GIRL POWER Transformation: JENN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update!!!

The carb cycling is going awesome and I've definitely been feeling leaner by the day. Currently downing 2.5 gallons of water a day. Will taper off as Friday approaches. Get to carb up Thursday night and then some more during the day Friday. Getting together with Rich Friday evening to take my after pictures. Continuing to make strength gains throughout, which has been impressive to me because there are some days where I feel so sluggish from the lack of carbs! Busy busy busy with work and my grooming on the side has taken off like crazy. Can't believe school starts soon!

Comment

And oh yeah... been taking White Flood before my workouts and today for the first time I got the tingles. It was weird, but kind of cool.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold
        And oh yeah... been taking White Flood before my workouts and today for the first time I got the tingles. It was weird, but kind of cool.
        Shweeet ! 1 or 2 scoops

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Shweeet ! 1 or 2 scoops
          2 scoops, which isn't new to me. But I think it is because my body is so diluted out from all the water I've been drinking. If that even makes sense.

Comment

Bwahaha I'm so excited for taking my after pictures tomorrow!!! I love how lean I've gotten! Excited to take all my measurements too. Gonna carb up tonight and a little throughout the day tomorrow. Hit a few weights before my pics to pump up a little. Going bikini shopping in the morning!

Comment

Bwahaha I'm so excited for taking my after pictures tomorrow!!! I love how lean I've gotten! Excited to take all my measurements too. Gonna carb up tonight and a little throughout the day tomorrow. Hit a few weights before my pics to pump up a little. Going bikini shopping in the morning!

Comment

Alright, my after pics and measurements are done. I'm super sleepy. Got a belly full of good food and I'm going to bed super early tonight. Quite happy with myself Taking tomorrow completely off then back to the gym on Sunday to start packing on some muscle size over the next few months until I get to really cut down for my first figure competition next spring! Will be posting up my pictures this weekend. Good stuff. Goodnight moon

Comment

After Pics and Measurements!

Ok so after uploading all my after pics onto my computer I got so freakin pumped up looking at my progress that I can't sleep hehehehe. So it's time to post these babies up and give you all my measurements and such.

HEIGHT = 5'8"

WEIGHT
                  July 9 - 140 lbs
                  Sept 7 - 130 lbs

CHEST
                  July 9 - 36 in.
                  Sept 7 - 36.5 in.

ARMS UNFLEXED
                  July 9 - 11.25 in.
                  Sept 7 - 11 in.

ARMS FLEXED
                  July 9 - 12 in.
                  Sept 7 - 11.75 in.

HIPS
                  July 9 - 37 in.
                  Sept 7 - 35.25 in.

WAIST
                  July 9 - 28.5 in.
                  Sept 7 - 26.75 in.

THIGH
                  July 9 - 19.5 in.
                  Sept 7 - 19.75 in.

CALF
                  July 9 - 12.5 in.
                  Sept 7 - 12.5 in.

FOREARM
                  July 9 - 8.5 in.
                  Sept 7 - 8.25 in.

SHOULDERS
                  July 9 - 41.5 in.
                  Sept 7 - 40 in.

And now onto my after pics, which I'm so freakin proud of!!!

Comment

WOW! great job!!
                    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Incredible

Comment

Wow you look great! Nice when all that hard work pays off.
                        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

wow awesome job! keep it up!
                          1 Corinthians 9:24
                          Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

Comment

Hey thanks everybody I took the weekend off from working out. I'm back on the diet that I was on at the beginning of this contest. Which is awesome but still funny because everybody at work still teases me for eating so "crazy healthy".

I'm extremely excited to hit the gym tonight. It's nice having carbs on a regular basis again and my energy has been through the roof. Leg night, bring it on!!

Comment

And now onto my after pics, which I'm so freakin proud of!!!

very impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              MY GREEN MAG LOG
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Thanks

Tonight was awesome at the gym (besides having to cut cardio short because of some pretty intense shin pain). Three people came up and made comments about my weight loss and how awesome I look. Definitely made me feel pretty damn good!

Made gains on leg press, seated calf raises, and donkey calfs. Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X