No announcement yet.

Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crowler's protein has pretty much been the only protein i use and it has worked very well for me i must say... i am now doing some crazy shit in the gym...
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      crowler's protein has pretty much been the only protein i use and it has worked very well for me i must say... i am now doing some crazy shit in the gym...
      You ARE crazy my friend

CROWLER
      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• CROWLER CROWLER CROWLER THANKS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: This guy ^^^ is frkn patient!!!!

One happy cookie here Quarantine finally released the goods and should be at my doorstep tomorrow!!!!

Thaaaankkkkyooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I am so VERY happy for you. I REALLY need to know how you get them to do anything on the weekend lol

I realize it is already Monday there but I mean yesterday.

CONGRATS. I feel VERY good about this.

CROWLER
          President

Comment

• i've had about 10lbs of the cookie mix already and they have not gotten old
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
              WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I am so VERY happy for you. I REALLY need to know how you get them to do anything on the weekend lol

I realize it is already Monday there but I mean yesterday.

CONGRATS. I feel VERY good about this.

CROWLER
              Well apparently there is an office which doesn't answer phone calls on Sundays.. but I got lucky. I could hear phones in the background and the guy I was talking to just said they usually just let them ring out! How rude!!

But yeah, faxed them what they wanted (yeahhha... thats right - FAX machine)
              Called them up early this morning and they said its been released!!!!

Just in time too I have about one scoop of protein left!!!

I hope Mr. Aries is right because I will be trying those cookies tomorrow!!!

Comment

Hey Crowler - Question:

I had planned on running a GreenMAG/GlycerGrow log after my chaos log, but as I was looking for a pre-workout energy boost for my MAG/GG log, I had an idea:

Take the 1/2 scoop of MAG along with 1/2 Scoop of Chaos Pre-workout along with the Glycergrow. Then on off days take 1 scoop of mag. Is there anything in the Chaos that would not fit well with the MAG? Would the 1/2 scoop be enough for the energy/intensity? Just wondering about stacking these great products and combining them into one "Super-Log".
                Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by haiz69
                  Hey Crowler - Question:

I had planned on running a GreenMAG/GlycerGrow log after my chaos log, but as I was looking for a pre-workout energy boost for my MAG/GG log, I had an idea:

Take the 1/2 scoop of MAG along with 1/2 Scoop of Chaos Pre-workout along with the Glycergrow. Then on off days take 1 scoop of mag. Is there anything in the Chaos that would not fit well with the MAG? Would the 1/2 scoop be enough for the energy/intensity? Just wondering about stacking these great products and combining them into one "Super-Log".
                  Hello Haize, I am intrigued by your idea. I am tempted to order up some Mag, and Glycergrow and have a go of it.

It REALLY shounds like a SUPER-LOG Super Stack!

I am sure the Controlled Labs guys can offer their advice as well.

CROWLER
                  Last edited by CROWLER; 08-07-2006, 12:22 PM.
                  President

Comment

Well...It's gonna happen. I will be ordering the 15lbs. of protein tonight along with the chaos from you, and my MAG and GG are on the way!
                    Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Hey Crowler, I ordered a sample from you guys and then I followed up with an order for 20 lb. of Whey. Both charges appeared on my bill but I never got my $5 refund for the samples after I ordered.

Did I miss something or how do I go about getting my refund?
                      "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

• Originally posted by retro_roots
                        Hey Crowler, I ordered a sample from you guys and then I followed up with an order for 20 lb. of Whey. Both charges appeared on my bill but I never got my $5 refund for the samples after I ordered.

Did I miss something or how do I go about getting my refund?

Hey Retro,

Thank you for your post.

Do you plan on placing an order fairly soon I can just send you a discount code for the $5. If you prefer a CC refund we can process that for you.

just post your CC # here on the forum

You can reach us faster if you email us directly as we may not check each thread on all the boards for questions.

Email is info@anabolicinnovations.com

CROWLER
                        President

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
                          Hey Retro,

Thank you for your post.

Do you plan on placing an order fairly soon I can just send you a discount code for the $5. If you prefer a CC refund we can process that for you.

just post your CC # here on the forum

You can reach us faster if you email us directly as we may not check each thread on all the boards for questions.

Email is info@anabolicinnovations.com

CROWLER

LMFAO!!!
                          www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

• I think my other order should last a while...so I will get in contact with you through email.

Comment

• ...and the new product looks interesting.
                              http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/inc/sdetail/2907

The idea of an appetite enhancement product that stimulates taste buds, that's pretty genius. Looks like Black Hole has some competetion; or atleast something to stack with.

Comment

• hey anybody who has tasted excell? I had to put about 4 or 5 scoops into my 600ml water bottle and even then I couldn't really taste much,.. also, is it supposed to turn pink (I was expecting it to since I bought the strawberry one)?? Mine stayed clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X