Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    very nice.

I think all supp companies with the name "milk" in a protein type product got sued by cytosport for infringement on "muscle milk" which is most likely why these are so cheap.
    That's pretty interesting. The formula was basically the same too, if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      wow.. i just got done with my girl a few minutes ago.. but wow.. that made my day..
      And you get right on here....Bet you didnt even clean up before joining us. Nasty.
      Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        And you get right on here....Bet you didnt even clean up before joining us. Nasty.
        \
        ya kno this may be graphic, but i find it humorous..

currently i sleep in the storage closest in my apt.
        last semester we had 5 guys in the apt with 2 bedrooms. 2 in each room, plus another in the storage closet. made rent aprx. 130$ a month. amazing.

the storage kid moved out to home so he can student teach this year, and i had a loft bed. so i threw my matress in the storage closet, and was like 'booya'. I now have 5 blacklights randomly screwed into the wall, spinning red and blue lights (like cops have) , and a light pole thing to use which has a green, red, and normal light bulb. its pretty amazing i think, specially when the closet door is closed so its totally red/blacklight/etc.

and when im done, i just throw the condoms towards the door, theres a pile of like 5 there now. lol. i went into the student health place yesterday (just reopned) and asked if the self help station was open.. the lady goes "oo no we can set it up though, what do you need? cold medicine?" i grinned a lil i guess and said "noo im fine" and she instantly knew i needed condoms, and gave me like 15

college life, <3 it.

Comment

live it up, cause it'll be gone in a flash
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

not if im a professor ... ill still go get free condoms from the health place on campus than!

Comment

so much protein :P
              wanted to buy those but forgot , now i regret!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X