X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sucks!

:munching on AI cookie:

Comment

• We have had people say that there are TOO many chocolate chips in the cookie mix and they taste too good to be true. We know what our suppliers claim but we want to know FOR SURE!

So instead of taking a chance we are having it tested by an independent lab and have pulled it from the shelves.

Better to lose some sales and know FOR SURE what the outcome is. I want to know for sure what I am paying for we are actually getting from our suppliers and I want to make sure what our customers are getting is what they are paying for.

Sorry for this but IMO it is better to do it this way. I have had repeated emails and PMs from people who still want to buy the cookie mix no matter what the reporst show but we will see. The tests should be done in another 10 business days so not until October 6th.

People have asked us to come out with another cookie mix while waiting for the results on this we may or may not do this depending upon customer interest.

CROWLER
      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• couldnt you just pick out the chocolate chips if you didnt like the consistency?

this seems weird to me...

Comment

• Crowler, to ensure proper quality control you should send me the entire remaining supply of cookies and I will personally count the amount of chocolate chips in each batch.. as I eat them.

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            Crowler, to ensure proper quality control you should send me the entire remaining supply of cookies and I will personally count the amount of chocolate chips in each batch.. as I eat them.

SCT

CROWLER
            President

Comment

• Love it!!!!!! Email me at wheystation@aol.com so we can make this happen.

Laura

Comment

• Did the price of Excell go up? (sorry if I missed it in the 21 pages )

I was about to buy some more, but at that price Xtend ends up being a better deal (unless you go for the 2 kilos which I can't afford at this time).

Comment

• Originally posted by retro_roots
                  Hey Crowler,

Quick questions for you, What size CC scoop is the nuritional info. for the WPC (Blend) based off of?

If I remember correctly my order came with a 30 cc scoop and noted that 3 scoops, or 90 cc in this case, was a serving. This seems like a rathe large volume for 22g of Protein but I could be wrong.
                  Thanks for the question.

Sorry for the delay in answering.

One serving is one ounce which is pretty standard for whey protein. Your instructions are correct.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
                  President

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUcougs
                    Did the price of Excell go up? (sorry if I missed it in the 21 pages )

I was about to buy some more, but at that price Xtend ends up being a better deal (unless you go for the 2 kilos which I can't afford at this time).
                    Actually we selling more through the resellers who sell our products. Just like the controlled labs products are higher on their own website than at their resellers, it is the same with Anabolic Innovations.

Thanks WSUcougs.

CROWLER
                    President

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
                      Actually we selling more through the resellers who sell our products. Just like the controlled labs products are higher on their own website than at their resellers, it is the same with Anabolic Innovations.

Thanks WSUcougs.

CROWLER

crowler, can you provide a list of your online resellers?
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                        Crowler, to ensure proper quality control you should send me the entire remaining supply of cookies and I will personally count the amount of chocolate chips in each batch.. as I eat them.

SCT
                        Thats a good idea, however, since I started this I think "I" should get to test the remaining supply. Or maybe split 50/50?
                        All of us learn to write in the second grade. Most of us go on to greater things. - Bobby Knight
                        Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Comment

• Originally posted by testmonster2000
                          Thats a good idea, however, since I started this I think "I" should get to test the remaining supply. Or maybe split 50/50?
                          Too late, I ate them ALL

Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by strester
                            crowler, can you provide a list of your online resellers?
                            Certainly

The list is VERY long

Custom Nutrition Warehouse
                            NutraPlanet

Ok that is all

CROWLER
                            President

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
                              Certainly

The list is VERY long

Custom Nutrition Warehouse
                              NutraPlanet

Ok that is all

CROWLER
                              Thanks CROWLER for making me spend too much money at Nutraplanet

Too many good deals, and yes I picked up some more Excell

Comment

• GREAT!

That is VERY nice to hear!

Thank you

CROWLER
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X