Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CROWLER

I officially no longer read the comics in the newspaper
    What!!??!!! Are you bludging crowler!?!?!

Is that what you call work now??

Comment

TWO DAY SHIP GUARANTEE !!!!!

EDIT just wanted people to realize this means it will LEAVE our place at the LONGEST in 2 business days. NOT that it will arrive at your place in 2 days of you placing your order

Yep that is right we GUARANTEE ALL orders ship within 2 business days OR we give you $25 worth of FREE supplements of YOUR choice.

We will make sure that if we are out of stock on something we will not have it available on the website. If for SOME reason you order and we run out of that item you STILL will receive the $25 worth of FREE supplements of YOUR choice.

Also ALL Orders except sample requests go via UPS and we email you the tracking number when your order ships. Of course if you are using a PO box or APO box or are in Canada those will still ship via USPS.

Come on now challenge me guys, In the past week, and just about every week, I have worked 26 hours straight, have gone without sleep for 2 days, a typical day is 16 - 18 hours getting orders out so I am BETTING you can NOT order enough stuff to make me pay out this gurantee.

I think this gurantee goes nicely with our 7-Day NO questions asked 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee! This is where you try a product for a full week and if for ANY reason you don't like it you just email us, send it back and get a 100% refund including what you paid for shipping.

CROWLER
      just wondering if this is for orders that still haven't arrived or is this only for brand new orders. I put my order in on july 6th and it was shipped on the 18th of july.

Comment

• Originally posted by Empty36
        just wondering if this is for orders that still haven't arrived or is this only for brand new orders. I put my order in on july 6th and it was shipped on the 18th of july.

Hello Ivan,

You are in Canada and the package is in Customs we have NO controle over that.

Thank you for your question.
        The guarantee is from the date of the posting which was a couple days ago.

You are in CANADA your customs department is the hold up it was shipped out on the 18th just as we told you it would be and you agreed to.

You ordered something which was out of stock and were given the option of having your other items sent, canceling the order or waiting until we had the item instock. You chose to wait until it was instock.

IF we are EVER out of stock on an item again we will set our inventory at ZERO and the customer will not be able to order it.

CROWLER
        Last edited by CROWLER; 07-26-2006, 10:34 PM.
        President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
        www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Hello Ivan,

You are in Canada and the package is in Customs we have NO controle over that.

Thank you for your question.
          The guarantee is from the date of the posting which was a couple days ago.
          Thanks for the response, I understand that you have no control over customs and I am not in any big rush to receive my order as I am used to waiting up to a month when I order from bb.com and other places.

Originally posted by CROWLER
          You are in CANADA your customs department is the hold up it was shipped out on the 18th just as we told you it would be and you agreed to.
          I was actually told that it would ship on monday the 17th but no biggie.

Originally posted by CROWLER
          You ordered something which was out of stock and were given the option of having your other items sent, canceling the order or waiting until we had the item instock. You chose to wait until it was instock.
          I wasn't actually aware that you could send part of my order the only thing it said in the e-mail was "If you would like to do something different please let us know and again we apologize for our mistake." and I just assumed you meant if I wanna order something else which is my mistake. Thanks anyways for the quick reply.

Comment

• No problem.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
            President

Comment

• i cant wait to order some cookies and excell after my log!!!!!

Comment

• I just wanted to let you guys know that I am an AI employee and if you have any science related questions or basic questions about our products please feel free to ask and I will be happy to help .

And thanks for the support CL!
                Anabolic Innovation's Employee and Master Craftsman

Thank you to Controlled Labs for the warm welcome too!

Comment

• Just bought 10 lbs each of Coffee and Elvis WPC from you guys.

I must say for the price the nutrition profile is great and the flavor selection... amazing.

"Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

• Originally posted by retro_roots
                    Just bought 10 lbs each of Coffee and Elvis WPC from you guys.

I must say for the price the nutrition profile is great and the flavor selection... amazing.

At some point you guys DEFINITELY need to try the choc/PB mix! AMAZING.
                    Anabolic Innovation's Employee and Master Craftsman

Thank you to Controlled Labs for the warm welcome too!

Comment

• Originally posted by LakeMountD
                      I just wanted to let you guys know that I am an AI employee and if you have any science related questions or basic questions about our products please feel free to ask and I will be happy to help .

And thanks for the support CL!
                      damn how did I miss this one!?!?!?! Welcome man and loving the products.

Comment

• I hope the oompa loompas that run the daily operations of AI are resting their little feet Crowler, as once I'm up at school at my new address I'm gonna be placing a large order, and those poor little guys are going to be lifting some heavy bags.

I think I'm gonna go with some 10-15 lb bags of choc/pb, some PB and another flavor that I'll probably decide on the spot...who knows.

probably throw in 2 kgs excell just for good measure. I pity the man who delivers that package to my door.

Comment

• Originally posted by LakeMountD
                          At some point you guys DEFINITELY need to try the choc/PB mix! AMAZING.
                          I sampled it and didn't really like the taste, I felt the Choc way over shadowed the PB taste and the whole flaovr was sorta weak/off. At first I thought for sure I was going to order Choc/PB but after sampling both desided that the Elvis was FAR better.
                          "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

• Originally posted by Maestro973
                            I hope the oompa loompas that run the daily operations of AI are resting their little feet Crowler, as once I'm up at school at my new address I'm gonna be placing a large order, and those poor little guys are going to be lifting some heavy bags.

I think I'm gonna go with some 10-15 lb bags of choc/pb, some PB and another flavor that I'll probably decide on the spot...who knows.

probably throw in 2 kgs excell just for good measure. I pity the man who delivers that package to my door.

I just checked and the oompa lumpas are fast asleep getting ready for your order.

CROWLER
                            President

Comment

• Originally posted by retro_roots
                              I sampled it and didn't really like the taste, I felt the Choc way over shadowed the PB taste and the whole flaovr was sorta weak/off. At first I thought for sure I was going to order Choc/PB but after sampling both desided that the Elvis was FAR better.

Before I had this company I used to just use unflavored whey protein mix it up in water and be done with it. I thought guys who worried about what freaking flavor their protein was were pretty strange.

Well now I have 18 flavors on my counter and each day I use a different flavor and LOVE it. Hey if you can't beat em join em

CROWLER
                              President

Comment

• crowler

when i head back to college i might bulk up on some things from your site...

alot of isolate, chaos, excell, cookies... do you make specials for large orders by broke college students? heh

or would a 200$+ order get me something special? lol i just added it to a cart to see what the total would be..

also, is there any way I could get a sample of the flavors before i order if i already did the sample pack thing awhile back? curious as to how the strawberry excell + isolate are.. and chaos... heh

Product Qty. Price Total
                                EXCELL 2 Kg 166 Servings

Flavors:Succulent Strawberry
                                $ 79.95

Whey Isolate 10 lbs 160 Servings
                                Flavors:Stupendous Strawberry
                                $ 65.99

Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix 1lb x5
                                $ 25.00

Chaos 30 Servings

Packaging Option:Sealed Plastic Jar with Label (add 2.75)
                                Caffeinated $ 37.74

Sub Total $ 208.68
                                Last edited by jiritt0; 07-29-2006, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X