Comment

• Hey LancerV that is GREAT to hear.

Thank you!

CROWLER
      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• AI cut back on their flavors? i was showing a friend and she wanted to order vanilla and i was like sure its there but i looked and its not in the dropdown list

Comment

• Originally posted by bis
          AI cut back on their flavors? i was showing a friend and she wanted to order vanilla and i was like sure its there but i looked and its not in the dropdown list
          Hi Bis,

Yes we have. It is for two reasons. We now have some online retailers and also some small vitamin bricks and mortar shops. For them to carry our full line was REALLY asking alot so we cut out some of the flavors which we sell little to none of and suprisingly enough Vanilla was one of them.

CROWLER
          President

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
            Hi Bis,

Yes we have. It is for two reasons. We now have some online retailers and also some small vitamin bricks and mortar shops. For them to carry our full line was REALLY asking alot so we cut out some of the flavors which we sell little to none of and suprisingly enough Vanilla was one of them.

CROWLER
            If you cancel the Elvis I will track you down and kill you.. *innocent fluttering of eyes*

SCT
            Back to the basics!

Comment

• I just got my lovely package

It's always nice to see a package from you!! I'm also one of the few to order the Grub-On. It's my second day taking it and though I just ate dinner, I've got another dinner lined up that I think should be a cinch to eat. Not sure if it's placebo or what, but I carbed up during my workout and was pretty stuffed to begin with.

High hopes!!

Comment

It's nice to see that you guys are finally getting some more recognition. I would still prefer to buy from you guys though. Makes me feel warm and toasty inside.
                Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Though, I know that these nice comments are meant for Crowler - I am just going to bask in them for myself, too.

Thanks for the support and drop me a line if I can be helpful in any way.

Laura
                  www.anabolicinnovations.com

Comment

• Originally posted by haiz69
                    It's nice to see that you guys are finally getting some more recognition. I would still prefer to buy from you guys though. Makes me feel warm and toasty inside.
                    Hey Haiz,

Thanks for the GREAT post man, MUCH appreciated!

If that toasty feeling should gravitate to your nether region you may want to try some cream or some anitbiotics

CROWLER
                    President

Comment

• Anabolic Innovations samples for one dollar

I am just curious to see who was brave enough to try my samples for one dollar at www.anabolicinnovations.com/laura

I am most interested in some feedback and want to (also) remind you to get these samples while you can - because you get a ten percent off coupon with them for a future order.

Let me know.

Laura
                      www.anabolicinnovations.com
                      wheystation@aol.com

Comment

• i was about to, but is shipping free as well? And if it isnt how much will it be to ship to area code 95366?

The estimate shipping thing isnt working!!!1

Jdub

Comment

• Originally posted by JDub
                          i was about to, but is shipping free as well? And if it isnt how much will it be to ship to area code 95366?

The estimate shipping thing isnt working!!!1

Jdub
                          It appears to be free shipping too.. omg!
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

• Yeah, i jsut ordered, man i am so stoked. Thanks laura!!! REps are coming your way!

Tell Crowler whats up from Jdub!

JDub

Comment

• awesome! I just ordered some and I've wanted to try 'The Evlis' since I read about it. You can count on my feedback.

Comment

I did the "samples" thing once, and then on the ensuing order I never got the $5 off. Crowler agreed to give me $7 off my next order. Could I still do this and get the 10% too? I'm looking to try the elvis, Vanilla and another flavor. Let me know. Thanks!
                                Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X