interesting ephedra based product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    I would guesstimate its cheaper to buy all that yourself and make your own version... except for the fact ephedra/ephedrine is so cot damn expensive now.. i cant even synethsize me meth anymore, fookers

ps - chrom pico allegedly promotoes cancer development or growth ...
    Found this to attached to JD's info:

Now a new study conducted by Dr. John Vincent at the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa shows that chromium picolinate enters the cells directly and stays there—where it can cause problems. In fact, the chromium picolinate reacts with vitamin C and other antioxidants in the cells to produce a "reduced" form of chromium capable of causing mutations in DNA, the genetic material. It's the combination of chromium and picolinate (particularly the reduced form) that can produce dangerous compounds—not the chromium alone. Moreover, the picolinate eventually breaks off and itself has adverse effects.

Berkley Medical

Sounds like it's not worthwhile trade offs.
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

yea; bb.com used to sell it for like 3$, one of them "wait, do you want to add this before you finalize your order?" so I bought one once, than did some reading on it after hearing it mentioned it isn't worth using for its negatives

Comment

Working...
      X