• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    pussy!
    Bite me!

Comment

Nights 16 & 17

Well I probably totaled 6 hours of sleep the past 2 days s my son is scik so that kept me up both nights. However I still felt rpetty good and rested after waking up, mood has been pretty good also.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
        Bite me!

done
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Oooohh!

Comment

Night #18

Actually got some better sleep last night, I took an additional 1mg of meletonin to make sure I was knocked out. I still had light enough sleep that I woke up several times durning the night but was well rested when I woke up. This must be my allergies keeping me from hitting deep sleep.

Comment

Night #19

Took another "extra" dose of meletonin but still had light sleep wiht the Black Out. This is definitely allergy related as it has only been the past couple of nights that it has happend and that is when my allergies came on. Felt rested when I got up and got a total of 8 hours of sleep.

Comment

Bah, I hate when allergies keep you up at night. It’s the most miserable feeling eh. Hopefully that passes.

Today will be my last day logging GM so I will be taking Black Out FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I’ll start off with just 2 caps to begin with as I’m pretty familiar with sleep aids. I’ll be getting some ZMA and my White Blood should be arriving soon (another was sent out, it was stuck at customs and The King got back to me)…. Do you take this stuff on Off days as well? If you had ZMA/WB, would you rather take those on Off days?

Because this ain’t sponsored, I’ll have the freedom to tinker around and log things (which I will be doing). I kind of like being able to stretch out my supps further. I’ll be sure to let you know how things go. When I was taking ZMA, two WB and 1.5-5mg of melatonin, I would go into an insanely deep coma, experience out of this world dreams and wake up like I was hooked up to an adrenaline/caffeine/CRACK IV drip. Hoping that Black Out works good too

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                  Bah, I hate when allergies keep you up at night. It’s the most miserable feeling eh. Hopefully that passes.

Today will be my last day logging GM so I will be taking Black Out FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I’ll start off with just 2 caps to begin with as I’m pretty familiar with sleep aids. I’ll be getting some ZMA and my White Blood should be arriving soon (another was sent out, it was stuck at customs and The King got back to me)…. Do you take this stuff on Off days as well? If you had ZMA/WB, would you rather take those on Off days?
                  Allergies suck!

I do take my Black Out on non training days. I got off of the ZMA and WB prebed for comarison reasons but think that would be fine to do to save a few bucks. But Black Out is pretty amazing and the recovery I am getting from it is great. I like it better than just ZMA or when I was taking USPLabs REM-R3G.

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
                    Pu12 is an animal in the gym...he works out a lot harder than da main man does thats for sure! Fact of the day all!
                    You realize this is DDAWG's thread, not pu12s, right?
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

what's up with seroph and the random posts/threads/PMs lately???
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

They are gone now!

Comment

Night #20

Well my restless and light sleep is definitly related to my allergies, took 2 extra melatonin and Black Out last night and still slept light. Can't wait till they go away!

Comment

how are your gains coming? Remember that black out is about much more than restfull sleep (although that is great as well)
                            SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Originally posted by theking
                              how are your gains coming? Remember that black out is about much more than restfull sleep (although that is great as well)
                              I am leaning out but at the same time mainting weight and size. Muscles are looking fuller also.

Comment

Night #21

Sleep is still not as good as it was before my allergies came on, just took Black Out last night with out the extra melatonin. Fell asleep fast and had 2 hours of hard sleep then got up every couple hours after that. I did however feel a little more rested so my allergies may be lifting and starting to feel the effects of the Black Out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X