DDawg's Black Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seroph4x
    yeah i have and he just says i need to get into a better sleeping pattern.

ill see how the supp works and just cycle it as necessary. ive had great results with ZMA, can i take that perm or cycle that also? cheers.
    Although they say you can take ZMA without cycling, it would not hurt to do so for a week or two just to cleanse the system.

Comment

Night #24

Awesome night sleep last night, no waking up and had some of the deepest sleep I have had in a while.

Comment

good to hear

hope mr king is ok...not heard from him in ages

hes a good friend of mine too.

Comment

Night #25

Another great night of sleep. I have been falling asleep very quickly and maybe wake up 1x a night. Looking more full in the mirror and seeing more definition. Sucked that this week was finals week as I will inly get in 3 workouts and 1 session of cardio.

Comment

Sounds like things are looking up... sorry to hear about the allergies.

Have you tried the ZMA + Black OUT ?

Comment

ZMA + Black Out sounds great!

btw, anyone seen supplement kings? im getting worried about him...hes not been here for ages!

Comment

Btw my friend, i have a quick question here http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1238 if you could please look into that it would be appreaited, cheers! look forward to making my own log too, and comparing results.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  Sounds like things are looking up... sorry to hear about the allergies.

Have you tried the ZMA + Black OUT ?
                  Thanks, been pretty healthy and avoided allergies at the beginning of the year but for some reason it hit me hard this time.

I will be trying ZMA + Black Out starting tonight for the next couple of days just to see how they work together.

Comment

Night #26 & 27

Had 2 nights of 7+ hours of sleep and must say they were very deep. On Friday I ingested some form of gluten so was a little groggy both days but not near as bad as I usually am. Was more mentally alert and not as "out of it".

I will be mixing ZMA + Black Out the next few nights as my log comes to an end just to see if there is any difference.

Comment

sounds good, if it works well ill add zma to Black Out also.

Cheers *****.

Comment

LOL @ Black Out and ZMA. I can only imagine what sort of coma you’re getting yourself into. ZMA, White Blood and melatonin alone yield some freaking amazing results themselves. I can only imagine (and anticipate ) what ZMA and Black Out might do.

Good to hear that you’ve been sleeping better my brotha! Hopefully finals aren’t too taxing at all. I hope that things stay consistent. I’ve really been liking Black Out myself. Even when I don’t take it, I find that I’m having more and more lucid dreams. My ass was flying like crazy a couple of nights ago, it was great.

Haven’t heard much from The King at all lately. I’ve been trying to stay in touch with him for the past three months but his emails are partitioned, kinda spaced out and really slow. I don’t know if he’s busy with other projects or what.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                          LOL @ Black Out and ZMA. I can only imagine what sort of coma you’re getting yourself into. ZMA, White Blood and melatonin alone yield some freaking amazing results themselves. I can only imagine (and anticipate ) what ZMA and Black Out might do.

Good to hear that you’ve been sleeping better my brotha! Hopefully finals aren’t too taxing at all. I hope that things stay consistent. I’ve really been liking Black Out myself. Even when I don’t take it, I find that I’m having more and more lucid dreams. My ass was flying like crazy a couple of nights ago, it was great.

Haven’t heard much from The King at all lately. I’ve been trying to stay in touch with him for the past three months but his emails are partitioned, kinda spaced out and really slow. I don’t know if he’s busy with other projects or what.
                          Glad you are liking the Black Out, it has been a great supplement. I am just a few days from finishing my bottle, will probably pick up another.

Comment

Night #28

Well last night I took my Black Out, White Blood, and ZMA all prebed. I was out solid all night. I did wake up 15 minutes before my alarm but I decided to sleep in for another 45 minutes.

I remember dreaming but not to what the dream was about. Will see what the next couple of days bring.

Comment

Night #29

Started tamering off my dosages to 3 pills as I finish my bottle. Since adding the ZMA my sleep has not been as deep and uping waking I am drowsy all day, moody, irritable, and some trouble with focus and motivation. I am dropping the ZMA to see if things change.

I know I said I was out solid the previous nights but after thinking about it, I was up a few times to go to the bath room which has not been normal since I started the Black Out and I usually drink .5 liters of water minimum before going to bed.

Will be researching this tomorrow!

Comment

Night #30

Last night I did not take the ZMA with the Black Out and had a much better night sleep. I did not get up once at all and even woke up before my alram but still went back to sleep. My energy levels are up and in a better mood also.

Now I am not saying ZMA is not good but for me it seems to be having a negative effect. Will be interested if someone else ran Black Out and ZAM what their results would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X