Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone actually end up getting the Green Magnitude mistake price? I did. They emailed me and said they had cancelled it then it showed up in the mail 2 days later! I was pysched!

Comment

• Originally posted by earlyriser73
      Did anyone actually end up getting the Green Magnitude mistake price? I did. They emailed me and said they had cancelled it then it showed up in the mail 2 days later! I was pysched!
      Lucky, those fuckers charged my account and then after a week I finally got my money back.

Comment

• I didnt, they charged me, had to email them to credit me back.

Unless it shows up on my door step next week, I had no luck.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Yeah I got rejected on the GM after about two weeks of them charging me.

SIDE NOTE: anyone happen to have any coupon codes to nutraplanet

Comment

• APT Pro Gear

FULL 15% off JUST for looking, 7 days only for 15% off your entire order.
            Use the code of NEWPRODUCTS << one word to enter!

http://www.prowriststraps.com/new_pr...tr=newproducts
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by strester
              FULL 15% off JUST for looking, 7 days only for 15% off your entire order.
              Use the code of NEWPRODUCTS << one word to enter!

http://www.prowriststraps.com/new_pr...tr=newproducts

Very sweet deal. They are always running specials. I hear their products are pretty good!

Comment

• Originally posted by vtstone
                someone earlier on mentioned to stay away from mysupplementstore.com but I've had nothing but good things to say about speed of delivery, accuracy of order, and most important the price! by far I think the best place for CL products, plus free shipping on orders over $50.

GreenMagnitude/PurpleWraath combo $75.95http://mysupplementstore.com/controlledlabs.html

GM and PW must be on back order. I ordered BU, WF, GM, PW and some protein. I recieved everything but my PW and GM. They did get the supplements here fast but just missing the 2 items. If it was on back order it would have been nice to know. They still haven't contacted me yet to tell me whats going on.

Comment

• Here is a coupon code for www.mysupplementstore.com

Recieved in a email
                  Save 10% off any order no minimum... for a VERY limited time only! Just use coupon code ALL10 and we'll take 10% off any order no matter what the size! Stock up today...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kochman
                    GM and PW must be on back order. I ordered BU, WF, GM, PW and some protein. I recieved everything but my PW and GM. They did get the supplements here fast but just missing the 2 items. If it was on back order it would have been nice to know. They still haven't contacted me yet to tell me whats going on.
                    I'm missing a shipment and a half from mysupplementstore.com.. I ordered WF and GB in one order and I got the WF within 2 days..but i'm missing GB and they havn't gotten back to me..then in another shipment I orded a complete cycle of X-factor and a 20oz shaker bottle and havn't recieved anything from that order..I'm very unimpressed.
                    Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

• you guys should call them and ask
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• I received my GM and PW today. I have no clue why they shipped it separately. I ordered it on saturday so 4 days is pretty good. I will use them again.

Comment

• I emailed them and got it here the next day! It was stuck at some UPS store nearby and they tracked it and had it shipped. I'm glad bc that X-Factor cycle along with my GB was a good 120bucks.
                          Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

• that sig is amazin

where did you get ti from
                            WHEN YOU THINK YOUR TIRED.......
                            SAY TO YOURSELF......................

WWRD

what would ronnie do

Comment

• FitRX free shipping
                              FITRX07

Comment

• it's amazing in my book...

bulk super cissus rx (10% extract) 100g - only 14.99 @ nutraplanet

already got a bunch of them before they sell out
                                jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
                                X