New Stack Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stack Opinions

Well in about 2 weeks my new stack will come and i will start my bulk in which i will need to gain about 30 pounds over 6 months or so. Here is my stack:

Muscle Milk: For Weight Gain-- Will be taking it all 6 months because that is what will be most of my weight gain aside of my diet.

Cellmass: For Mass-- I will take 2 scoops on workout days and 1 on off days so it lasts about 30 days in which I will want good recovery and mass along with maybe some weight gain from it.

Glycergrow: For Size/Intensity-- Will take 3 scoops a day to last about 4 months and get good size pumps and intensity.

Opinions?

Originally posted by Halosoccer24
    Well in about 2 weeks my new stack will come and i will start my bulk in which i will need to gain about 30 pounds over 6 months or so. Here is my stack:

Muscle Milk: For Weight Gain-- Will be taking it all 6 months because that is what will be most of my weight gain aside of my diet.

Cellmass: For Mass-- I will take 2 scoops on workout days and 1 on off days so it lasts about 30 days in which I will want good recovery and mass along with maybe some weight gain from it.

Glycergrow: For Size/Intensity-- Will take 3 scoops a day to last about 4 months and get good size pumps and intensity.

Opinions?
    I would go with something else beside Cellmass. There are better alternatives out there IMO.
    Glycergrow is good/solid product and so is Muscle Milk. You could go with a different Protein Drink and kind of make your own gainer by addin oats etc... to it.

Just my $.02

Good Luck on gettin Big!

Comment

Yah bro many have told me that advice but I really wanna try it out. After I use it i will either get Green Mag or another well-known creatine product.

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
      X