Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• massnutrition.. reputable site to order from? just curious only other places i have ordered online are BB.com and Fitrx. Deals seem really good. Would others that have ordered from this site care to share their experiences as far as cust service and time from ordering and receiving products ordered?

Edit: Reason being I am wanting to purchase WF an GM after receiving some samples from the samples thread.. just a bit weary on ordering from a site I am new to.
    Last edited by Chill3n; 02-07-2009, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• for sport performance training gear:

www.sparqstore.com

10% off $99 promo : SP28AA87 (expires 4/1/2009)

I'm prolly gonna hit up alot of gear off them. used it all at my internship, and it's some of the better stuff I've seen -- easy to store, set up, and works great.

Comment

• If you are looking for some lifting clothes elitefts.com has a huge sale on their clothing line right now. Buy one get 10%. 7 items or more gets you 70% off. Got 2 hoodies and a few tshirts and a hat for like 50$ shipped
        Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chill3n View Post
          massnutrition.. reputable site to order from? just curious only other places i have ordered online are BB.com and Fitrx. Deals seem really good. Would others that have ordered from this site care to share their experiences as far as cust service and time from ordering and receiving products ordered?

Edit: Reason being I am wanting to purchase WF an GM after receiving some samples from the samples thread.. just a bit weary on ordering from a site I am new to.
          heh.. hate to quote myself but after few days of me asking this question and no reply from others here.. researched quite a bit and seems a lot of people have had horrible experiences with this site ranging from long delays in receiving their products ordered to having to deal with their cc company to get their money back.

On a side note I ordered a tub of GM for 39.99 from BB.com this was today at about 2am ..woke up this morning and my order already had a tracking number and few hrs after that the order had shipped,should recieve it on Wednesday

Last edited by Chill3n; 02-09-2009, 11:58 PM.

Comment

heh.. hate to quote myself but after few days of me asking this question and no reply from others here.. researched quite a bit and seems a lot of people have had horrible experiences with this site ranging from long delays in receiving their products ordered to having to deal with their cc company to get their money back.

On a side note I ordered a tub of GM for 39.99 from BB.com this was today at about 2am ..woke up this morning and my order already had a tracking number and few hrs after that the order had shipped,should recieve it on Wednesday

awesome and welcome to the team. next time use the 10% off coupon
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
              awesome and welcome to the team. next time use the 10% off coupon
              Thanks.. oh.. and what 10% off coupon?

Comment

• wOOt just got my tub of GM along with some free samples the nice folks over at bb.com threw in a protein bar will be ordering more often from BB

Comment

• i got that protein bar too, probably won't eat it

Comment

• I got that bar also. I ordered OT and PW from them. Got it in 2 days! And a free BB.com tshirt!

Comment

• Originally posted by DPGC3140 View Post
                      i got that protein bar too, probably won't eat it
                      Heh doesn't taste too good

Comment

wOOt just got my tub of GM along with some free samples the nice folks over at bb.com threw in a protein bar will be ordering more often from BB

Score !!!

Comment

massnutrition.. reputable site to order from? just curious only other places i have ordered online are BB.com and Fitrx. Deals seem really good. Would others that have ordered from this site care to share their experiences as far as cust service and time from ordering and receiving products ordered?

Yes this company is reputable the shipping takes a little longer than lets say dpsnutrition or bb.com but I would stick with bodybuilding.com with a 10% coupon I prefer to support the company that keeps up with the sport and the lifestyle in my opinion. For your info massnutrition is located in Miami FL so depends on your location shipping may take even longer if your in the West. PEACE

Comment

• Anybody have a working fitrx free shipping code?

Comment

• As far as massnutrition.com is concerned, I've placed 3 orders all for CL products, and am overall satisfied with the service based on price. Just order a few days ahead of time for your cycle and you'll be fine. Typically takes a week or so from Miami, FL to Ohio with standard shipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrian andras View Post
                                Anybody have a working fitrx free shipping code?
                                Guise?

Comment

Working...
                                X