This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPGC3140
    A comeback 10 percent off coupon code for your order at DiscountAnabolics.com, type in code "IMBACK"
    Didn't work for me

Comment

• I'm at the 1/2 mark on my 2nd tub of golden finish -- def. need some kind of bulk sale on that in the next month or so (ahem - tankpu12) happy consumer = return consumer

Comment

• YN at DPS

I looked over the last couple pages of this thread and did not see this so thought I would post it.

Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2 $19.99 at dpsnutrition.com

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_cd022.htm

The link leding to it just says Controlled Labs Yellow Neuphoria - 90 Cap but the actual page witht he description says Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2 and the label they list looks the same as the Gen2 one.

I called to confirm and the (rather unpleasant) customer service rep said it was in fact the gen2. The CS people at bb.com are nicer but I cannot see paying $10 more a bottle.

Today I can finally order my GG and YN to go with my GM and PW (they were getting lonely), yay!

-AK

Comment

• /\/\

bb.com should price match to the dps cost (never done this, but they apparantly do such)...

Comment

• price matching... price matching you say?

Originally posted by jdiritto
            /\/\

bb.com should price match to the dps cost (never done this, but they apparantly do such)...
            They do, but to be honest after reading their price match policy it left a bad taste in my mouth philosophically speaking. (edit – it left a bad enough taste that I am about to post more about it then I intended to)

From what I have read the way price matching works at BB.com is that they will only price match one site (not a huge issue to me) but that you get that sites price for everything in your cart – not the better of the two prices.
            So if I did the price match with this order they would give me the price that DPS has for both YN and GG (so if GG cost more at DPS then I have to pay more) – So in essence it is no different than just ordering from DPS in the first place… well it is a bit different actually.

When price matching BB.com also will not let you use any coupons (which at dps of course I could use the DPS coupon codes on the front page) and they will not give you any free stuff (as I understand it that includes the shaker bottle or gym bag or whatever that you get for the size of your order) or samples.

I love BB.com, I spend almost too much time on their site – and I have done several pretty good sized orders with them since I started supping, but I have to say that their price matching system is kind of… well … bitch.
            I walk into best buy I can price match the one item (or however many items) that is on sale somewhere else and pay the regular best buy price for the rest of the crap in my cart. I do realize the supplement industry might be a bit different then other industries – but it still just does not seem like a beneficial ‘price matching’ situation for me.

Bottom line, you price match bb.com to dps (or wherever) and it is basically the same as ordering from dps (or whatever) without any of the free stuff, samples, oh – they also match the return policy and shipping prices of the ‘price matched’ site.

I just don’t see the point in not ordering from the lower priced site in the first place assuming the site in question has good feedback on these boards (which dps does). If it were the difference of a couple dollars I probably would not have bothered switching to dps btw – but the difference on my order this month is nearly $40.

Even if that means talking briefly with a less pleasant person on the phone like I did.

Sorry if this post is rambling – I post from work and sometimes there are distractions.

-AK
            Last edited by ashenkoren; 03-28-2008, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashenkoren

I love BB.com, I spend almost too much time on their site

yea dude, thats why i quit posting in those forums ... plus theres so much annoying BS from dumb people and extreme amounts of reps straight out selling their products to whomever; ie. it's a ton of un-educated people thinking they are educated.

I occasionally check it out, but not often. this forum here, its generally smart people, and i can check new posts in a matter of seconds and reply to whatever...

i never price matched at bb.com..sounds rough, and now i prolly wont. i usually only buy stuff on special prices anyways, so you cant price match them usually!

Comment

• Originally posted by JOakman
                Didn't work for me
                Sorry bout that, went back to the email they sent and the code is "IMBACK10" thats my bad on my part

Comment

I looked over the last couple pages of this thread and did not see this so thought I would post it.

Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2 $19.99 at dpsnutrition.com

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_cd022.htm

The link leding to it just says Controlled Labs Yellow Neuphoria - 90 Cap but the actual page witht he description says Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2 and the label they list looks the same as the Gen2 one.

I called to confirm and the (rather unpleasant) customer service rep said it was in fact the gen2. The CS people at bb.com are nicer but I cannot see paying $10 more a bottle.

Today I can finally order my GG and YN to go with my GM and PW (they were getting lonely), yay!

-AK
                  sounds too good to be true, must be the original and they made an error, as their price is close to that on their site, which would make this impractical.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DPGC3140
                    Sorry bout that, went back to the email they sent and the code is "IMBACK10" thats my bad on my part
                    Haha no problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                      sounds too good to be true, must be the original and they made an error, as their price is close to that on their site, which would make this impractical.
                      Hopefully they did not misinform me, I am going to be pissed if I have to ship it back and then have it re-sent or buy it somewhere else.
                      I guess I will know when the box gets here.

Comment

Hopefully they did not misinform me, I am going to be pissed if I have to ship it back and then have it re-sent or buy it somewhere else.
                        I guess I will know when the box gets here.
                        I am sure they will take care of you, they are a good company.

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• bb.com

OPT127 Optimum Opti-Women, 120 Capsules $15.99 1 $15.99 (for girlfriend)
                          HFS009 HFS The Total EFA, 180 Soft Gels $24.99 1 $24.99
                          AMS010 Advanced Muscle Science Hyper Pump, Free Sample!, Lemon Lime $0.00 1 $0.00
                          SYN081 Syntrax Fyre, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
                          CLABS032 Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, Free Sample!, Juicy Grape $0.00 1 $0.00
                          CLABS036 Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude, Free Sample!, Electric Lemonade $0.00 1 $0.00
                          PRIMA016 PrimaForce Lean Green, 500mg/60 Capsules $10.79 1 $10.79
                          ERGO046 ErgoPharm ErgoLean AMP 2, 90 Capsules $29.99 1 $29.99
                          NOW519 NOW Glucomannan, 575mg/180 Capsules $9.25 1 $9.25
                          Subtotal: $91.01
                          Coupon savings: $9.11
                          Discounted subtotal: $81.90
                          Shipping cost: $5.99

Total: $87.89

*NOTE FREE SAMPLES - *BALLIN*

i asked for free straps in the comments section too, haha

Comment

• Eh I think 90$ could be better well spent.

Comment

• they are all essentials (except amp - i just want a thermo to stack with supercuts)

the now glucomannan will save me tons of money -- adding fiber pills to certain meals really makes them more filling -- when you live in the middle of a city, you dont want to have to buy food whenever you are hungry .. it's like 6$ + per meal -- plus fiber has enormous amounts of genereal health benefits that are commonly overlooked

plus, i just got paid ..

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                                bb.com

OPT127 Optimum Opti-Women, 120 Capsules $15.99 1 $15.99 (for girlfriend)
                                HFS009 HFS The Total EFA, 180 Soft Gels $24.99 1 $24.99
                                AMS010 Advanced Muscle Science Hyper Pump, Free Sample!, Lemon Lime $0.00 1 $0.00
                                SYN081 Syntrax Fyre, Free Sample! $0.00 1 $0.00
                                CLABS032 Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, Free Sample!, Juicy Grape $0.00 1 $0.00
                                CLABS036 Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude, Free Sample!, Electric Lemonade $0.00 1 $0.00
                                PRIMA016 PrimaForce Lean Green, 500mg/60 Capsules $10.79 1 $10.79
                                ERGO046 ErgoPharm ErgoLean AMP 2, 90 Capsules $29.99 1 $29.99
                                NOW519 NOW Glucomannan, 575mg/180 Capsules $9.25 1 $9.25
                                Subtotal: $91.01
                                Coupon savings: $9.11
                                Discounted subtotal: $81.90
                                Shipping cost: $5.99

Total: $87.89

*NOTE FREE SAMPLES - *BALLIN*

i asked for free straps in the comments section too, haha
                                stop wasting our samples

Out Now:
                                Purple Psyko
                                Gold Feast
                                Blue Gene
                                Blue Growth
                                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                                Orange TRIad
                                White Flood (5 Flavors)