Sexyback's GIRL POWER Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cboesger
    DOMS are great just as long as they don't effect your next session. Keep an eye on that shoulder and make sure it's nothing more then just DOMS.

Good luck with the legs, hit 'em hard!
    well yesterday we went to a friends house for a swim in the pool, and I wanted to lay out in the sun for a bit, so I was on my stomach, and was propped up on my elbows for about 5 mins and when i got up to go into the pool, that's when I noticed it was a bit sore, but i thought I just needed to work it out from the way I was laying. Then it was fine, but then this morning it hurt, and I can feel muscle tension in it today, but it's not too too sore, but I was moving it around this morning and it was cracking a lot. It feels better now, just hurts if I try to massage it. It's my weak shoulder, I'm sure I just used it too much yesterday during my chest workout. I'll ice it tonight if I need to.
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

• Workout
      BB Squats(5x5): 75, 85, 95, 105, 115
      One Legged Squats(3x8): 15x2, 15x2, 15x2
      SLDL(3x8): 95, 95, 95
      Bicep Hammer curls(3x8): 15, 15, 15

Diet: low carb

Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 2 RA capsules
      Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1 tbsp PB
      Lunch(11:30am): 1 cup chicken breast, salad w/ dressing, 1/2 oz almonds, 2 RA capsules
      Snack(2pm): 1 can tuna, 1/2 oz almonds
      Preworkout(4:30pm): 1 scoop Shock Therapy
      During workout(5pm): 1 scoop Storm, 1 scoop PW
      Postworkout(6pm): 1 scoop whey in water
      Supper(7:30pm): sirloin steak, broccoli, olive oil

Calories: 1464
      Protein: 165g
      Carbs: 41g
      Fat: 71g

Notes
      Are my carbs low enough??

Comment

• Workout
        None - rest day!

Diet - Low carb

Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 2 RA capsules
        Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1/2 oz almonds
        Lunch(11:30am): sirloin steak, broccoli, 2 RA capsules
        Snack(5:30pm): 1 tbsp PB, whey
        Supper(8pm): chicken breast, broccoli, olive oil

Calories: 1484
        Protein: 164g
        Carbs: 37g
        Fat: 75g

Comment

• Enjoy the rest day April, hows your shoulder doing?

I hope you were just kidding about leaving my thread over at BB.......

Comment

Enjoy the rest day April, hows your shoulder doing?

I hope you were just kidding about leaving my thread over at BB.......
            hee hee I'm still lurking, no worries! why do I get teased so much?

shoulder is feeling 98% better! I'm ready to work it out tomorrow, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexyback
              hee hee I'm still lurking, no worries! why do I get teased so much?

shoulder is feeling 98% better! I'm ready to work it out tomorrow, that's for sure.

I just saw

BJ is BJ LOL

Great to see the shoulder is better, punish those weights tomorrow

Comment

• We are starting new hours at work next week where my fiance will have to go in an hour earlier so instead of trying to sleep while he's getting ready for work, I figured I'd get up with him and try to workout in the mornings. this means I'll be rising at 4:30am. so I have a few questions...

If I lift weights in the morning I need to eat before right? and after right? would a shake before and after be okay? On medium and high carb days I can add oats to my PWO shake.

I think this will sort of screw up my meals for the whole day though because when I get home from work I'll need another snack which would normally be my second whey shake so I don't think I should have 3 each day? I will be able to make supper earlier since I won't be working out after work, but I'll still need something small in there to hold me over from my 2pm snack to my say 6pm supper (but it might be later by the time my fiance arrives home and works out).

help!?!?

Comment

• Workout

DB Rows(5x5): 20, 25, 30, 35, 35
                  Pullups(3x8): bodyweight (I'm almost bumping my head on the bar!)
                  BB Shoulder Press(5x5): 45, 45, 45, 55, 55
                  Front Shoulder Raises(3x8): 8x2, 8x2, 8x2
                  Incline chest Press(3x8): 25x2, 25x2, 25x2
                  Seated Calf Raises(3x12): 105, 105, 105

Cardio: 30 mins, 230 cals burned

Diet

Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup oats, 2 oz cold coffee, 2 RA capsules
                  Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1/2 oz almonds
                  Lunch(11:30am): 3/4 cup chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice
                  Preworkout(4:30): 1/3 cup All Bran Buds, 1/2 cup milk, 1 scoop Shock Therapy
                  During workout(5pm): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm
                  Postworkout(6:30pm): 1 scoop whey, 1/4 cup oats, 2 oz coffee
                  Supper(8pm): 1/2 cup turkey breast, 1/2 cup rice, veggies
                  Snack(9pm): 1 tbsp PB

Calories: 1664
                  Protein: 162g
                  Carbs: 135g
                  Fat: 55g

Notes
                  Energy was high today! The right music was playing, and I was just a pushing it!

Comment

• Good stuff, glad to see energy is high. What type of music are you talking about?

Thanks again for the kind words on my updated progress pictures, meant alot.
                    Last edited by cboesger; 08-02-2007, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Good stuff, glad to see energy is high. What type of music are you talking about?

Thanks again for the kind words on my updated progress pictures, meant alot.
                      well the intenet radio wasn't working last night so I listened to some MP3's, some older stuff, like Black Eyed Peas, some 50 cent, Christina Agrulira (sp?), hip hop dancy stuff.

Hey, no problem, you look great! You've worked so hard!

Comment

well the intenet radio wasn't working last night so I listened to some MP3's, some older stuff, like Black Eyed Peas, some 50 cent, Christina Agrulira (sp?), hip hop dancy stuff.

Hey, no problem, you look great! You've worked so hard!
                        Cool, those are some good ones to get energy from.....except for the one in bold

Comment

Cool, those are some good ones to get energy from.....except for the one in bold
                          the song Dirrty gets me pumped though! good song to dance too

I was cutting a rug in between my sets!

Last edited by Sexyback; 08-02-2007, 09:42 AM.

Comment

the song Dirrty gets me pumped though! good song to dance too

I was cutting a rug in between my sets!

That's some serious multitasking right there

Comment

Pullups(3x8): bodyweight (I'm almost bumping my head on the bar!)
                              Good job!
                              I cant do that many without assistance.......... yet
                              *Sarah*

Comment

• Originally posted by gymgrrrl
                                Good job!
                                I cant do that many without assistance.......... yet
                                I'm doing mine assisted, in my squat rack. I put the bar as high as it will go, then I kneel down on my big purple ball, between my legs, then I pull myself up as high as I can go

Comment

Working...
                                X