X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LancerV
    Almost everything is better than ON
    I have tried 2 from ON.
    One was a chocolate, wasnt that bad and the second was cookies & cream. It was ok at 1st, but damn I hate it now. I still have 3lb of sitting in the kitchen.

I always buy Vanilla & Chocolate. WPI is good & mixes pretty good. Natures Best Isopure same thing good & mixes well. I'm currently using Pro Lean Mass (think thats the name) it tastes good, but doesnt mix well.
    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
      I have tried 2 from ON.
      One was a chocolate, wasnt that bad and the second was cookies & cream. It was ok at 1st, but damn I hate it now. I still have 3lb of sitting in the kitchen.

I always buy Vanilla & Chocolate. WPI is good & mixes pretty good. Natures Best Isopure same thing good & mixes well. I'm currently using Pro Lean Mass (think thats the name) it tastes good, but doesnt mix well.
      If you want to get rid of that ON whey just send me a PM, I'll buy it off of ya
      Back to the basics!

Comment

has anyone ever tried the fruit punch flavor from ON? I saw online that VS is selling 5 lb tubs for about 30, and I can handle that.

I want something that I can just take to work and throw a scoop in a cup and take it to the water cooler every few hours, but bringing milk in unrefrigerated....bad idea. Water cooler is cold though

Comment

I currently use 90% protein, AST VP2
          You dont get results sitting outside

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
            I have tried 2 from ON.

The infamous cookies n cream..... that shiat is nasteee

Comment

I use a meal replacement shake....im a vegetarian so its wats best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                If you want to get rid of that ON whey just send me a PM, I'll buy it off of ya
                Ive got some starwberry that you can have if you pay shipping....

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                  Ive got some starwberry that you can have if you pay shipping....
                  Get a price on the shipping and PM me, then we can do it

Whey is whey to me, I stockpile for WWIII
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

Beverly international Ultra Size and Mass maker... good stuff but boy is it pricey!

Comment

So i bought some dextrose today. Im taking 90% protein, so i thought i'd add dextrose to some shakes. My protein scoop is a 30g serve (27g protein), how much dextrose should i have with it, and when. (I was thinking only before/after workout but not sure).

Thanks ya'll.

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                        So i bought some dextrose today. Im taking 90% protein, so i thought i'd add dextrose to some shakes. My protein scoop is a 30g serve (27g protein), how much dextrose should i have with it, and when. (I was thinking only before/after workout but not sure).

Thanks ya'll.
                        If you subscribe to the post workout dextrose insulin spike notion, I recommend 20-30g in your PWO shake. This is an efficient amount for nutrient shuttling but not a Muscletech amount..
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

If you subscribe to the post workout dextrose insulin spike notion, I recommend 20-30g in your PWO shake. This is an efficient amount for nutrient shuttling but not a Muscletech amount..
                          Wow, i just tried half a scoop (15g) and it is VERY sweet!! Im guessing i should have 20-30g dextrose PLUS carb foods e.g. potatoes PWO ??

Comment

I have like 75g Malto and 45 dextrose

Comment

i used to use dextrose. its good, but i bloated a noticable amount from it. Ive switched to oats and enjoy that. recently even switched to steel cut oats, loven em. if i get the funds id like to use subercarb preworkout and waxy mazie/vitrago post.. we shall see what the future holds

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                                Why do you say that... were you using the Vanilla flavor ?
                                You know what's kind of ironic about the vanilla flavor? I went to TX for two weeks (Humble, TX) because my work sent me and all I had was a 2lb tub of vanilla ice cream flavor... the lobby at our hotel had orange juice, apple juice and cranberry, and HOLY SH** did it ever taste good to mix it with!!! By itself it is so incredibly bland, but it tastes excellent with cranberry juice. Man, oh man...

Cookies and cream by ON is all right. My brother also thought it was putrid, then people started bashing it online but yeah... I don't know why, but it tasted like it had a hint of mocha. I actually really liked it and might get some in the future.

But Mr. Aries, you say that ON's pro complex is basically the next level in their line of whey proteins... would you recommend purchasing their pro complex, or to just stick with the normal 100% whey? I wouldn't mind spending a few dollars extra for it, but I'd use it strictly after workouts and keep other stuff for different times of the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X