Milk Thistle... o_O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk Thistle... o_O

I went to a shop in the city part of my city to see the new supplements store and the girl was weird. She asked me what product I have and i'm like Green MAGnitude, Purple Wraath, Pure Fish Oil PFO, Animal Pak, Orange Triad, Lipo 6X, Optimum 100% Whey Protein, Plasmavol and she starts yelling at me on how come I don't have Milk Thistle. She didn't want to sell me anything but that o_O I didn't want to have walked there for nothing so I bought Milk Thistle and Ginseng (I had to tell her I wouldn't use it for a while o_O) I don't think i'll go there again. It was overpriced anyway xD

Anyway, what do you think about Milk Thistle and Ginseng, for those who use them, how much would you rate them and on how they help you.

Originally posted by JPetitclerc
    ..... she starts yelling at me on how come I don't have Milk Thistle
    Tell her to "simma down now"

Comment

SIMMER DOWN, control your tempa

anyone listen to bob?

Comment

Originally posted by thedevastator54
        SIMMER DOWN, control your tempa

anyone listen to bob?
        Bobs 'da man.

Ginseng is nice for clean energy / stamina. I use it daily, pre workout. Makes me frisky too.

Milk Thistle is an herb used for your liver. I suppose it'd be good to take if you drank alot or used steroids, but I don't see the need for it with regular supplements.

Comment

Working...
        X