Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ordered on the 10th and still have not received your items?
    www.AnabolicInnovations.com
    Great store, Great products and Great Service.

------------------------------

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawkk
      You ordered on the 10th and still have not received your items?
      Yep,
      I ordered 3 bottles of Excel, 1 lbs of cookie mix and 1 5 lbs of the peanut banana whey.
      AI was apprently out of the Grape Excel, which delayed my entire order. But in answer to your question....Still waiting.

Comment

You could I suppose...But of course you wouldn't because of your values and high moral standards!
        My what?

Hahaha, just jokes. I AM a pretty wonderful person. lol. Hopefully this should help people buy from you guys!! I have friends that are too chicken to buy stuff online so I usually get an item or two every now and then (The King knows what I'm talking about), but I'll try pushing more people in your direction too!

Comment

Originally posted by AWA320Pilot
          WOW!!!

That is a great deal. Too bad I missed out on it by a couple of weeks.

Let me see, ordered products on 07/10/06 and still have not received them
          AWA, IMO this post is COMPLETELY inapporopriate way you have worded this post. Since you have chosen to post for the board to see I will also post what REALLY is happening.

I called you and no answer so I left a message on your voice mail.

His order was shipped EXACTLY one week after he placed it. Tracking number is here which both I am UPS has emailed to him AND he was sent 10% extra of ALL products for the wait. BTW He did not reply to our emails for 3 days about being out of stock on somethings. So in reality his items where sent out 3 business days after he confirmed what he would like to do.

UPS tracking number I have sent to a MOD so he can see his package was sent a week ago. I have edited out his name, email address and phone number.

Complete details on his order.

Monday 7/10 order was received. We had all items except for one item. an email was sent to customers email addy stating we were out of stock on that and if he would like we would cancel his order or choose another flavor AND if he chose another flavor we would give him 10% more of ALL items ordered not just the ONE item we were out of stock on. No response.

Wed 7/12 same email sent to customer no response.

Thursday 7/13 receive the following email from customer

Crowler,

Sorry about the late reply. As you probably have guessed or read, I fly for the airlines and I did not bring my laptop with me on this trip. I just got back this afternoon.

That is fine with me about adding 10% to the ordered products.

I look forward to receiving them as I am anxious to give them a try. Hopefully I will like them and Excell will replace my Xtend.

Anyway, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thanks,

XXXXXXX

Monday 7/18 (1 week after original order and 2 business days after he said ok about the substitute items) his order was sent via UPS Tracking number sent to customer by us AND UPS.

Then I see his post here.

Not good IMO.

This sort of post by Pilot is EXACTLY why we now have the 2 day guarantee. I am tired of having people make random posts with no regard for giving the true details. Now with this guarantee you willl know IMMEDIATELY that a post which states it took 2 weeks to get it sent out or that they have been waiting for a week to have their package sent out it is NOT true or they would have claimed the $25 for the 2 day guarantee.

CROWLER
          Last edited by CROWLER; 07-23-2006, 07:11 PM.
          President

www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

THANK You very much to King, and all the others who made congratulatory posts. They are VERY much appreciated. My typical way I only saw the negative one lol

Thanks guys you are the VERY BEST as is this entire board.

CROWLER
            President

www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Please guys, in the future use the email at the store website to inquire about your orders as those are monitored on a more regular and consistant basis. Please feel free to PM me any concerns as well and I will be happy to pass them along since sometimes you may just want to talk to a person.

Please give us a chance to correct any problems or miscommunications before posting inflammatory posts. Thanks.
              Great store, Great products and Great Service.

------------------------------

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

Crowler,

First of all, I was just making a comment about my experience. You say that you sent me some emails and that you never got a response from me. As I told you in one of my emails, there were emails that you said you sent, that I never received. For example, your email that you said you sent me (which I never received), said you were out of grape excell and would I mind substituting it for another flavor. I never received that email, but did get an email from you, in response to my email asking for the status of the order. It was at this time, I said that substituting flavors would be fine.

The point is this, yeah, I admit my post was maybe a little out of line and that I shoud have emailed you, but how are you going to rectify things should a situation arise like mine, where you run out of a produt and don't get the order out in two business days? I saw your new post about shipping out an order within 2 business days and made a comment about my experience.

While I admit, my degrees were not in business, I have ordered from other companies in the past, such as bb.com and others, who seem to have a good business sense. In the past when I have placed orders, there were times that they were out of a certain product that was part of my order. Guess what they did? They sent me the products that they did have in stock and when they received the other product, sent me that product when they recieved it, all the while keeping me informed of the status. I can even recollect them overnighting the missing product.
                It all comes down to customer service.

I would have been more than happy to pay for overnight shipping. Just to be clear, I DO NOT WANT anything for FREE! I have a good job that pays me well and I do not mind paying for a good product whatsoever! I do however, expect good customer service.

Another thing I shoud point out, I do believe that YOUR company is a good one, or I would not have placed such a large order, which is pretty typical for me, by the way. I do in fact look forward to trying your products as I have heard great things about them from people that I respect on these boards.

I still look forward to trying your products and if I like them, which I anticipate that I will, I will place another order and continue to do so in the future.

I apologize if you found my posts offensive, instead of constructive.

Ken

Comment

Please guys, in the future use the email at the store website to inquire about your orders as those are monitored on a more regular and consistant basis. Please feel free to PM me any concerns as well and I will be happy to pass them along since sometimes you may just want to talk to a person.

Please give us a chance to correct any problems or miscommunications before posting inflammatory posts. Thanks.
                  Jayhawkk,

I was just making a comment about my experience, which was factual. There was nothing in my posts that were inflammatory.

Comment

Please let this be a notice to ALL MEMBERS

If you have an issue with a supplement company/owner, please attempt to resolve the issue first with said company/owner.

If you then feel that your issue has not been resolved, feel free to post/rant away. HOWEVER, realize that your rants often disuade other consumers from ordering from said company. Moreover, please ensure that your rants/complaints are accurate and not divised in attempts to make our vendors look bad.

We are lucky here at this board that this is not a larger problem, but I do not want to see it become one. Also, any 'attacks' or 'flames' against Vendors will be handled seriously.

We are a board that is lucky to receive many promotional discounts for our members due to the kindness of our vendors, and I for one do not want to see this go away.

If you need assistance dealing with a vendor please feel free to contact a moderator and we will be glad to act as a proxy for you.

Cheers,
                    SCT

NOTE - This thread serves no further positive purpose, let it be known that I think that AI's new ship policy rocks.. and that is all.
                    Last edited by stonecoldtruth; 07-23-2006, 08:14 PM.
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

all i heard from SCT is " la la blah duh goo goo gah gah"
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                        all i heard from SCT is " la la blah duh goo goo gah gah"
                        Don't mess with the bull or you'll get the horns!
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                        X