Best Store-bought creatine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Store-bought creatine.

My GB is gonna run out soon and I need a creatine to finish out my X-factor cycle. Unfortunately the credit card I was using to order my GB can't be used anymore so I have to resort to buying from GNC/Walmart since those are the only stores nearby that sell any type of supps. So if any of you have come across a creatine from one of these places that is good as far as price and quality i'd appreciate the input.
    Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Any creatine mono from walmart would be fine

Comment

^^^X2

Not trying to hijack your thread But how is that X-factor cycle going?
      Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

The X-Factor is going pretty good..a lot of supplements don't really work for me but i'm a little over halfway through the first bottle so about 1/4-1/3 way through the cycle and i've already noticed some gains. One thing i've noticed is the sweating..dear god the sweat. the amount of sweat I produce has increased expotentially. Some people say soreness comes along with X-Factor and one week I really felt it but that's nothing a few epsom salt baths and some ice can't take care of. If your really interested in X-factor talk to pu12en12g. He has some very detailed logs on bb.com and he's one of my sole reasons for taking the product.
        Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

Working...
        X