Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    crowler --- are there any plans for a casein protein line in the future?!
    No no, one better..

Casein protein based cookies, with extra EFAs.. we can call it THE BEDTIME COOKIE!
    Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
      crowler --- are there any plans for a casein protein line in the future?!
      I am not overly familiar with Casein and its properties, mixing abilities etc etc

I don't like to just put items up for sale. I used to sell all the different brands on my old website. Then one day I decided to do things a little different.

I now have a different thought process. I want to come out with products only if I can do it quite a bit better/different then what is already available.

Eg the protein powder, no one had Peanut Butter in bulk. I watched for over 6 months another company being asked OVER and OVER to come out with it. That is how I got started wiht the new idea.

Then I went to the EXCELL cheaper and to many tastes better and have 3 times as many flavors as the competitors product.

Then to the cookie mix. Never saw it before ( I am NOT saying I am original by any strecht of the imagination just a little different)

Then the Cycle Support which LakeMountD kept pushing me on to do. He did the research. Sure alot was there as ideas but the distance from ideas and product as he did is is a thousand miles.

Now have a new product coming out in approx 2 weeks and another in about 3. I have never seen anything like either one BUT not saying for sure. And then I have another one which is somewhere between 3 weeks - 2 months to NEVER lol This one I think will be UNBELIEVABLE IF and that is a HUGE if I can get it to work and test it first. I have NEVER seen this product that actually worked so it may not work for me either but we will see.

I guess that is a long way to say:
      So if I can't come out with a better tasting, mixing, etc Casien then probably not.
      lol Sorry for the long winded post.

CROWLER
      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• Crowler,

I have two questions for you.

First, how many cookies does the 1lb make roughly.

And second, the shipping estimator doesnt work so i havent ordered any yet. How much would it cost to ship to 95366?

Jdub

Comment

• Originally posted by JDub
          Crowler,

I have two questions for you.

First, how many cookies does the 1lb make roughly.

And second, the shipping estimator doesnt work so i havent ordered any yet. How much would it cost to ship to 95366?

Jdub
          1) however you want to make.. since the serving size is 1 ounce, and there are 16 ounces in a lb, you should make 16 one ounce cookies.
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• ok thanks!

And i have another question.

Are the cookies worth it?

JDub

Comment

ok thanks!

JDub

nope.. dont' order them...

more for the rest of us
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

ok thanks!

JDub
                I think so, they are a nice healthy snack for when you are craving somehting.

Comment

• Crowler i noticed a spelling error on your site. You put backing soda and i think that you ment baking soda. Just wanted to help.

How much does shipping cost?

Comment

Crowler i noticed a spelling error on your site. You put backing soda and i think that you ment baking soda. Just wanted to help.

How much does shipping cost?
                    Hey BUDDY!

Thank you for seeing the error. Just for that when you order 1 lb of cookies I will give you one free. Just order 1lb and in the comments section put

JDub 1lb free per Crowler.

BTW I just fixed the error.

Thanks again.

CROWLER
                    President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                    www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
                      Hey BUDDY!

Thank you for seeing the error. Just for that when you order 1 lb of cookies I will give you one free. Just order 1lb and in the comments section put

JDub 1lb free per Crowler.

BTW I just fixed the error.

Thanks again.

CROWLER

I'm gonna spell check your entire site now! anyways, i'm looking at the different whey options, I usually just buy ON's 100% so i'm not sure if i want isolate or blen, can you or any other members help me with decision?? i dont know what to do
                      Ht: 6'1"
                      Wt: 200 lb.s
                      BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                      17% (8/2/06)
                      Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

• the blend was really good... not much carbs in there either
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          the blend was really good... not much carbs in there either
                          I guess i dont know my proteins, what is best for bulking? or is it just a matter of avoiding carbs and fats?
                          17% (8/2/06)
                          Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
                            I guess i dont know my proteins, what is best for bulking? or is it just a matter of avoiding carbs and fats?

good for bulking = calories in excess of what your body is capable of burning.
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                              good for bulking = calories in excess of what your body is capable of burning.

hmmmmmm, fat or no fat hmmm, low cholesterol sounds good, will place order soon.
                              17% (8/2/06)
                              Age 20

Comment

• Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
                                hmmmmmm, fat or no fat hmmm, low cholesterol sounds good, will place order soon.

get the sample pack and pick up a few lbs of cookies.
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                                X