This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
    BuildingBrawn.com has Blue Gene with a regular price of $34.95. It's not a "destroy-the-world" deal, but it's a great all-the-time price on a great product.
    Blue Gene $29.99 @ DPS Nutrition.

That's the cheapest I've seen it for.
    Last edited by HotRod; 08-04-2009, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• fitrx free shipping, looking for discountanabolics.com codes anyone??
      SUMMER2009

Comment

• Please make tfsupplements carry blue gene................pretty please!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by offroadman83 View Post
          Please make tfsupplements carry blue gene................pretty please!!!!
          I emailed them like a month ago about this. They said they we're going to add it. But zero so far.

Comment

• gnc.com is having some great deals now and nutraplanet will have some midweek as well
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
              gnc.com is having some great deals now and nutraplanet will have some midweek as well
              Sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                Blue Gene $29.99 @ DPS Nutrition.

That's the cheapest I've seen it for.
                ^^^^

Bump to this

Comment

• need a helping hand

Is green magnitude better than just a mono or only the taste is better due to added flaver ?? If it is better , how it can provide better result than a regular mono ??

Can anyone give me a comparision between green magnitude & sizeon in term of profile & result ??

i am 22 , weight -61.5kg , height - 5.9inches ,weight lifting since - just 7 months , goal - now i am thin. i am looking for huge muscule gain (want to bulk) .

i have decided to go with the combination of controlled lab green magnitude & gaspari nutrition myofusion . are these complement each other.

am i in the right way ?? As a college student i can afford only 2 suppl.

my supplementation so far - ON 100% whey , ON serious mass
                  100% whey was good but not the best & serious mass was a waste of money.i discontinued my supplementation 2 months before .

kindly give your recomendations.i will be very thankful

Comment

• Originally posted by deepak View Post
                    Is green magnitude better than just a mono or only the taste is better due to added flaver ?? If it is better , how it can provide better result than a regular mono ??

Can anyone give me a comparision between green magnitude & sizeon in term of profile & result ??

i am 22 , weight -61.5kg , height - 5.9inches ,weight lifting since - just 7 months , goal - now i am thin. i am looking for huge muscule gain (want to bulk) .

i have decided to go with the combination of controlled lab green magnitude & gaspari nutrition myofusion . are these complement each other.

100% whey was good but not the best & serious mass was a waste of money.i discontinued my supplementation 2 months before .

Amir Khan?

Comment

• Originally posted by ksa View Post
                      Amir Khan?
                      you know the guy ?
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with mono creatine. It has the most testing and science behind it. However, everyone's body doesn't responds the same way. Mono has a reputation for bloating. Creatine has to be delivered or bonded to something in order for your body to absorb it. Even though you are ingesting 5g of creatine, that doesn't mean your body is absorbing all of it.

Sizeon uses CEE (creatine ethyl ester) which is a controversial form and has not been proven to be any better. Sizeon also contains calories, carbs, sugars. Does that sound like a quality product to you?

Green Mag's approach to creatine is believed to enhance your body's ability to absorb more of the creatine without bloating. It also has some other ingredients that are very beneficial. It also has no calories, carbs, sugars. GM is also cheaper per serving.

Which product sounds the best to you?

Originally posted by deepak View Post

Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

• gaspari products are weaksauce.. they seem to pride themselves on delivering pure hype and hot model pictures, rather than quality products.

Comment

• I plan to stock up hard on peptide

For 3 Days Only, the final return of the big hugeness sale for all of 2009

http://www.blackstarlabs.com/index.php?cPath=47

Prices as low as:

Cytofuse $15
                            ICE $36
                            Relentless $20
                            Ultra Peptide 1.0 and 2.0 $20
                            Ultra Peptide 5lb. Whey $31
                            Vendetta $22.50
                            Vengeance $32.50

Comment

• Any way i can get some samples,thanks.

Comment

• bluegene 26.97 at wheycheap.com

Comment

Working...
                                X