Introducing AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brett4271
    hey CROWLER are there going to be any more flavors of your cookie dough in the future? I personally hate the taste of chocolate, but want to try some of your cookies! I was thinking i might just filter out the chocolate pieces and add some cinnamon, raisons, and maybe ground oats or something idk.. I really just wanna try these damn cookies!
    Oh shiiiiiiiit . . . and and
    I'm gonna have to and and then I will on your body as you
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
      Oh shiiiiiiiit . . . and and
      I'm gonna have to and and then I will on your body as you
      how bout a nicer story.. something like...

chocolate makes me I would and for it, if i could get some

Comment

• Originally posted by asianbabe

Such harsh words against chocolate make me . . . I cannot be held accountable for anything I say or do under such circumstances
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

all yo clothes...

drop em!
          www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Hey little girl wanna piece of chocolate?!

Comment

• put my order in yesterday ... hope it gets here before I leave for vacation ... wanna take some o' dat junx with me
              jdouchebag for president

Comment

• Originally posted by ddawg91
                Hey little girl wanna piece of chocolate?!

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• haha, turned into story book time
                  www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                  Great store, Great products and Great Service.

------------------------------

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

• im giving up on this thread
                    Genetics

Comment

• haha No need to give up on anything man Crowler is gone for the weekend and i'll make sure he gets your question so he can let you know.

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

hey CROWLER are there going to be any more flavors of your cookie dough in the future? I personally hate the taste of chocolate, but want to try some of your cookies! I was thinking i might just filter out the chocolate pieces and add some cinnamon, raisons, and maybe ground oats or something idk.. I really just wanna try these damn cookies!
                        I remember a while back he mentioned something like he was working on some thing but it wasn't turning out right but it was in the mix. No pun intended.

Comment

• Introducing Anabolic Innovations (Now with a 2 Day Ship GUARANTEE)

TWO DAY SHIP GUARANTEE !!!!!

EDIT just wanted people to realize this means it will LEAVE our place at the LONGEST in 2 business days. NOT that it will arrive at your place in 2 days of you placing your order

Yep that is right we GUARANTEE ALL orders ship within 2 business days OR we give you $25 worth of FREE supplements of YOUR choice.

We will make sure that if we are out of stock on something we will not have it available on the website. If for SOME reason you order and we run out of that item you STILL will receive the $25 worth of FREE supplements of YOUR choice.

Also ALL Orders except sample requests go via UPS and we email you the tracking number when your order ships. Of course if you are using a PO box or APO box or are in Canada those will still ship via USPS.

Come on now challenge me guys, In the past week, and just about every week, I have worked 26 hours straight, have gone without sleep for 2 days, a typical day is 16 - 18 hours getting orders out so I am BETTING you can NOT order enough stuff to make me pay out this gurantee.

I think this gurantee goes nicely with our 7-Day NO questions asked 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee! This is where you try a product for a full week and if for ANY reason you don't like it you just email us, send it back and get a 100% refund including what you paid for shipping.

CROWLER
                          President

www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Hello Brett,

Thanks for the suggestion and taking the time to let us know..

I will definitely look into something. I appreciate your input. Give me about a week if you would.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
                            President

www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CROWLER
                              Hello Brett,

Thanks for the suggestion and taking the time to let us know..

I will definitely look into something. I appreciate your input. Give me about a week if you would.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
                              I want coconut cookies!
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

• The man never rests! You're supposed to be gone for the weekend man!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X