Sexyback's GIRL POWER Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cboesger
    Don't worry about it April, your hard work has been paying off. I'm sure it'll jump start again soon, keep it up!
    Thanks for your support Chris! I was a very bad girl this weekend. My diet was horrible, not enough food and not enough good food. Then Saturday, drank way to much and was sick all day Sunday. Was in bed all day and didn't eat much at all. Bleh!

Ready to get back on track today! Skipped my AM workout though, but will see what I can do tonight. The house need a major cleaning so perhaps I'll put on some tunes and bust my butt while cleaning!
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• Workout
      AM
      BB Rows(5x5): 65, 75, 85, 95, 100 PB!
      Back Extensions(3x8): 10, 10, 10
      BB Bench Press(5x5): 55, 65, 70, 75, 80
      Incline Flyes(3x8): 20x2, 20x2, 20x2

PM
      20 mins cardio - 144 calories burned
      Calf Raises: 3x20 @ bodyweight
      Ab Work

Diet
      Preworkout(4:30am): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm, 1 scoop Shoch Therapy
      Postworkout(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup oats, 2 oz coffee, 2 RA
      Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1 cup cucs, 1/2 oz almonds
      Lunch(11:30am): 1 cup chicken, broccoli, snow peas, mushrooms, olive oil, cucs
      Snack(3pm): 1 can tuna, 1/2 oz almonds
      Supper(7pm): fish, broccoli, snow peas
      Snack(8:30pm): 1 scoop whey, 1/2 tbsp psyllium husk, 1 tbsp PB

Calories: 1520
      Protein: 171g
      Carbs: 48g
      Fat: 70g
      Last edited by Sexyback; 08-21-2007, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Workout
        BB Squats(5x5): 85, 95, 105, 115, 125
        One Legged Squats(3x8): 20x2, 20x2, 20x2
        Bicep Curls(3x6): 20x2, 20x2, 20x2
        SLDL(1x8): 95 **

Diet
        Preworkout(4:30am): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm, 1 scoop Shock Therapy
        Postworkout(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup oats, 2 oz coffee, 2 RA
        Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1 cup cucs, 1/2 oz almonds
        Lunch(11:30am): 1 cup chicken, broccoli, snow peas, cucs, cherry tomatoes, 2 RA
        Snack(3pm): 1 can tuna, 1/2 oz almonds, cucs
        Supper(7pm): chicken thigh, broccoli, olive oil
        Snack(8:30pm): 1 tbsp PB, 1 scoop whey

Calories: 1651
        Protein: 174g
        Carbs: 46g
        Fat: 83g

Notes
        **Felt dizzy, nauseous and sick today. Woke up with a major headache so I couldn't finish my SLDL, bending over was not a good thing this morning! Was very tired today, so added 200 mg of caffeine with my second dose of RA. Lasted a good 3 hours then energy levels dropped again!

Comment

• Your kicking butt girl! Keep it up. How's the ab workout coming along? Did you try that exercise?
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz
            Your kicking butt girl! Keep it up. How's the ab workout coming along? Did you try that exercise?
            well I tried V Ups but couldn't do them, I guess I'm not strong enough. I did some "rollouts" on my ball where I go on my knees, put my hands on the ball and lean forward...and I did some planks.

I'm wondering if it's because of my breathing, I find I hold my breath when trying to do various ab exercises.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyback
              well I tried V Ups but couldn't do them, I guess I'm not strong enough. I did some "rollouts" on my ball where I go on my knees, put my hands on the ball and lean forward...and I did some planks.

I'm wondering if it's because of my breathing, I find I hold my breath when trying to do various ab exercises.

Breathing definately helps! lol Did you try the jackknife exercise? That one's a killer for me. (Even when I breathe)
              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Didn't workout yesterday, took my rest day. I had and still have major DOMS in my calves! It's very hard to walk!

Yesterday's diet was perfect until I skipped my tuna and had Mexican cuisine for supper, but damn it was good! Got left overs for tonight too! mmmmm

Comment

....major DOMS in my calves! It's very hard to walk!
                  Welcome to my world !! GOTTA LOVE IT

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Welcome to my world !! GOTTA LOVE IT
                    I have NEVER had DOMS in my calves like this before. And I did them at bodyweight, high reps! I was supposed to do calves again today, but there is no way!

Comment

I have NEVER had DOMS in my calves like this before. And I did them at bodyweight, high reps! I was supposed to do calves again today, but there is no way!
                      Nice DOMS FTW!

Might want to consider a few extra stretching exercises to prevent that somewhat in the future. Let me know if you want some good ones

Comment

extra stretching exercises....Let me know if you want some good ones
                        ^^^^

His middle name is "smooth"

Comment

^^^^

she can get all the "stretchin'" she needs...all she has to do is ask...or just look at me justtttt right, hehehe

Comment

Nice DOMS FTW!

Might want to consider a few extra stretching exercises to prevent that somewhat in the future. Let me know if you want some good ones
                            ya, if you have some good stretches that would be great. I usually just push my toes up against a wall or stuff like that, or lean forward on a wall with my legs out but keep my heels down. I think it hurts so much because I did raises with my heels together and my toes together for a few sets.

Comment

^^^^

oh my!

Comment

• Originally posted by A50SNAKE
                                she can get all the "stretchin'" she needs...all she has to do is ask...or just look at me justtttt right, hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X