Sexyback's GIRL POWER Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sexyback
    very interested actually, but I live in a small rural community. I just saw a job posting for 10 hours a week for $8-9 an hour. That's not much at all.
    How small of a community are we talkin' ?

I may have missed it, but are you working out @ home or in a gym ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
      How small of a community are we talkin' ?

I may have missed it, but are you working out @ home or in a gym ?
      my little town is about 5000 people. One gym, and one curves. There are a few gyms in the town where I work, but nothing special, no chains.

I workout at home in my basement.
      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Ever since Saturday morning, I"ve been having something weird happening in my digestive tract. I don't know if it's acid reflux or indigestion or what but I woke up Saturday around 3am with this weird painful feeling in my stomach that moved into my chest. It hasn't been that bad since but I feel it's hard to swallow, like there is something stuck in my esophagus. Today swallowing is easier, but whenever I do swallow something, even water, I get this weird pain in my stomach. I just finished my lunch of pork and rice and my stomach is hurting and feeling quite upset. It's not sharp pains like I normally get when constipated. I'm hoping it's not the RA, since I've been taking it for a couple of weeks now.

I'm going to find something at the drug store tonight to see if I can ease the pain and discomfort.
        What day did you find out about your work closing down? Because I get this exact same stomach/chest pain when I'm stressed out about something serious. And always got worse when eating or drinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsofgold
          What day did you find out about your work closing down? Because I get this exact same stomach/chest pain when I'm stressed out about something serious. And always got worse when eating or drinking.
          I found out about work yesteday, these symptoms have been going on since Saturday...It hasn't been very fun.

Comment

I found out about work yesteday, these symptoms have been going on since Saturday...It hasn't been very fun.
            Sorry to hear about that SB. Keep your head up and everything will hopefully turn out fine. Your doing a great job so far, keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by cboesger
              Sorry to hear about that SB. Keep your head up and everything will hopefully turn out fine. Your doing a great job so far, keep it up
              Thanks buddy. I guess they are going to have meetings and bring in help for people to write their resumes and help us sort things out. Time to plan my career!

Comment

• workout
                None

Diet: High Carb Day

Wake(5:30am): 2 RA capsules
                Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 4 oz coffee, 1/4 cup oats
                Snack(9am): 2 eggs
                Lunch(11:30am): 1/2 cup rice, 1 cup pork
                Snack(2pm): 2 slices WW toast, 1 tbsp PB
                Snack(5pm): 2/3 cup All Bran Buds, 1/2 cup milk
                5:30: 2 RA capsules
                Supper(8pm): 1/2 cup pork, 1 1/2 cobs corn, cupcake

Calories: 2028
                Protein: 157g
                Carbs: 233g
                Fat: 61g
                Fiber: 38g

Notes
                I was going to do cardio tonight, but with my stomach being the way it has been and all this extra food, I was in a bit more pain. I picked up some over the counter remedy to see if that will ease it a bit, if not, I'll have to go see my doc.

Comment

• Workout
                  BB Shoulder Press(5x5): 45, 45, 55, 55, 55
                  DB Back Rows(5x5): 20, 20, 25, 30, 35
                  Side Shoulder Raises(3x8): 8,8,8
                  Pullups(3x8): assisted
                  Seated Calf Raises(3x8): 105, 105, 105

Diet: Low Carb

Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 2 RA capsules
                  Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1 tbsp PB
                  Lunch(11:30am): 1 cup pork, salad, 1/2 oz almonds
                  Snack(2pm): 1 can tuna, 1/2 oz almonds
                  4:30: 2 RA capsules
                  During workout(5:30pm): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm
                  Postworkout(6:15pm): 1 scoop whey in water
                  Supper(8pm): chicken, salad

Calories: 1448
                  Protein: 168g
                  Carbs: 43g
                  Fat: 66g

Notes
                  Stress level was a bit high today, but I worked out anyways. Stomach is feeling better too!

Comment

Thanks buddy. I guess they are going to have meetings and bring in help for people to write their resumes and help us sort things out. Time to plan my career!
                    Sometimes when a door closes, it pushes you to open a much better door !!

Comment

Sometimes when a door closes, it pushes you to open a much better door !!
                      I really hope you are right. Well, I know you are right. I just have to get over my fears and build my confidence and go for it.

good thing I have Yellow nEuphoria to help deal with my stress.

Comment

I really hope you are right. Well, I know you are right. I just have to get over my fears and build my confidence and go for it.
                        That's the right attitude, very inspiring! I know you'll be better off for it

Originally posted by Sexyback
                        good thing I have Yellow nEuphoria to help deal with my stress.
                        Very nice

BTW love the almonds in your diet, I go through 28+oz a week
                        Last edited by cboesger; 07-27-2007, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Workout

RDL(5x5): 45, 65, 75, 85, 95
                          Goodmornings(3x8): 75, 75, 75
                          Walking Lunges(3x15per leg): bodyweight
                          Tricep Dips(3x8): bodyweight, feet about 6 inches off floor
                          Skullcrushers(3x8): 20, 20, 20

Diet: Low Carb

Breakfast(6am): 1 scoop whey, 1 cup milk, 2 RA
                          Snack(9am): 2 eggs, 1 tbsp PB
                          Lunch(11:30am): 1 cup chicken, salad, 1/2 oz almonds
                          Snack(2pm): 1 can tuna, 1/2 oz almonds
                          Preworkout(4:30pm): 1 scoop Shock Therapy, 2 RA, cucumber > starving!
                          During workout(5pm): 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop Storm
                          Postworkout(6pm): 1 scoop whey
                          Supper(8pm): chicken and steak skewers, veggies

Calories: 1355
                          Protein: 168g
                          Carbs: 40g
                          Fat: 59g

Notes
                          First time I've felt hungry on a low carb day. I might have to have some more PB before bed. I just realized I took my ST and RA together, which I shouldn't have. It was my first day back on ST because my energy was low, I wasn't even thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by cboesger
                            That's the right attitude, very inspiring! I know you'll be better off for it

Very nice

BTW love the almonds in your diet, I go through 28+oz a week
                            Thanks for being a friend Chris!

I got my almonds from Costco. They are roasted, but no added fats or salts, they are yummy!

Comment

Notes
                              First time I've felt hungry on a low carb day. I might have to have some more PB before bed. I just realized I took my ST and RA together, which I shouldn't have. It was my first day back on ST because my energy was low, I wasn't even thinking.
                              Should be fine, just stay hydrated

Crazy idea but one of my friends is going to train only part time and work nights at Starbucks part-time (for medical / benefits). Just something that might get the ideas flowing.
                              Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-27-2007, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Should be fine, just stay hydrated

Crazy idea but one of my friends is going to train only part time and work nights at Starbucks part-time (for medical / benefits). Just something that might get the ideas flowing.
                                now there's an idea. Or I thought maybe I could be a trainer and have a wine shop in our basement since we make our own wine. who knows.

btw, I'm sure buzzing right now! *lol*

Comment

Working...
                                X