Immune to stimulants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
    I think it's time to take some time off on these stims bro! You'll be happy when you return
    ^^^^

That's the real answer right there

Comment

yup, remember to taper doses down to 0 to prevent withdrawal symptoms...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        yup, remember to taper doses down to 0 to prevent withdrawal symptoms...
        I havent had any caffeine today and no withdrawal symptoms

Comment

good, now turn that 1 day into 20... ..and IMO I'd learn to use caffeine as an erogenecic sparingly, and as a fat burner/thermogenic when desired (ie: alot less frequently)

course, i have a family history of high blood pressure and personally dont want to die of hypertension when im 38.. case may be different for you

Comment

good, now turn that 1 day into 20... ..and IMO I'd learn to use caffeine as an erogenecic sparingly, and as a fat burner/thermogenic when desired (ie: alot less frequently)

course, i have a family history of high blood pressure and personally dont want to die of hypertension when im 38.. case may be different for you
            Ive taken 5amp + 2 Ephedrine + 3 HEAT and my BP was 114/68, with a HR of 72. BP issue Im not to worried about

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
              Ive taken 5amp + 2 Ephedrine + 3 HEAT and my BP was 114/68, with a HR of 72. BP issue Im not to worried about

A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

thats like bragging about snorting 1.5grams of cocaine at once... imagine a coke head saying this: "science says lethal dose is 1.0gram, well, fuck science I said, and fuck your lethal dose, i can snort 1.5grams at on ce.. whos the bulls horn now!?"

why in the world would you do that? If you know me -- I'm rather fond of drugs and anything relating to them at all -- and that strikes me as absurd that anyone would combine that many stimulants at once.

you should just seek a cocaine dealer, it would prolly be cheaper in the long run for you..
                Last edited by jiritt0; 02-28-2007, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                  I'm suprised your heart didn't just explode or your body just go into mass critical meltdown. To even think about taking THAT much at once....we're you dropped as a child, repeatedly?
                  Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                  US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                    I'm suprised your heart didn't just explode or your body just go into mass critical meltdown. To even think about taking THAT much at once....we're you dropped as a child, repeatedly?
                    Oh trust me Ive tried many stimulant combinations, Ive taken addarell and AMP before now that was a rush

Comment

thats like bragging about snorting 1.5grams of cocaine at once... imagine a coke head saying this: "science says lethal dose is 1.0gram, well, fuck science I said, and fuck your lethal dose, i can snort 1.5grams at on
                      Cocaine is a shitty energy rush thats too short

Comment

thats why you combine it with alcohol so it creates coca-ethnal (sp?) as they breakdown in the liver, creating an extened euophoric feeling. Of course, this also causes over 95% of cocaines negative effects (coke+alcohol)

Comment

thats why you combine it with alcohol so it creates coca-ethnal (sp?) as they breakdown in the liver, creating an extened euophoric feeling. Of course, this also causes over 95% of cocaines negative effects (coke+alcohol)

which = death, so its a win/win situation all around!
                          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

not necessarily.. . unless the levels of either drug reach toxic levels in the brains respitory center

its actually this coca-ethanal that poses cocaines placental transmission into fetus's... straight cocaine is relatively safe for a baby and the mother (better off than say nicotine or alcohol), but something like 98% of cocaine users drink simeltaneously (sp?)

but yea, coke is dumb, and coke + alcohol is stupider.. my psychopharm prof really hit coke hard in lectures.. i learned alot. it was glorious.

of course, if there was 1 drug i would try outside of marijuana and variables of exogenous cannabinoids it would be cocaine... i dont know why, but I've had this urge to try coke since I got into college... lol hopefully my streak of not trying and just having a very random urge will continue tho i dont do drugs
                            Last edited by jiritt0; 03-01-2007, 03:15 PM.

Comment

not necessarily.. . unless the levels of either drug reach toxic levels in the brains respitory center

its actually this coca-ethanal that poses cocaines placental transmission into fetus's... straight cocaine is relatively safe for a baby and the mother (better off than say nicotine or alcohol), but something like 98% of cocaine users drink simeltaneously (sp?)

but yea, coke is dumb, and coke + alcohol is stupider.. my psychopharm prof really hit coke hard in lectures.. i learned alot. it was glorious.

of course, if there was 1 drug i would try outside of marijuana and variables of exogenous cannabinoids it would be cocaine... i dont know why, but I've had this urge to try coke since I got into college... lol hopefully my streak of not trying and just having a very random urge will continue tho i dont do drugs
                              I'm one who's never gotten into drugs, but one night I was drinking with my cousin, and she offered me coke, so I snorted it, but I felt like shit later on. I didn't get that good feeling that people say they get. I couldn't sleep, either.

As far as weed, only the first 4 times were great; the first time I smoked a bowl it was so hot I upchucked after a half hit (I don't have much experience smoking), and I was a zombie for 12 hours straight sitting in front of a bonfire that everyone was throwing bottle rockets and firecrackers and I didn't care. Now I hate the smell of weed, and it gets me sick whenever I smell it.

Comment

Drugs are bad m'kay?
                                Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                                X