Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheystation
    glad to help - I have my own web page now and you can see the specials that AI is allowing me to offer.....think you will be very happy!!!!!

www.anabolicinnovations.com/laura
    thanks this is a wonderful thing!! thanks Laura!

Comment

• You know what just freaks me? The variety of flavors!!!!! I mean, nineteen different flavors - amazing.

I want to encourage you newbies to try this stuff. I personally guarentee that you will not be disappointed with going with www.anabolicinnovations.com

Any questions, comments, please feel free to email me at wheystation@aol.com

Laura

Comment

You know what just freaks me? The variety of flavors!!!!! I mean, nineteen different flavors - amazing.

I want to encourage you newbies to try this stuff. I personally guarentee that you will not be disappointed with going with www.anabolicinnovations.com

Any questions, comments, please feel free to email me at wheystation@aol.com

Laura
        its excellent aye !

btw, Laura, i sent you that pm and a copy of that pm to your inbox, did you get it this time? hope it worked!

Comment

• A question for the experts!!!!!

I am always just a curious girl....that's me.

I am wondering what makes you remember to order your supps? Is it when you run out? When you get paid? When you get an email reminder from some company?

What is it that tickles you and makes you place your order and why?

If you feel like taking the time to let me know your thoughts, I would be forever grateful.

Laura
          wheystation@aol.com
          www.anabolicinnovations.com

Comment

• Calender.
            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

• SALES. I typically wait until I see a site that is having a good sale and then I will buy a good supply of what I need. I'll take a look at my supplies and see what I am getting low on and if they have a good price on that I will buy that as well.
              Along that line when sites send out e-mails that they are having sales I will give it a look.
              Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                SALES. I typically wait until I see a site that is having a good sale and then I will buy a good supply of what I need. I'll take a look at my supplies and see what I am getting low on and if they have a good price on that I will buy that as well.
                Along that line when sites send out e-mails that they are having sales I will give it a look.

cheap ass!!!

for me sometimes i get bored, and i'll look into new things.. if i like it, i buy it
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                  for me sometimes i get bored, and i'll look into new things.. if i like it, i buy it
                  This and keeping track of what I have and how far away I am from running out. Like right now I need to order protein.

Comment

• Hey Crowler,

Quick questions for you, What size CC scoop is the nuritional info. for the WPC (Blend) based off of?

If I remember correctly my order came with a 30 cc scoop and noted that 3 scoops, or 90 cc in this case, was a serving. This seems like a rathe large volume for 22g of Protein but I could be wrong.
                    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

• Anyone looking for a little fame?????

Okay - this is a great win win for all of us!!!! www.anabolicinnovations.com is pleased to announce that we are now going to feature our customers in a new Wall Of Fame section on our web page. We will include a short bio, picture and a link to your home page (if applicable). This will be seen by the thousands that visit our site and it will make me proud of our association with such fine customers.

Now we only have room for five - so please contact me if you would like to be featured. I look forward to hearing from you. You can put your request in the comments section when ordering and I will contact you OR you can contact me at wheystation@aol.com

Laura
                      wheystation@aol.com

Comment

• THANKS - I am learning much from you guys and I appreciate that you take the time to help me.

Laura

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          cheap ass!!!

Hey you try living on a med student budget . . . it kinda requires being cheap Or "cost conscious" as I prefer to call it
                          but I agree trying out new supps is good . . . if they're cheap
                          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• I think you should include a CL rep.. fo shizzle.
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

• I buy supps when I run out, or when I get tempted and have extra money.

Comment

I am always just a curious girl....that's me.

I am wondering what makes you remember to order your supps? Is it when you run out? When you get paid? When you get an email reminder from some company?

What is it that tickles you and makes you place your order and why?

If you feel like taking the time to let me know your thoughts, I would be forever grateful.

Laura
                                wheystation@aol.com
                                www.anabolicinnovations.com
                                How do I remember?: When my supply begins to look halfway full, I like to never run out.

What makes me place my orders?: Cost and product quality.

SCT
                                Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                                X