Fat/Carb/P"?

I want to lower my carbs on my OFF days.. just not sure how to approach

Comment

Originally posted by SnowFly
            I always sweat like crazy at the gym... I hate it! just a few abs and I'm already getting hot!

Hows the carb cycling going for you? Are you really hungry on your low carb days?

Whats your diet look like broken down on high carb/low carb days in terms of "cal - Fat/Carb/P"?

I want to lower my carbs on my OFF days.. just not sure how to approach
            I actually haven't started my carb cycling yet but this was my plan:

Low:
            Cals: 1431
            Pro: 174g
            Carb: 42g
            Fat: 62g
            Fiber: 6g

Med:
            Cals: 1626
            Pro: 156g
            Carb: 123g
            Fat: 60g

High:
            Cals: 1726
            Pro: 143g
            Carb: 195g
            Fat: 48g
            Fiber: 39g

And as many fiberous veggies I want in a day. And I'll do L,L,M,H repeat.

I'm just not sure how to workout on these days. I was just going to do my regular routine, and whatever falls on whatever day, just leave it, but I don't think I want an off day on high days, but I really don't know. advice anyone?

Comment

Low:

Med:

High:

I'm just not sure how to workout on these days. I was just going to do my regular routine, and whatever falls on whatever day, just leave it, but I don't think I want an off day on high days, but I really don't know. advice anyone?
              Your high days are my every day right now except 100 call more, and lower on the carbs and a little higher on the Fat.

I would do my hardest training on my high days and my OFF days on the low days. You need your energy when you hit it hard. But maybe that answer is too simple...

Comment

Your high days are my every day right now except 100 call more, and lower on the carbs and a little higher on the Fat.

I would do my hardest training on my high days and my OFF days on the low days. You need your energy when you hit it hard. But maybe that answer is too simple...
                with my training schedule though, I usually do 2 days WO, one day off and repeat and if I'm having 2 low days in a row, I can't take two days off in a row. oh, I"ll see how it goes though. hopefully I'll find my energy somewhere else!

Comment

Is it necessary to do two low carb days in a row? You can't split that?

Comment

Is it necessary to do two low carb days in a row? You can't split that?
                    I probably could, I don't know really. That was just an idea someone gave me.

Comment

Notes
                      Yep

Comment

Workout

Diet

Notes

Random thoughts
                        Nice leg work out. I'm always hot in the gym sometimes it feels like they turned off the AC. But none the less it makes me feel good, like I'm doing something right. Happy Friday the 13th to you too
                        1 Corinthians 9:24
                        Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Low:

Med:

High:

Nothing wrong really with working out on a low carb day. Tell us your split and what you'll hit on what days and you'll get some good answers. In my opinion, I'd run the 2-1-2 split with starting on a med or high day and ease it down. I'd probably say med, high, low (off), low, high, med (off), low, high or close to that. If you're worried about it, when 2 low day fall on the 2 workout days, turn the low to med/high and swap another. Also, listen to your body. If you're draggin ass and tired, adding some carbs isn't going to be the end of you.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                            Nothing wrong really with working out on a low carb day. Tell us your split and what you'll hit on what days and you'll get some good answers. In my opinion, I'd run the 2-1-2 split with starting on a med or high day and ease it down. I'd probably say med, high, low (off), low, high, med (off), low, high or close to that. If you're worried about it, when 2 low day fall on the 2 workout days, turn the low to med/high and swap another. Also, listen to your body. If you're draggin ass and tired, adding some carbs isn't going to be the end of you.

Hey there! I have a four day upper/lower split right now where I do upper heavy, lower medium, off, upper medium, lower heavy, off and repeat. So I don't always have the same days off each week, if that makes sense.

thanks for stopping in!

Comment

Hey there! I have a four day upper/lower split right now where I do upper heavy, lower medium, off, upper medium, lower heavy, off and repeat. So I don't always have the same days off each week, if that makes sense.

thanks for stopping in!

Well, then you could drop the second low carb day, and run the others to follow suit.

upper heavy (high carb), lower medium (med carb), off (low carb), rinse and repeat.

Trying to manage a 4 day carb plan over a 3 day split would tend to be too much math for me but pretty much you could run a 12 day total program and it would work, then just repeat. (4x3 that is). Did I make any sense??

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                              Purple Wraath
                              Green Magnitude
                              Orange Triad
                              White Flood
                              Blue Up
                              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                                Well, then you could drop the second low carb day, and run the others to follow suit.

upper heavy (high carb), lower medium (med carb), off (low carb), rinse and repeat.

Trying to manage a 4 day carb plan over a 3 day split would tend to be too much math for me but pretty much you could run a 12 day total program and it would work, then just repeat. (4x3 that is). Did I make any sense??

If I do it that way then I'll have equal amounts of H,M and L days instead of having the L,L,M,H. Would that be enough to see effects or do I need more low days?

Comment

Working...
                                X