Whats your opinion on PH's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    i believe usage should always be compared to reason...

for example, if you are using this shit to impress some chick on the beach, forget it..

if your job depends on the performance and function of your body and it means getting picked versus not being picked at all, then good luck and be careful..
    I'm going to have to agree 100%. Sure, the thought is extremely tempting when you imagine how quickly you may make gains, but really where will that get you? If this lifestyle isn't whats bringing home the bread and butter you should have no need to ever give this stuff a try. I don't belittle or hold anything against anyone that does, its ultimately everyones decision. Though personally, what I enjoy most about building my body is the challenge of me vs myself that it brings. Often, what you see with usage of Ph's are people that are in it for another reason...as john said to impress some girl or just inflate their own egos. They tend to not do as much research into how to prevent harm to their bodies...and thats never really a good thing. I don't see why any unprofessional would be willing to take the risks involved with the usage of drugs. Just my $0.02.

Now make something that is just as effective with absolutely zero harmful negative sides and we'll call that a breakthrough in the supplement industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro973
      I'm going to have to agree 100%. Sure, the thought is extremely tempting when you imagine how quickly you may make gains, but really where will that get you? If this lifestyle isn't whats bringing home the bread and butter you should have no need to ever give this stuff a try. I don't belittle or hold anything against anyone that does, its ultimately everyones decision. Though personally, what I enjoy most about building my body is the challenge of me vs myself that it brings. Often, what you see with usage of Ph's are people that are in it for another reason...as john said to impress some girl or just inflate their own egos. They tend to not do as much research into how to prevent harm to their bodies...and thats never really a good thing. I don't see why any unprofessional would be willing to take the risks involved with the usage of drugs. Just my $0.02.

Now make something that is just as effective with absolutely zero harmful negative sides and we'll call that a breakthrough in the supplement industry.

oftentimes the people who use these short cuts to get where they want, are really a castle built out of decks of cards... Looking intimidating and great from a distance, but when you put it to the test and shoot a couple of BB bullets at it, the castle crumbles like a cookie crisp.

It always amazed me when I saw huge ridiculously ripped dudes who looks like they can blow up a house and tackle 10 people at a time fail to walk up and down stairs without breaking a sweat and breathing hard...

If you got a contract and it feeds your family lookin' and feeling this way, great.. if you look like this and deliver pizza or wait tables at a restaurent, then i'd think twice.
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
        oftentimes the people who use these short cuts to get where they want, are really a castle built out of decks of cards... Looking intimidating and great from a distance, but when you put it to the test and shoot a couple of BB bullets at it, the castle crumbles like a cookie crisp.

It always amazed me when I saw huge ridiculously ripped dudes who looks like they can blow up a house and tackle 10 people at a time fail to walk up and down stairs without breaking a sweat and breathing hard...

If you got a contract and it feeds your family lookin' and feeling this way, great.. if you look like this and deliver pizza or wait tables at a restaurent, then i'd think twice.
        I have a ? Are you saying its ok to take PH's if you job is on the line? If that is what you are saying? I am going to disagree here, I mean why would it be ok for one person to take them and not another? Just becasue of their job? IMO that is stupid. SO it would be ok for atheletes to take PH'S then because that is their job, and that is how they feed their familes. Then it wouldn't be ok for some 21 year old, John Doe to take them. I cant see the logic behind this, IF there legal which they are, I mean let who ever wants to take them take them. IF they fail to do research and take the PH'S properly then so be it, they only hurt themseleves. It is one way we can weed out the less intillegent and carefee in society.
        Just my thoughts again on this subject..
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
          I have a ? Are you saying its ok to take PH's if you job is on the line? If that is what you are saying? I am going to disagree here, I mean why would it be ok for one person to take them and not another? Just becasue of their job? IMO that is stupid. SO it would be ok for atheletes to take PH'S then because that is their job, and that is how they feed their familes. Then it wouldn't be ok for some 21 year old, John Doe to take them. I cant see the logic behind this, IF there legal which they are, I mean let who ever wants to take them take them. IF they fail to do research and take the PH'S properly then so be it, they only hurt themseleves. It is one way we can weed out the less intillegent and carefee in society.
          Just my thoughts again on this subject..

hey i couldn't give less shit who takes what... I'm just saying think about what you are doing before you do it and understand the price you are paying for the results you are getting.. As long as you are fine with the consequences, I couldn't give a shit if you are willing to jab yourself with a juice-loaded screwdriver to get the job done.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
          X