DO NOT RECOMMEND: Supplements.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
    DA ships from Mass? Why haven't I ordered from there yet? That would be some quick shipping for me.
    yup, they were bought out by musclemaster who also owns bulk nutrition and affordable supplements. they all ship from 2 warehouses. one in Massachusetts and one in kansas.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
      yup, they were bought out by musclemaster who also owns bulk nutrition and affordable supplements. they all ship from 2 warehouses. one in Massachusetts and one in kansas.
      with my luck, i'd pick the products that they only have in kansas.

Comment

I forgot about that, I have been using Nutra lately, especially when they did that whole "blowout company appreciation thing"... lol

Comment

with my luck, i'd pick the products that they only have in kansas.
          haha. all of our products are stocked regularly in both warehouses. we get multiple orders per week from them. so now worries :0
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I've had good results with affordable supplements.
            mysupplmentstore.com is kinda iffy...I had two shipments one with WF and GB and another with 2 X-factors and a shaker bottle. Well I got my WF in like a day..I was like wow..but I didn't get anything else..So I emailed them and they apologized and said that the other orders were being shipped from Texas..so I was like cool cool I can understand that, I didn't pay for next dair air or anything what can you expect from ground service? So I waited about a week and still got nothing..I wasn't too woried but the tracking numbers had said my items were already delievered..So I emailed them back and I recieved two new updated tracking numbers and got my stuff the next day..The service was so-so..my package was a little beat up though..
            Affordablesupplements though is ace! I love them.
            Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

haha. all of our products are stocked regularly in both warehouses. we get multiple orders per week from them. so now worries :0
              Good info, I'm waiting till my vitamin supply runs out I'm going to get the TRIAD!

I also sold my partner on the TRIAD, told him all the goodies it had in it, he said 'i've been wanting to combine some of my stuff into one product'

Great, innovative idea CL!

Comment

Im sorry you had a bad experience with them. I actually had a great experience with them but i didnt email i just called . I receieved my products that was about 250.00 worth within 2 days as well as a boatload of samples.

I live in california and they are stationed here so that might be the reason. Unsure what implications happened with your order but just wanted to give my 2 cents.

Comment

Glad I saw this thread! I was about to place an order with them tomorrow!! I guess I'll go ahead and order from DPS now.

Comment

I also sold my partner on the TRIAD, told him all the goodies it had in it, he said 'i've been wanting to combine some of my stuff into one product'

Great, innovative idea CL!
                    Yup, I just sold my homeboy on it today, He'll be ordering his this week

Comment

Man hopefully they are not asupplementnet on ebay... I ordered from them to try go get Lipo 6 to Canada. I've gotten PRETTY POOR communication so far.

Sent 2 email, only got 1 reply. I sent something about how it's been 6-7 days and I didn't get a confirmation it's been shipped and on ebay, I always get one.
                      I got a reply like, a phone number if I needed help. I don't talk english, only write it, i'm french =( (It took like a week for a reply too) X_x

Comment

Originally posted by Thrive
                        Im sorry you had a bad experience with them. I actually had a great experience with them but i didnt email i just called . I receieved my products that was about 250.00 worth within 2 days as well as a boatload of samples.

I live in california and they are stationed here so that might be the reason. Unsure what implications happened with your order but just wanted to give my 2 cents.
                        Supplements.net guy a new name perhaps?

Comment

Hey guys - I am a board rep for supplements.net.

I am sorry you had this bad experience. Is there anytihng I can do to make it better? The owner is a great guy and really tries his best.
                          Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Originally posted by haiz69
                            Hey guys - I am a board rep for supplements.net.

I am sorry you had this bad experience. Is there anytihng I can do to make it better? The owner is a great guy and really tries his best.
                            That is a good question for you, what can you guys do to make it better for me? How could I ever go about trusting supplements.net again for quick (not months) shipping, responses to emails (not after every 3rd or 4th email I send them), and kept promises?

Comment

I'll get into to contact with the owner and see what we can do for you. This isn't the norm.

Comment

You know what. For your troubles, I will send you your choice of:

Creatine Mono
                                Beta-Alanine
                                ALCAR

Comment

Working...
                                X