No announcement yet.

new VPX no shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can you get if for that cheap, everywhere i have been looking it is like 35 dollars plus shipping? Post the link

Jdub

Comment

the 5g bcaa's 40 mins prior to workout might not be anything special

its better to have them 40 mins into workout

Comment

Why did my thread get merged?

Jdub

No explanation or anything

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
          Hey, i have been reading about VPX shotgun, and it looks interesting. I have heard nothing but great things from this product. I just recently came into some money and am looking at something to stack with my CL supps. This came across as something that would help.

Has anyone tried this product?

Did it work?

Is it worth it?

Jdub

Thanks

1.Yes

2.In what regard do you mean "work", it doesn't really have a specific thing it does. If by "work" you mean as closed to instant energy boost as you can get and very good pumped feeling as well as a little bit of an actaul muscle pump, then yes it does work. It works so well I find it hard to stop working out before I "Over Extend" the muscle group for the day.

3.That depends if you have $35 bucks to spend then yes it is diffenently worth it, if you don't have the money for things like a good PWO formula and such then save your money and buy some WPH and Leucine instead.

I'm curious as to where I can get it for below $35 as someone mentioned.
          "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
            Why did my thread get merged?

Jdub

No explanation or anything
            Prob cause its the exact same topic
            Last edited by rcp197inIZ; 07-30-2006, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X